World War Stats and a little more

DeletedUser

right so hold on a minute, have you been elsewhere for the past year? ive explained hundreds of times about the sci pks move, but one more time i suppose for your sake. daft and eloba can confirm if they like.

along time ago when i was happily playing in sci i got a request from the tribal whip asking to sit my account (eloba) i read but didnt reply having better things to do like send nukes and nobles at holy (probably?). Having been ignored i got a second mail from eloba which i read and then was commenting on in the forum. when i went to post i was unable to, instead been given the "you no longer are a member of this tribe". i spoke to daft about it who seemed powerless to let me back in, i suppose because k75 was lost and they wanted to get rid of a needy player who they thought would be killed off. insulting eloba for his incompetance didnt help matters, so where the hell did everyone expect me to go?!!!!!

nevertheless alls well that ends well an thats how it goes. i was however nearly killed off by pks for not returning the villages id taken during the sci pks campaign and still remember the mail of kralle telling me to look after his bunch :D but hilsted came round and there it is.

about me going to another tribe or applying to another tribe after being in PKs is somewhat unbelieveable and i struggle to come to terms with this, why would i leave? im with guys from the golden EA days, euge my partner in crime from sci days before he jumped ship (completely different scenario to mine) and a bunch of the best players world 5 has to offer.

this isnt the first time ive mentioned all of this and im guessing its not going to be the last :p

so yes rowan you nub (FU doing this :D, i thought we were past this) i do agree :p now explain your nooby loosing of villages to these "noobs" of sci? unless you would like to admit they are less nooby than you first thought?
I already heared your poor little story Buuhuuhuu, and i still care as much as before = nothing.
But it makes sence, the incompetence of sci leaders is black on white. :)

I explained before why i lost those villages, but concidering i was never too much over 3 mil points, and 300 villages, i don't understeand why these incompetent bunsh of nubs were unable to kill me, even though i wasn't too much clustered, a bit islolated.
I admit these guys are even more worthless then i expected.

@bicky: LMFAO!!!!! LOL!!!!

DeletedUser

I already heared your poor little story Buuhuuhuu, and i still care as much as before = nothing.
But it makes sence, the incompetence of sci leaders is black on white. :)

I explained before why i lost those villages, but concidering i was never too much over 3 mil points, and 300 villages, i don't understeand why these incompetent bunsh of nubs were unable to kill me, even though i wasn't too much clustered, a bit islolated.
I admit these guys are even more worthless then i expected.

@bicky: LMFAO!!!!! LOL!!!!

so you asked me to explain why i went from sci to pks, and when i do you slate me for it? thnx rowan, i will answer more of your questions in future :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

well yup i have kicked thebettertwin out of sci !!
k75 was under attack and we were losing and the council was trying to organize the k75 players
he was losing villages and dont respond to pms
end of story
now we are friends 'even b4 the tribal alliances"

he is a good player and a better fighter in pks

the rest of the posts are too boring to comment on

rowan do you know where did matt and his box go ????:icon_evil::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well yup i have kicked thebettertwin out of sci !!
k75 was under attack and we were losing and the council was trying to organize the k75 players.
Wow, and looking at how sci dominates K75 these days, your organisation went great back then. :lol:

rowan do you know where did matt and his box go ????:icon_evil::icon_biggrin:
Yep, i know, and i will laugh in your face as soon as you know too. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt76827

I was told about a lot of comments about me so decided to check back in here.
I stopped playing this game before my account moved to TSE so perhaps it's because I have a fair bit of distance from the game that I can see things clearly compared to you people that are too close to the subject to understand.

My comments about the "box" are perfectly rational and you have already agreed with it. You then decided to twist what I said into something that even I don't agree with. But then of course you'd never admit to twisting someone's words because are all little angels and would never do such things.

So please kindly leave me out of these cheap insults that fail more than you could possibly imagine.

Just from a quick scan of this thread and the other recent ones W5 PnP has become more boring and tedious than ever before. Are PKs now trying to bore their players into dubmission?

And TBT rowan actually said "But i don't ask you for explenations for why you went from sci to pks" hopefully that helps clear some things up.

DeletedUser

Irrelevant argument much?

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ ~TSE~ 1337
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,583
Side 2: 8,350
Difference: 1,767

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,510
Side 2: 1,003
Difference: 1,507

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 64,485,612
Side 2: 77,498,239
Difference: 13,012,627

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,769,739
Side 2: 9,983,450
Difference: 14,786,289

image.php

Heres some stats from TW stats... too bad they don't show the three players from V V V(+) who just went barb from a ban. I don't know the details of the ban though I suppose it involved 1 person with 3 accounts vs the same target. The ones I'm pointing fingers at are schmeeeee (2mio-ish), Jarukas (forgot size...) and biff bonzai (8mio-ish).

DeletedUser

Of course attackable-bans and greys will be eaiser. Shall we count greys as enemies?

DeletedUser

so R2 tribe is no more and you quit playing and you say you didnt lose !!!!

you sure look like a loser dear matt and giving your acount to a 10y old kid was your way to save your war?

he is playing that acount better than you did :)

DeletedUser

Of course attackable-bans and greys will be eaiser. Shall we count greys as enemies?

I see you still refuse to accept that your players suck more at taking villages of the enemy then our players.

VVV, TSE and 1337 took 1,767 more villages then SCI, though that amounts to 1.7mio less points worth of conquers then SCIs 1,507 vs you. You are the ones taking the smaller villages, you are the ones taking the least enemy villages. Even if we're taking more barbs, those barbs looks to be helping more in our effort then your barbs in your effort.

Thus our "inactive barbiannobling asses" are doing better then your "elite playernobling asses" in a war between players vs players, players vs sat accounts, players vs attackable bans, players vs inactives and players vs barbs. Oh, we're also better at players vs internal nobling then you are. HAH! Even though you are taking more villages, ours are worth more in what we achieve using them in war :)

Matt76827

When did I say I didn't lose? (for clarity this is a question not a statement).
By the same logic are you saying that papanebo lost? To expand this even more are you saying that every person that has left the game from the beginning to now "lost"? Consider how many players that is and some of them are rather big names too.

Your last 2 lines contradict each other. If the guy that's playing now (I dunno who he/she is) plays better than me then it would have been a good way for the war I was in to benefit. However I detect some sarcasm in your 2nd line meaning that he is worse (or equal) to me.

Care to clarify elboba? Or were you just throwing cheap insults like aparently most people in this thread. Though to give credit to them, they didn't contradict themselves from one sentence to the next.

DeletedUser

I see you still refuse to accept that your players suck more at taking villages of the enemy then our players.

VVV, TSE and 1337 took 1,767 more villages then SCI, though that amounts to 1.7mio less points worth of conquers then SCIs 1,507 vs you. You are the ones taking the smaller villages, you are the ones taking the least enemy villages. Even if we're taking more barbs, those barbs looks to be helping more in our effort then your barbs in your effort.

Thus our "inactive barbiannobling asses" are doing better then your "elite playernobling asses" in a war between players vs players, players vs sat accounts, players vs attackable bans, players vs inactives and players vs barbs. Oh, we're also better at players vs internal nobling then you are. HAH! Even though you are taking more villages, ours are worth more in what we achieve using them in war :)

Gammlan you're still the old joke as I always seen you to be. The wrong one is bragging about something we don't care. If whatever you think with can read and understand, most likely not possible.

Then of course it'ss be easy to attack attackable-banned and grey villages so that wouldn't really fit in any stats idiot. Sci have been treated as a large joke for so long,, now you're doing good for a while. Sure that's fine, but you don't have to run aroundl ike a 7 year old kid because of it. You're the joke as you have always been and that will never change. If a serious player post it then it were to be one thing but not from you who's close to Bicky clone.

What the rest have been saying that there's nothing impressign when several tribes hit a single one which is smaller than everyone of the attackers. they kicked your asses for as long they stayed up and that was a difference. I belive everyone can agree with that. You have given Sciova and Sciros such a bad name for lnog so unless you sharp up feel free to join up with Bicky.

Benx I have a hard time understanding but ignore it. someone from Pks always used the word family but I don't get the feeling to dig up everything in this forum.

DeletedUser

too bad they don't show the three players from V V V(+) who just went barb from a ban. I don't know the details of the ban though I suppose it involved 1 person with 3 accounts vs the same target. The ones I'm pointing fingers at are schmeeeee (2mio-ish), Jarukas (forgot size...) and biff bonzai (8mio-ish).
You come here with that kind of arguments, while gambrinos, wiggy, daftwager, etc... were in the same position months before?
You are even pointing fingers, i guess they were unlucky, and your few worthless leaders were lucky, even though some of them were cought multiply times. :|

But your agrument doesn't make sence at all, your cluster is ripped appart by members going barb. :)
And some "key figures" get all the sits, and some are running out of time, and actually started mission "go out with a bang".
Your stats are good, only thanks to scir0s's isolated village caps, without that, your stats are not that good anymore, and they will be turbing around completly within several months. :)

DeletedUser

Scene from GAMLET; The Churchyard.

GAMLET
That noble had a tongue in it, and could annex once:
how the spearman jowls it to the ground, as if it were
Vojd's jaw-bone, that did the first nuke! It
might be the pate of a Duke, which this ass
now o'er-reaches; one that would circumvent Nyxx,
might it not?

xJESUSx HORATIO
It might, my lord.

GAMLET
Or of a Paladin; which could say 'LOL',
sweet xJESUSx! How dost thou, good n00b?' This might
be my target such-a-one, that praised my troops
such-a-one's horseman, when he meant to beg it; might it not?

xJESUSx HORATIO
Ay, my lord.

GAMLET
Why, e'en so: and now you failz; chapless, and
nobled about the villas with a spearman's pike:
here's fine war, an we had the trick to
see't. Did these troop cost no more the breeding,
but to play at V V V's with 'em? mine ache to think on't.

Matt76827

Haha funny TBT.
If you really are that bad at telling who someone is via message no wonder I've been able to get away with playing a LFKD account for months without you noticing. :)

DeletedUser

You're the joke as you have always been and that will never change. If a serious player post it then it were to be one thing but not from you who's close to Bicky clone.

You have given Sciova and Sciros such a bad name for lnog so unless you sharp up feel free to join up with Bicky.

rawr? :icon_rolleyes:

5 out of your last 20 conquers weren't barbarian. i'm guessing they were ~TSE~'s as you are loosing to SCI by "inactivity" :p

DeletedUser

Meh, essay gone :icon_sad: Gonna watch mah language next time (for there will be a next time):icon_cry:

Anyways, on topic... haha SCI currently winning others whine about it, haha *points finger and laughs more*

DeletedUser

Meh, essay gone :icon_sad: Gonna watch mah language next time (for there will be a next time):icon_cry:

Anyways, on topic... haha SCI currently winning others whine about it, haha *points finger and laughs more*
I praise the guy who deleted that thing. :D

And its clear that most of those villages are isolated, drop those, and V V V is leading.
But inclueded sci is winning on paper, on the real picture, v v v is doing the best deals. :)

Enjoy your laugh, and fun.
I will laugh harder soon. :D

darkraven9

I praise the guy who deleted that thing. :D

Oh I bet you do, as it made you and your fellow haters look like nub-tards.

And its clear that most of those villages are isolated, drop those, and V V V is leading.

Ugh...you and your side makes me sick. You just cannot even swallow early stats? Pathetic, you and those who agree with you are no more than whiners with no valid points....not to mention hypocrites and crybabies.

V V V leading.... a 1500 village lead over not only V V V but their allies is a clear lead... if you have a problem with it then prove that our conquers mean nothing. I would like to see evidence, if you cannot provide then you dont have a valid excuse to bash the legitimate stats.

As far as I have seen though... only you Rowan, not even your fellow allies, deny the stats. Can you get a hint?

But inclueded sci is winning on paper, on the real picture, v v v is doing the best deals. :)

We arent winning on paper. We are winning in-game. V V V is taking isolated villages as well, but I doubt the difference of both sides would make up SCI's 1500 village lead of July.
Rowan, if your going to say something like that, then please explain it. If you are going to post something be prepared to back it up. Otherwise posts of yours dont deserve to even be acknowledged.

Enjoy your laugh, and fun.
I will laugh harder soon. :D

Yes, we will enjoy victory, if it comes. Until then, we wont laugh, because we know its not over till its over, and we will hold any sort of cheer until the time is right. For now we have work to do.

Rowan, and the rest of the haters, its hard to swallow something so bitter, isnt it? Its funny how you deal with it...you either post ignorant, stubborn crap or you choose to completely ignore our posts. Well...maybe its your first time experiencing it...its called truth. Open wide :)

DeletedUser

Oh I bet you do, as it made you and your fellow haters look like nub-tards.
fellow haters? where? :\
Nub-tards however are plenty in here, and yes, they consist of your family/alliance. :)

Ugh...you and your side makes me sick. You just cannot even swallow early stats? Pathetic, you and those who agree with you are no more than whiners with no valid points....not to mention hypocrites and crybabies.

V V V leading.... a 1500 village lead over not only V V V but their allies is a clear lead... if you have a problem with it then prove that our conquers mean nothing. I would like to see evidence, if you cannot provide then you dont have a valid excuse to bash the legitimate stats.

As far as I have seen though... only you Rowan, not even your fellow allies, deny the stats. Can you get a hint?
a clear lead, in 1 area, and useless isolated villages.

Why do you think i have allies? - can you get the hint?

We arent winning on paper. We are winning in-game. V V V is taking isolated villages as well, but I doubt the difference of both sides would make up SCI's 1500 village lead of July.
Rowan, if your going to say something like that, then please explain it. If you are going to post something be prepared to back it up. Otherwise posts of yours dont deserve to even be acknowledged.
Concidering the 25,521 villages sci lost with scir0n's downfall, due to incompetence of the whole sci fam, 1500 vills is peanuts. :)

Yes, we will enjoy victory, if it comes. Until then, we wont laugh, because we know its not over till its over, and we will hold any sort of cheer until the time is right. For now we have work to do.
I got a strong feeling it will be a scir0n like "celebration" for you. :)

Rowan, and the rest of the haters, its hard to swallow something so bitter, isnt it? Its funny how you deal with it...you either post ignorant, stubborn crap or you choose to completely ignore our posts. Well...maybe its your first time experiencing it...its called truth. Open wide :)
What bitter pill?
And who started with that kind of ignorant/stubborn/insultive posting?
Look into your own family of nub-tards first before you blame me, for doing the same most of your leaders do/did. :)