Coalition declares on ->>>>Shadow

nasme

interesting, but even if shadow had all the knowelde of whats going on the coliation still should have started with cordiated attacks, mabey each tribe cordinating on a different front, or continent, I mean shadow is one tribe, top tribe vs ranks 2-6 or so? the colation would win in my main world world 19, but here shadow is to good it seems, plus the colations lack of leadership,

the major downfall of shadow would be inactivity, 1 shadow membr is equall to like 30 colation members, so inactivity is the only way the colation would possibly win,

nasme

lol no insults ment, I would prefer if shadow won, I only join this world because of a friend, who happens to be in shadow,

DeletedUser

weekly stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Nstlk* Dstlk* TK [IRON] NOS FURY EX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 216
Difference: 195

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181,617
Side 2: 1,890,840
Difference: 1,709,223

image.php

shadow maintaining the lead.

Side 1:
Tribes: REF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,512
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,512

image.php

it would appear that REF is sticking to itself, only taking one village of shadows and none of the coalition villages.

Maccano1

im sure that we are each worth more than 30 members

Lol some might be but there are some members of shadow who aren't lol.

Unfortunately you seem to have gathered up the majority of the semi-experienced actives in the world which means your at an automatic advantage.

DeletedUser

t's pretty sad W27 is already pretty much owned. Shows shadow is really a great tribe since the get-go or the otehr tribes just suck. But I think shadow is just amazing

DeletedUser

It's not over until the fat lady sings!:icon_evil::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Shadow will not win this world

Opinion or are you taping into a prophecy?

I'm not doubting you, just looking for a greater insight, if possible! Or maybe I'm trying to liven up the forum. Of course what do I know, according to [IRON], I'm just a turd!

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm not doubting you, just looking for a greater insight, if possible! Or maybe I'm trying to liven up the forum. Of course what do I know, according to [IRON], I'm just a turd!

And you wonder why!?:icon_biggrin::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

t's pretty sad W27 is already pretty much owned. Shows shadow is really a great tribe since the get-go or the otehr tribes just suck. But I think shadow is just amazing
Bit of both, Shadow has some quality players ftw, carthon, brobfell etc
But compared to other worlds most of the opposition sucks......:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

not much a prophett.

more of hopeful thinking. i just really really really dont want them to win thats all

puzzleman

no matter how much you dont want us to win the odds are not in your favor

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see a forum thread where people voted on the best tribes from every world, say 2 from each world. Than say we stuck the 2 best tribes from each world into one world, with each tribe getting their own k. Than have discussions on which tribe would win the world and how it would play out. Of course it would have to be done on a player skill basis but it would be pretty interesting to have a poll of each world and have people vote on the best 2 tribes in that world. Than put a thread in each world stating who the tribes in each k of that world would be and let people just go at it. Think it would be pretty interesting.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to see a forum thread where people voted on the best tribes from every world, say 2 from each world. Than say we stuck the 2 best tribes from each world into one world, with each tribe getting their own k. Than have discussions on which tribe would win the world and how it would play out. Of course it would have to be done on a player skill basis but it would be pretty interesting to have a poll of each world and have people vote on the best 2 tribes in that world. Than put a thread in each world stating who the tribes in each k of that world would be and let people just go at it. Think it would be pretty interesting.

And this is posted here because?

DeletedUser

Bit of both, Shadow has some quality players ftw, carthon, brobfell etc
But compared to other worlds most of the opposition sucks......

it is posted here because of this, people think shadow will win this world cuz the opposition sucks, so i figured id throw an idea out there