The inside scoop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargareth

lisa asked me to is far quicker to right than, i asked to and lisa said ok because she wasnt going to be very active over the net few days.

im lazy it seemed easier.

DeletedUser

Huntress said:
[8/6/2009 3:55:42 AM] Gargareth says: 1) lisa asked me to

I doubt if it was exactly like that.

[8/6/2009 4:35:50 PM] MISS .:*LISA*:.| Pervie's Secretary. says: and he practically begged me to let him coplay my account against hate.

gargareth

I doubt if it was exactly like that.

read the post above yours and you will have your explanation, - i did not see how explaning the full reasons behind me having the pass of the account were really relevant to the convo.

if you wish to believe i set out to damage lisas account from the start as i have said you are entitled to your own opinion, though i can tell you it was not my entention to damage it in any way, the aims were to help lisa out as she clearly couldnt on that much and to see if i could defend against Hate.
clearly the whole situation changed as the full situation and the events leading up to it, where explained to me after i was went to be marking 400 ish attacks, lisa logged in and i left it to her,

harlos

P.S. I do know that Harlos would never have recruited Pervis due to the fact they don't care for one another.

You are wrong here. Deeply wrong. I tried, fairly vigorously even, to recruit Pervis & Company to play in w32/Hate. My goal with building Hate. wasn't to build a group of friends. It was to build the best tribe possible. A coalition of previous enemies didn't bother me 1 bit. If I had a problem with Pervis being in Hate. I would have taken issue with it when he was looking after the crimson.angel account after aut vincere vanished. So Pervis was playing as a member of Hate., he respectfully contacted me to make sure I was ok with it, and I was more than ok with it - I was thrilled.

It is not a surprise to me that not everyone in Hate. is aware of the issues between them...for them to all know, Harlos would have had to have spent a great deal of time also giving Pervis the "time of day".

Despite issues between Pervis and I, I have the greatest respect for his game-play ability. He is the kind of person I'd rather have on my side in-game and in-forum, than as an enemy. I will give Pervis the time of day, set his clock, and give him a wake-up call if he so desires.

But I had nothing to do with crimson's account and gargareth/pervis/predator since my departure.

Last edited:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow ... don't know where to start... Hi again Harlos :lol:

Mm Gareth signed into my account I asked him to mark for me as my electricity kept tripping out due to a flood. He was really keen to attempt to defend against hate. for a personal challenge. I had other things I really needed to be doing , and dodgy electrics so I gave in and said yes but then he changed his mind .

I had one other person sign in to play for a few hours, just as they have only played early game and wanted to practise on my account . No other people played the account atall. Pervis and PP never signed in or Harlos :lol: but I'm flattered you thought so .

Although I was loosing electric it is ironic it is the most active I have been since Aut left months ago but its really the first opportunity I've had to defend and I didn't hardly play any other worlds for a few days just to have fun on 32 before I have to take a break for the summer holidays . The situation wasn't great having ex-tribemates attack me but I still had fun :)

Thanks to Harlos and *Huntress* for giving me the privilege to be in Hate. just sorry for the way it ended and thanks to all those in hate. I was proud to have played with .

For the record I am not in cahoots with Harlos . I can't wait though for thetruthtobetold to reveal who he is though :p

@wolve ... was fun lol

@ bossa thanks <3

Hope this is clear .

Thanks

Lisa <3

<3 Perv :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what just happened?

1st Hate. 70,539,841 8301 villages
2nd Rivea 69,690,281 7148 villages

1st Rivea 69,751,073 7154 villages
2nd Hate. 69,356,652 8173 villages

looks like 2 players in hate. just lost 1/3 of their villages each.

so i made 130 villages vanish from hate.

hate. has taken zero villages from me.

im really winning now.

DeletedUser66871

what just happened?

im really winning now.

Heh You claim you took no part in having them B@nned. If thats the case, you can't take the victory

greenmonsta

what just happened?

im really winning now.

Look at Mr. Big shot over there, he's managed to take advantage of a small mistake made by a couple of players and turn it into something about him.

Wow. Just wow. Utterly amazing you are.

DeletedUser

harlos how's it going bud.

came by to say hi and never would have guess to see you & huntress involved in an internal dispute.

nice to see hate still hanging around. :ram:

DeletedUser

Look at Mr. Big shot over there, he's managed to take advantage of a small mistake made by a couple of players and turn it into something about him.

Wow. Just wow. Utterly amazing you are.

so you are saying that the game isnt about taking advantage of mistakes made by players?

hate has thrived on taking advantage of situations/mistakes in the game (rightfully so) and turned it into how great they are since the start of the world.

DeletedUser66871

so you are saying that the game isnt about taking advantage of mistakes made by players?

hate has thrived on taking advantage of situations/mistakes in the game (rightfully so) and turned it into how great they are since the start of the world.

Heh I believe hes saying your making it about you.

Stop avoiding my question.

Are you taking responsiblity for getting these two ladies banned? If not, the credit is not yours.

DeletedUser

^^ that. Obviously not Harlos since he knows how to read.

You say you want to war hate. He's actually done something about it. I'll be happy to see the back of CM personally because I don't like the way she jumps on anyone who posts something which isn't 100% for hate. She starts most of the flame wars here.

greenmonsta

You say you want to war hate. He's actually done something about it. I'll be happy to see the back of CM personally because I don't like the way she jumps on anyone who posts something which isn't 100% for hate. She starts most of the flame wars here.

I fight on the battlefield. He's just a wimp, too scared to fight Hate. like a warrior.

As for your [H]ostility towards celtic, completely unjustified IMO.
Shes a lovely person and lots of fun to talk to.

Anyhow, I start my share of flame wars when I get bored. Thats the whole reason for P&P.

DeletedUser

A person who Hate.s me? Terrific.

Now get in line.

DeletedUser

That is the type of player i would like in my tribe. someone who is willing to call out everyone who makes an unjustified statement or claim about my tribe, and be able to support their arguments with facts not just flames and tough talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.