the truth will be told

• Thread starter thetruthwillbetold
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

harlos

Yep, your right. I'll be first to admit it. Ive never lived 138 percent for the morals of Hate. You see, when you left, we changed it and upped the ante. 169 percent is the new standard. 138 percent is so very....lacking.

So then why did you leave your TRIBE when your FRIEND had an issue with something that happened if you are all about the TRIBE and nothing else...

DeletedUser

So then why did you leave your TRIBE when your FRIEND had an issue with something that happened if you are all about the TRIBE and nothing else...

Its already been discussed. Read the thread you created. I believe Hate.red vs Hate.?

DeletedUser

Harlos, its amazing you looked at the forums minutes after this thread was posted....

harlos

Its already been discussed. Read the thread you created. I believe Hate.red vs Hate.?

Oh come on now... You're smart enough to know it wasn't me, aren't you?

Ive seen enough public apologies to know that the truth came out that it wasn't me.

You're starting to sound like the people saying that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii...

DeletedUser

This thread is funny as hell from an outside point of view. Lots of finger pointing, but yet no one seems to have proven anything out of 5 pages of posting...looks like the suspense for real proof just keeps building up, if someone could do me a favor and pm me when proof is posted, i would be most grateful cause then i wouldn't have to read a through more pages of finger pointing. ^^

DeletedUser67788

Mr Truth Teller...

Riddle me this....

What the hell difference does it make if CM and NR are one and the same?

When you find some truth that is worth telling, I promise I will take notice.

ravnscream

I'd never tear down Hate., and don't pretend like you've lived the morals of Hate. 138%.

The moment it was "ok" for someone to strip powers from me, but then it wasn't ok when it happened to Elise is you showing that 1 member of Hate. was more important to you than another person of Hate.

Realy ?

Well now. I find myself in an interesting situation. I find myself with my real life email account being loaded up with comments/concerns/questions/thoughts/etc from my former tribemates because I appeared in the forums.

Now, I won't release the words, because that would simply be rude.

But, I will gladly start sharing some of the information that was brought to my attention.

Now, I refuse to share anything that will directly harm people that didn't turn on me because it truly hurt me that Huntress pulled my Duke powers without so much as discussing it with me. Of course it hurt when it happened. Doing stuff like that isn't the way I'd hoped Hate. would go. Stripping people of their powers without prior discussion with the person is simply rude. How can you be a tribe and say you trust your tribemates 100% when you think that someone who was open and honest about leaving was going to suddenly disband the tribe? All it was, was a power trip on Huntress's part. But at least she only stripped 1 person's power without any discussion on the matter before hand.

Oh wait.

picture3gxb.png

Looks like its a habit.

I think it's time to stop sometimes..
While there are ppl who is answering you..

patrox

what is this all about?
I never read that big hate thread as i thought it was useless spam.

whats this about celtic turning her back on harlos and them stripping harlos of his powers?

So what happened?

DeletedUser

so harlos has appeared.

hello harlos.

harlos should know something about forum aliases. now i know from first hand experience he didn't hide his alias very well (whether it was by choice or laziness) but harlos has a forum alias known as 'thepropagandist'

the truth will continue to be told.

DeletedUser

so harlos has appeared.

hello harlos.

harlos should know something about forum aliases. now i know from first hand experience he didn't hide his alias very well (whether it was by choice or laziness) but harlos has a forum alias known as 'thepropagandist'

Come on then Mr. Clever. What is my ingame name?

DeletedUser

Lots of people have aliass .... or alternative accounts that are harmless :icon_eek:

Tell us something useful ? Who's Twisted Evil ?

DeletedUser

Come on then Mr. Clever. What is my ingame name?

once you contribute something useful to the forum and prove that you aren't a complete waste, i will start researching.

DeletedUser

once you contribute something useful to the forum and prove that you aren't a complete waste, i will start researching.

unlike your great contribution which has been to say that someone on forums has an alias... dun dun dun. even if it is true it's crap info. and still waiting on that proof that you kept threatening with..

if that "the truth will continue to be told" is supposed to be some sort of jedi mind trick it's not working.. that's a different "wars".. people need proof before they believe random rambling from an unknown (well kinda unknown) forum persona.

DeletedUser

That wasn't a fact, that was an opinion. Therefore an opinion will continue to be declared.

I contribute a lot to the forum, were you actually here more than the last few days you would realise that. Basically, you have no idea, so you try to validate not knowing.

Nice try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.