Top 20 in a Month

• Thread starter Call me Cookie Man
  • Start date

scarlet ash

Random- Strong tribe which will no doubt control most of the north west if inactivity doesn't break them and could probly intrude on most tribes K's and take the K for themselves if they took the choice. Im not entirely sure what direction you want to focus on though. It looks mainly the core at current due to your presence in the other K's of the core and also you seem to be drifting more and more into K45. Can't say I blame you though. It does look like the easiest place for expansion at the moment for most tribes.

Geico - Think the dShokR merge into them is probly quite benificial, I don't really know why it would be a bad thing since geico gets stronger in a K and more ground still with a reasonablty low member count. Good choice for the merge anyway and probly go on to dominate a large percentage of the world if left alone (no massive wars or gangbangings against them - not saying they won't suceed just a huge war often brings most tribes backwards even if they win)

Lowkey - Currently at war with 82nd so I think. Might be mistaken anyway (might be anubis not sure what one of the two it is). I think if they are at war with 82nd they would probly win but as of that they would create somewhat of a border with Random and have a possible geico border in the future. I would probly recomend going north and eastwards for expansion and solidify K25 alot more and K26 aswell before looking to fully expand into other K's. Don't want to get to much on your hands.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lowkey - Currently at war with 82nd so I think. Might be mistaken anyway.

I'm 2.5 hours by noble from Lowkey. No Incoming yet so I think you are mistaken unless you know something I don't. They stayed out of the 82nd-Anubis war which I respect; If they were going to attack that would have been the time.

scarlet ash

I'm 2.5 hours by noble from Lowkey. No Incoming yet so I think you are mistaken unless you know something I don't. They stayed out of the 82nd-Anubis war which I respect; If they were going to attack that would have been the time.

Sorry thought they were. Just since they showed up all of a sudden in K35 thought you guys were fighting because of the anubis war you had previously. I wouldn't really know though since Im 3k's away and also I thought I saw something on the forums about them and 82nd at war... guess you ain't if you say so.

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out that things are getting a bit crowded. The top 20 isn't as bad but it's still not good. I don't think it will last long until something is done, like eating your young...

True and thats what we r doing. The two JokeZ tribes will be soon one tribe with less and better members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, FAV has broke top 50 :D, top 20 will be a tougher nut to crack though :p.

DeletedUser

SANE are storming the ranks also.

Top 50, close to top 40, but top 25 will be difficult...

Id guess thats theres atleast 1 or 2 'mass recruitment' tribes in the top 20-25.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say you're "storming the ranks", I would say my tribe have advanced more then yours and I ain't even mensioned them (they are one rank behind SANE), I dout SANE is going to make the top 20 - 25 though, but thats just my personal opinion.

I would say change the profile aswell, its way too messy and confusing.. and cut down the number of Diplomates you have, you trying to break the most allied tribes together record or what?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say you're "storming the ranks", I would say my tribe have advanced more then yours and I ain't even mensioned them (they are one rank behind SANE), I dout SANE is going to make the top 20 - 25 though, but thats just my personal opinion.

I would say change the profile aswell, its way too messy and confusing.. and cut down the number of Diplomates you have, you trying to break the most allied tribes together record or what?

Well this is my first time playing this game and my first tribe, so i think ive done pretty good.

Most allies?
Thats funny, we have like 2 allies and like 4 NAP's...

I wont lie to you that we did have alot of allies, but i didnt know any better, some guys need to learn a few things when they start a game........, to be fair, every guy does.

Im also thinking of a way to change the profile page, and to be fair, if you find it confusing then thats your problem, lol

I also have a few diplomats simply because i wanted to give a few guys little jobs to do, thats all.
This is a game after all, not a way of life.

Other then that, ill take your advice and learn from it.
Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser

Jai , when you start a tribe of your own one day.
Best you handle the diplomatic job and save your pm, instead of giving the job to others.
Of course this might cause a little strain as you hit 100 pms a day when you hit it big.
:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jai , when you start a tribe of your own one day.
Best you handle the diplomatic job and save your pm, instead of giving the job to others.
Of course this might cause a little strain as you hit 100 pms a day when you hit it big.
:icon_wink:

I get about 40 a day already...
Ill work it out.

DeletedUser

Sorry thought they were. Just since they showed up all of a sudden in K35 thought you guys were fighting because of the anubis war you had previously. I wouldn't really know though since Im 3k's away and also I thought I saw something on the forums about them and 82nd at war... guess you ain't if you say so.

There is/was tension because Lowkey accepted Lowkey refugees out of the Anubis-82nd war in K35. Which Lowkey was told not to do. That is about it, some attacks were sent, but nothing serious.

wolfthegreat

No one is watching DW... I am so disappointed. Just joking anyway check DW's OD i am very sure it will hit top 20 soon even if we only have 13 members:)

DeletedUser

Geico are at war with -TDR- as i'm sure you are aware.

1 Random
2 Geico
3 -V-
4 W O W
5 ~ACID~
6 COBRA
7 DrEvil
8 Lowkey
9 T-T
10 NXGN
11 JoKeZ»
12 82nd
13 FFs
14 D-TOM
15 -TDR-
16 PoS-X
17 UNW
18 RT
19 STORM
20 Qin

Thats a 13 place fall since war was declared.
Dare i say phail!

DeletedUser

Holy Banana's where the hell was I?
I look at the rankings quite a few times a day
but today I was really busy. XD

Didn't expect to see a drop like that.
Congrats on the war so far 0.o
If it could be called that. -shrugs- :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

yes, Geico seem to be completely responsible for the drop in points

Side 1:
Tribes: Geico
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TDR-
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

DeletedUser73616

yes, Geico seem to be completely responsible for the drop in points

Side 1:
Tribes: Geico
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TDR-
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
image.php

Pervis shows one which has 2 for Geico, 1 for TDR.
Check again? One of you may have made a mistake possibly?

DeletedUser

congratz geico

As for TDR thats the negative part of maxing out your member's slot.