World War Stats and a little more

Matt76827

I was more referring to ignoring the person on the forum (Ie making it so you can no longer view their posts) not ignoring a single post. Hopefully that clarification clears up a few of your other questions.

Yes I could have read the disclaimers, put at the very end of the post...going rather against convention in that disclaimers are put up before you say anything else (example on DVDs with commentary).

It would appear you already followed #3 as you apparently didn't notice that I complained at the length of the post (again another reason why disclaimers go at the start rather than the end).

I asked a rather simply question and you have turned it into something akin to drawing blood from a stone. How about you go back to arguing with rowan and both of you can bore us to tears.

DeletedUser

But we already bore each other on MSN, we can't do it here too, that'd be overkill even for us :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That actually made me laugh out loud, lol. I find you both extremely entertaining :)

wigsplitter

every post from you, rowanhasbaen, (tennis is that better?), is always the same. sci are cheaters, backstabbers, and liars. your act is getting old, so for godsake, please come up with a new routine.

DeletedUser

every post from you, rowanhasbaen, (tennis is that better?), is always the same. sci are cheaters, backstabbers, and liars. your act is getting old, so for godsake, please come up with a new routine.
Your post are always complaining, putting yourself up as the beaten child*.
Maybe when you change yours, i'll change mine, een though you know pretty well for yourself you, and/or your tribe are cheating at this very moment.

* - hehe. :D

DeletedUser

Saying Daz goes durrrr by seeing long posts is as insulting to him as it is for Daz to say I'm notoriously boring, which is not a lot.

I'm just holding W5 to a better standard, make it short enough to keep my interest, if it's too long and I take exception then I'll have to cut it up with dozens of mini-quotes. Then someone like dafty will make 12 posts instead of doing quotes and the topic gets buried in spam. I've seen it before gammy, it's not pretty.

Matt76827

The reason why people keep bringing it up wigsplitter is because of what daz says about the whole daftwager issue as well as you getting banned for apparently "accidentally" logging into another account.
Until you stop messing around with all this obfuscation you will notice that people keep bringing these things up.

DeletedUser

i could not agree more.

DeletedUser

*offering free villages to anybody that finds a post in which PKs players actually agree with SCI players prior to their forbidden love affair (yes, we all know it is much more than an alliance)*

(Disclaimer: Players that are no longer in either of those tribes, due to recovering from temporary insanity, such as myself, do not count in this)
(yes, that was why I remained in SCIR0N for so long, and why I joined in the first place :p It's the only logical explanation... other than that, there are only 5 reasons, stated below, that anybody would ever want to join SCI)
[spoil]Top 5 reasons to join SCI
5. You were hungry
darkside.jpg

4. You just love building... And worst case scenario, you run out of sand(/wood/clay/iron :p) and have to send your 235 merchants(per village) out to trade for more!
sandcastle590d.jpg

3. You use WAY too many Axes.
axe_body_spray.jpg

2. After all the time and effort and planning, you enjoy rushing in with your poorly "timed" attacks and mess things up, like leroy jenkins
lolcats-funny-pictures-leroy-jenkins.jpg

1. You wrote the following book:
book.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I gave you proper and explained answer, in stead of "lulz, 'tis edited nad sud be fain nao", too bad for you that you didn't like it. As far as insults go I didn't insult anyone. Saying Daz goes durrrr by seeing long posts is as insulting to him as it is for Daz to say I'm notoriously boring, which is not a lot.

Not sure I'm following your logic here, but by your terms I'm allowed to use your likeness in an unflattering action phrase. So.. you'd be ok with me saying that sheep make gammlen go hubba hubba and get all excited?

*offering free villages to anybody that finds a post in which PKs players actually agree with SCI players prior to their forbidden love affair (yes, we all know it is much more than an alliance)*

Actually if you went back you'd find PKs, DFB and Legion members poking fun at the players that were in Arisa/JBclan previously who make up a large part of Scir0s now. I even remember a post in the LFKD externals about killing JBClan before the disease spread and infected other tribes... Too late, I have a feeling that W5 will not be remembered for the senseless nobling of active players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are active players to noble? Not that many round me :icon_cry:

wigsplitter

matt, i was banned for sending a message to someone, from an account that i was sitting. it appears that i was trying to gain an edge on someone by doing that or that is what i was told.

so there it is. i don't know anything about "accidently" logging on to an account. care to explain?

Matt76827

I won't go into the first bit as I can't be bothered explaining the rules to you.

As for the second bit I thought it was you (though it must have been gambrinos) that logged into someone else's account and thus got banned. Daftwagger then came on the forum and explained that he had "accidentally" logged into someone else's account.

My point is as long as you keep being conservative with the truth even when people know the truth you will be pegged as liars in all things. It is your own fault that there is this "anti-SCI" feeling with most people.

DUMBUMCLUM

(Disclaimer: Players that are no longer in either of those tribes, due to recovering from temporary insanity, such as myself, do not count in this)
(yes, that was why I remained in SCIR0N for so long, and why I joined in the first place :p It's the only logical explanation... other than that, there are only 5 reasons, stated below, that anybody would ever want to join SCI)
[spoil]Top 5 reasons to join SCI
5. You were hungry
darkside.jpg

4. You just love building... And worst case scenario, you run out of sand(/wood/clay/iron :p) and have to send your 235 merchants(per village) out to trade for more!
sandcastle590d.jpg

3. You use WAY too many Axes.
axe_body_spray.jpg

2. After all the time and effort and planning, you enjoy rushing in with your poorly "timed" attacks and mess things up, like leroy jenkins
lolcats-funny-pictures-leroy-jenkins.jpg

1. You wrote the following book:
book.jpg
[/spoil]

I must say, I liked this post.

DeletedUser

Not sure I'm following your logic here, but by your terms I'm allowed to use your likeness in an unflattering action phrase. So.. you'd be ok with me saying that sheep make gammlen go hubba hubba and get all excited?

You are in your right to make baseless accusations, yes. I am not uncomfortable with people claiming things on the internet they have no way of proving, just have to go and ask for evidence and it crumbles in on itself. On that matter, gief sheepz? Or llamas if you have any, luv dem llamas :)

DeletedUser

matt, i was banned for sending a message to someone, from an account that i was sitting. it appears that i was trying to gain an edge on someone by doing that or that is what i was told.

so there it is. i don't know anything about "accidently" logging on to an account. care to explain?
Oh, but you were banned more then once, care to explain?

DeletedUser

Scene from GAMLET; The Churchyard.

GAMLET
That noble had a tongue in it, and could annex once:
how the spearman jowls it to the ground, as if it were
Vojd's jaw-bone, that did the first nuke! It
might be the pate of a Duke, which this ass
now o'er-reaches; one that would circumvent Nyxx,
might it not?

xJESUSx HORATIO
It might, my lord.

GAMLET
Or of a Paladin; which could say 'LOL',
sweet xJESUSx! How dost thou, good n00b?' This might
be my target such-a-one, that praised my troops
such-a-one's horseman, when he meant to beg it; might it not?

xJESUSx HORATIO
Ay, my lord.

GAMLET
Why, e'en so: and now you failz; chapless, and
nobled about the villas with a spearman's pike:
here's fine war, an we had the trick to
see't. Did these troop cost no more the breeding,
but to play at V V V's with 'em? mine ache to think on't.

It's time to growup, Kindergaten can be found right around the corner.

To Gydrun or however the name is spelled. Yes, you Gammlö.

I still see it as bragging when you as a defence make a big issue when someone says that nobling greys are easy targets. If you can't accept it then don't, however do not spam the rest of us with it.

With the Hoplon/Sciron issue, of course it all was different when their players deleted, many did when they had attacks incomming. THere's always a few who stats and fight who get support but that's it. We did not brag about the stats, but we had quite the discussion of it so we used the stats to settle the score. Of course an overall stats are included when fighting other tribes as well. Sci is still Sci, Lfkd is still Lfkd and VVV is VVV. However some tribes bring us into stats so of course we bring others into ours.

My players on the front only recived attack-able bans from what I know and that was one player from my memory. Your imagination is not valid, specially when Sciros/sciova gets banned for their multi-accounting issues doesn't count? There have been a few senarios where owners had to come back and explain situations where multi-accounting have been obvious. You even had topics about it, however only one recived a ban for it from my memories. They don't always ban everyone.

"SCI have been treated as a joke for long, yes. It has proved itself to be unjustified as we are now kicking your behinds. If we're such a big joke, how come we still play and still conquer more of you then you do of us? I take it you are going to blame it all on "inactive and attackable bans", Oh lord! I wasn't aware that SCI was the least inactive group of players around! You really must have some major problems rolling around mate."

Use Rams and I'll praise you.

Yes, we have been doing good for a little while, say, around 5-6 months now, and it shows, seeing as you still are under us in conquers vs enemy. I do however not "run aroundl ike a 7 year old kid because of it". That is a point made clear by the fact that ex-R2 are still whining about losing or denying it. SCI are still being called cowards even when they declared war on VVV (whoop-dee-doo by the way, as if it wasn't bound to happen sooner or later, VVV were begging for a war when they invited ex-R2).

Please refrain from using these large posts where you got to put every litle feeling in. Not to mention, did you not invite RS or what was left back to Sciova?

So VVV inviting members from R2-Tru is nothing wrong. Unfortenly as your leadership wanted the members they didn't get them. The plan were that R2-tru would get sacarred, fall in one wave and then be invited. This plan was discussed with me which I said wouldn't work because they would keep standing and join other surrounding tribes instead which I was correct about.

I still do not see where all this inactivity and attack-able players issues comes from? Keep them for yourself, if you are going to announce the leave button then you need to do so for around half your members that you're eating. I have seen quite low standards comming from Sci. You're still the same to VVV, of course the upper hand take turns and that's it.

Now if you please can stop crying and say what your problem really is then that would be great. Of course I do not take your posts seriously since they aren't

"No, its not impressive for SCI and PKs to smash R2, although it was done. There is nothing more to be said about that business. The players then moved to other tribes, causing more wars. These tribes (TSE, VVV, 1337) are now taking losses and gains from both SCI and PKs, and mind you. OVA and PKs are not allied nor NAPed, the two tribes do not speak with each other or cooperate beyond personal alliances or random strings of mails.
"

I know about Sciova better than you most likely do. I do also know about Nap requests to lfkd as well. Sciros and Pks are allies and will stay so for some time, rather it will have to stay like that for long for some goals to be reached. The allies and naps on the Sci/lfkd fronts cover quite a lot, one front nap the other fronts enemy. Of course Pks wasn't that close to Sciova at a start. The front were small but mostly DL covred it which seems to be getting on the better side with sciova from my view. So in my eyes, the tribe 100 miles away do not need to be your ally, however your other family part works well with them which makes the Huggie picture fit.

Lucky is different from the Dukes before him, he was one of the few that hit lfkd. The rest didn't do anything, a few joined Lucky sometimes but not much were done from the main part.

"Do you even know how I'm like when I do not poke a hole in your flawed arguments? No, I didn't think so. "

I really can't be bothered with it, what if I poke every hole in all the arguments in W5? The rest of the next you wrotemust have been some kind of anger waiting to be released. And I still stand by that nobling greys from banned people would be bad in stats since they're still just as easy to take for both sides.

Same is it with inactives or isolated players like between Sciros and Sciova. Of course they'll be easier to attack, however we can't remove stats completely because of it. If you're going to brag do so at a limit and always treat others how you want to be treated, I do that and it gives me a good time.

Long post gives long reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So VVV inviting members from R2-Tru is nothing wrong. Unfortenly as your leadership wanted the members they didn't get them. The plan were that R2-tru would get sacarred, fall in one wave and then be invited. This plan was discussed with me which I said wouldn't work because they would keep standing and join other surrounding tribes instead which I was correct about.

Why does this stupid plan keeps coming up?
As said before, for all you semi-illiterate people, this was never the plan.

I dont care what you heard, i created the plan and i'm pretty sure i know more about it than you. Why would we want to invite unskilled players? Check the stats, they are in our favor because a lot those ex-R2 players have never fought a decent war and are unable to defend themself. I dont even understand why VVV invited them so why would we wanted them?

they would keep standing and join other surrounding tribes instead
Keep standing and join other tribes, haha. Why would they want to join other tribes if they were able to stand on their own?

Also as you pointed out, why would anyone expect attacked players to join their attackers/enemies instead of their nearby allies? If we were such humongous idiots we should have lost the war...

But i have to applaude you for your argumentation based on a dumb & dumber basis, very amusing.

The meek will be culled.

R2
Next up: VVV

DeletedUser

Why does this stupid plan keeps coming up?
As said before, for all you semi-illiterate people, this was never the plan.

I dont care what you heard, i created the plan and i'm pretty sure i know more about it than you. Why would we want to invite unskilled players? Check the stats, they are in our favor because a lot those ex-R2 players have never fought a decent war and are unable to defend themself. I dont even understand why VVV invited them so why would we wanted them?

Keep standing and join other tribes, haha. Why would they want to join other tribes if they were able to stand on their own?

Your own family wanted to invite them fool, you even had to Ally(not nap) but ally Pks to fight them. Who's thhe weak one? You're. LOL!

So you have fought a decent war in Sciros then? Obviously lfkd doesn't sound as a decent war, and from what I seen of many Sciros players then I got nothing good to say about them. Quantity, very few qualities.

Also as you pointed out, why would anyone expect attacked players to join their attackers/enemies instead of their nearby allies? If we were such humongous idiots we should have lost the war...

Throw Sciova down the river with with the main part of Sciros who spammed invites.

But i have to applaude you for your argumentation based on a dumb & dumber basis, very amusing.

The meek will be culled.

R2
Next up: VVV

It seems that you were never aware what the rest of your family discuss. If R2-tru were so bad then why were TSE asked to gangbang them with the rest of Sci?

Why did you belvie that Sci wanted R2-tru to fall in a single wave by scarring them, are you even thinking or did you drown in dumbness?:p

Blub of everyone you're never aware of anything, you say your thing and then most likely goes inactive not bothering to read the rest. Or is that none never included you in any talks that's the problem? Sorry, but you were never with any discussion so there might be reasons why you know less.

Sorry, you had an idea. However it doesn't look like you were the one putting it to use.