[Intro] New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello there. I'm Tyr, as many of you may know. I am your new overlord mod, so kindly don't make my life difficult, and I'll try to return the favor.

Any questions, feel free to ask them, but don't spam.

DeletedUser63403

There are so less posters here that nothing categorizes as spam.

haider

DeletedUser

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Now we can see if you're a worthy mod

puzzleman

yea this will be the easiest forum you will ever have to moderate

DeletedUser

Hello, I'll be your SPAMer for this week :)
Starting tomorrow.

DeletedUser

I'll be perfectly honest. I know Tyr is a good mod by the way others speak highly of him. He's strict when he has to be. He's not a "dictator" moderator who infracts at the slightest transgression. But to tempt him isn't a good move either, as he's the type who will infract for the right reasons. And these are reasons. I've been told by another moderator that "The players in the worlds he mods don't spam. Not out of fear of him, but out of respect for him." This appalling lack of respect amazes me. True, it's a joke. But you should only take a joke so far.

On another note, welcome Tyr. I don't play the world, but I read this forum as the world interests me, and I thought I'd welcome you regardless :).

DeletedUser

Coincidentally, you were the one who told me "The players in the worlds he mods don't spam. Not out of fear of him, but out of respect for him." :lol:.

Well, I don't know the guy as of yet, hoping my introduction is melodramatic enough :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

This r srs. Dun overreact...

Anyways, thank you all for the welcomes, now we should let this die down as it's old news. Any posts after this one as a pitiful attempt at spam will be dealt with accordingly.

You all seem to have much to learn in the way of spamming, although Luci and teh misfit are well on their ways to being masters. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

:lol:. Well, seriousness over. I won't spam, but a final welcome to the new W27 mod. Never seen a mod handle 3 worlds, personally. And Luci is no master, he is but my padawan.

Status
Not open for further replies.