The inside scoop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlos

Well now. I find myself in an interesting situation. I find myself with my real life email account being loaded up with comments/concerns/questions/thoughts/etc from my former tribemates because I appeared in the forums.

Now, I won't release the words, because that would simply be rude.

But, I will gladly start sharing some of the information that was brought to my attention.

Now, I refuse to share anything that will directly harm people that didn't turn on me because it truly hurt me that Huntress pulled my Duke powers without so much as discussing it with me. Of course it hurt when it happened. Doing stuff like that isn't the way I'd hoped Hate. would go. Stripping people of their powers without prior discussion with the person is simply rude. How can you be a tribe and say you trust your tribemates 100% when you think that someone who was open and honest about leaving was going to suddenly disband the tribe? All it was, was a power trip on Huntress's part. But at least she only stripped 1 person's power without any discussion on the matter before hand.

Oh wait.

picture3gxb.png

Looks like its a habit.

DeletedUser

You weren't yawning when you joined in with her and bolted from Hate. at the same time.

Proof thats why i left?

Take a look at when i came back. 5ish hours later. days before Elise

Get your facts straight.

harlos

Proof thats why i left?

Take a look at when i came back. 5ish hours later. days before Elise

Get your facts straight.

My facts have nothing to do with when you came back.

Do me a favor and quote me mentioning your coming back..

My facts have to do with you bolting when Elise bolted, because Elise bolted.

DeletedUser

My facts have nothing to do with when you came back.

Do me a favor and quote me mentioning your coming back..

My facts have to do with you bolting when Elise bolted, because Elise bolted.

If i had left because of Elise, would I have returned 5 hours later?

DeletedUser

Wow Huntress. Is it a power trip, or do you just have 0% confidence for any of your high ranking members? You seem pretty press-happy with the Titles/Privs option.

It really doesn't matter when you decided to make your tribe stop looking bad on the forums Celtic, you left at the same time B.S did - for somewhat similar reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

harlos

Wow Huntress. Is it a power trip, or do you just have 0% confidence for any of your high ranking members? You seem pretty press-happy with the Titles/Privs option.

It really doesn't matter when you decided to make your tribe stop looking bad on the forums Celtic, you left at the same time B.S did - for somewhat similar reasons.

Be careful. Next thing you know you will be accused of being 1 of my many many aliases.

OR

I will be accused of hacking your forum account..

DeletedUser

so harlos does this confirm that you have/had a account in hate.?

harlos

so harlos does this confirm that you have/had a account in hate.?

Nope. I've had offers to co-play in Hate. "under the radar".

But in all honesty, I don't have any interest in the game-play aspect.

This is just one of the many screenshots that a few Hate. members have sent me, and after reading a PM that Huntress sent me several days ago I figured this little screeny was worth sharing.

DeletedUser

Harlos, why do you keep coming back and trying to dig at hate.?

DeletedUser

Because the one thing he preached so strongly "Tribe>Self" isn't the truth.... at all. He will give you some twisted story regarding why what hes doing is in benifit of Hate. Its a sham *sigh*

He is a very selfish individual who believes hes greater that the group of people he plays with. Trust me on this, its something i had a hard time believing, however it all adds up, and im appalled that i at one time thought the world of him.

harlos

Lets see. "Keep coming back".. I appeared several days ago to make 1 post because I was asked to. I didn't "dig at Hate." in the post at all.

Today, a friend asked me to send 2 nobles for him, so I logged into the game to do so. And popped into the forum and saw the nuclear rainbow/celtic mist stuff and I chimed in.

Then, I decided I wasn't tired yet since I took a little nap earlier, so I hung around.

Sorry if I have offended you, Mr. Alias.

harlos

Because the one thing he preached so strongly "Tribe>Self" isn't the truth.... at all. He will give you some twisted story regarding why what hes doing is in benifit of Hate. Its a sham *sigh*

He is a very selfish individual who believes hes greater that the group of people he plays with. Trust me on this, its something i had a hard time believing, however it all adds up, and im appalled that i at one time thought the world of him.

Wow. Nice. Me preaching and playing Tribe>Self did a lot for me in TribalWars.

Im sorry that you think it was all a joke.

DeletedUser

Well, you'd think a previous member of Hate. - who was extremely highly regarded by members not just in his own tribe but in Tribal Wars generally (except for the few 'hate.ers' :icon_wink:) - can feel a little betrayed by such actions. We've all seen how highly Harlos was spoken of in these forums before, only to have it completely contradicted in the recent Hatred in Hate. thread.

To think Huntress didn't limit herself to Harlos, but to B.S is comical and sad.

DeletedUser

Harlos, u mad bro?

harlos

Well, you'd think a previous member of Hate. - who was extremely highly regarded by members not just in his own tribe but in Tribal Wars generally (except for the few 'hate.ers' :icon_wink:) - can feel a little betrayed by such actions. We've all seen how highly Harlos was spoken of in these forums before, only to have it completely contradicted in the recent Hatred in Hate. thread.

To think Huntress didn't limit herself to Harlos, but to B.S is comical and sad.

Huntress is another story all to herself. Try and get her "Pre-World 19" story out of her. Its pretty funny. She openly admits that she doesn't tell anyone about it. Huntress isn't her original name, its just what most of us know her as. Huntress really is an alias. Its not her first name, its a name she changed to so she could hide from her past in TW.

Yet she points to my previous worlds as reasons for stripping my privs away.

w4 I left because I was getting married. I gave almost a months notice.
w10 I obviously left "properly" otherwise half of Hate.'s starting lineup never would have joined, since they would have been pissed at me for screwing them over in w10
w19 I started for some people to go to from w10 since Die. was dead. A lot of my friends decided not to play, Huntress and Azyre were leading Comic and I faded into the darkness. I didn't vanish from w19 with no leaders in place.

So I miss how my "past" would lead her to believe that I was going to disband Hate.

As a matter of fact, with how much I go out of my way to not look like a hypocrite, when I started in w4, I ended up in a tribe USMC (I think that was the name) and our Duke, "AWKD" disbanded the tribe. I've gone out of my way to publicly bash him for disbanding our tribe. So there is absolutely no way I could have ever disbanded Hate., yet she still left me with Baron powers? Then I could have just deleted the forums and booted everyone. So whats the difference!? For everyone who bought her story, congratulations, you're a sucker just like I was for trusting her.

All "my past" was to her, was a story to sell as a reason for her actions. Her twisted version.

Huntress is an interesting character. There are many many sides to her, I assure you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50105

Interesting stuff. She could have left your duke privs and mabye should have. You worked just as hard(probably lol) to get Hate. where it was. It wasnt her right to take your privs. Also even if Hate. was disbanded it would be up and running probably right after. What would Harlos gain from disbanding the tribe, besides the enemity of people he was freinds with. Not a way he'd go out i think.

DeletedUser

Interesting stuff. She could have left your duke privs and mabye should have. You worked just as hard(probably lol) to get Hate. where it was. It wasnt her right to take your privs. Also even if Hate. was disbanded it would be up and running probably right after. What would Harlos gain from disbanding the tribe, besides the enemity of people he was freinds with. Not a way he'd go out i think.

Unfortunately he worked alot less then those around him. Harlos was a figurehead, and we were all only to happy to let him be our voice, our image on the public forums. Even after he left in such an imature way, we all stood behind him, and made 0 mention of the way he departed...I mean To get so upset over something as petty as losing a priv (when you've already quit mind you) is a complete and utter joke.

In fact once he started having his tantrum, a circular mail was sent from a tribemate telling him to shut up. Not to mention a player left when Harlos threw his tantrum, only to return after he had disapeared.

It was a little sad to be honest. Once the player had left. Harlos made a thread stating that the reason he left was because Harlos lost his privs. When said player returned, He informed everyone he was sick of harlos acting like a selfish brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.