DNS declares war on RAW

DeletedUser

So I see agullabell has taken a DNS village. Does that mean she lied and really didnt quit?

Maccano1

Boring war.

boring mod?! :icon_rolleyes:

Every tribe has a good time when they declare war on another tribe in the first week. Even Evolution did okay against PWN in the first couple of days. I am not comparing that war to this one but just making a point that if DNS is doing good in the start its nothing great or legendary its just normal.

Then again when RAW knew all full well that the war was going to kick off on that date the question is why should there be a discrepency between the two sides noble counts? You are right normally when a tribe declares they take the innitiative and generally attack first, however what you fail to consider is that most declarations do not come with a weeks notice. (Some of your members even knew the precise time of the planned delcaration).

So the question with this in mind is why didn't RAW counter assult? They had time to prepare, more than enough notice to put together a number of co-ops. There is only two answers that I can think of
a) Raw's leadership isn't strong/able enough to sort them selves out, which will lead to a quick (well couple of months minimum) demise or
b) Raw's leaders are that briliant that they intentionally let DNS get the upperhand just to lul everyone into a sense of insecurity before they strike. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll let you decide which ones more plausible :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hopefully bella does come back to liven this war up for w9's sake

DeletedUser

So I see agullabell has taken a DNS village. Does that mean she lied and really didnt quit?

no it means that for the first time in the last few weeks ive actaully started to care about what is going on :)

and since im a attention whore as your boss says then so be it :) its amazing how world changes and your fire and passion starts to come back i must thank Dns for that ive not had the will to play for a long time now

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ ANK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 81
Difference: 213

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,826,898
Side 2: 764,459
Difference: 2,062,439

image.php

mitzi86

no it means that for the first time in the last few weeks ive actaully started to care about what is going on :)

and since im a attention whore as your boss says then so be it :) its amazing how world changes and your fire and passion starts to come back i must thank Dns for that ive not had the will to play for a long time now

welcome back. And now good luck to you.

DeletedUser

The only time the stats wont be this good is when we run low on nobles. :icon_cry:

Don't get over excited.
Best example of how things can turn around is how we lost today 4-2
I scored first ,and the first half we killed them,dominated them,kept them in their own half.Second half, our right flank defender lost his "target",and 3 times he crossed,3 times they scored in about,20 minutes.Those 20 minutes,were like everyone just black'd out,forgot everything.
At the end we scored one more time.But, we didn't had 2 of our main forwards -_-

Keep strong RAW,
Trick is not to lose hope,
N then hang yourself on a rope.

[@ Mitzi's post..does it just look to me or people gettin' more like,fairplay,sportsmanship?]

Last edited by a moderator:

mitzi86

Don't get over excited.
I scored first ,and the first half we killed them,dominated them,kept them in their own half.Second half, our right flank defender lost his "target",and 3 times he crossed,3 times they scored in about,20 minutes.Those 20 minutes,were like everyone just black'd out,forgot everything.
At the end we scored one more time.But, we didn't had 2 of our main forwards -_-

Keep strong RAW,
Trick is not to lose hope,
N then hang yourself on a rope.

[@ Mitzi's post..does it just look to me or people gettin' more like,fairplay,sportsmanship?]

i have respect for all untill they prove not to deserve the respect. for exsample moomix1. he is a total dummy and isent bright enough to have my respect. so he doesent get it. you ahve my respect even if i dont knwo you

DeletedUser

i have respect for all untill they prove not to deserve the respect. for exsample moomix1. he is a total dummy and isent bright enough to have my respect. so he doesent get it. you ahve my respect even if i dont knwo you

noez you can't disrespect moo.

DeletedUser

wat

i duz not deserve dis :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

this turned very interesting, meybe i should make a signature now :D

savraa

Don't get over excited.

What? :icon_eek: Doesnt even make sense?!?! Hmmm... council of the RAW you might want to put a ban on your members access to the public forums. :lol:

Psihic

I KNEW it. I knew what will happen the moment I saw your post and the style it was written in.

You are just a poor soul agullabell, I hope you find your spine and some sense soon, if it is not lost too long ago already ....

DeletedUser

I KNEW it. I knew what will happen the moment I saw your post and the style it was written in.

You are just a poor soul agullabell, I hope you find your spine and some sense soon, if it is not lost too long ago already ....

she has no spine, but she wants to fight? i find this a rather ironic insult. :icon_rolleyes: