Just to steal the thunder. . . .

DeletedUser

I've deleted a bunch of the spam in here. Consider this a warning for all you whose posts were deleted.

GhengissKhann

question, what were they deleted for? I asked a simple question of that was an appropriate PnP?

GhengissKhann

is it just me or do people always contradict themselves on TW...GIVE US THIS...I give it...Sorry but NO THAT SUCKS...and yes it did have to do with the topic. It was about Random and PoP! declaring on eachother. and if you think that it is off topic fine, so is your bashing of me.

DeletedUser

Yay! Ive been waiting for this for months!

So any other tribes getting involved come on lets see a world war!

DeletedUser

Yay! Ive been waiting for this for months!

So any other tribes getting involved come on lets see a world war!

well Radnom/Pervis have asked some tribes. I know Cobra is waiting for their chance.

Mekolp

well Radnom/Pervis have asked some tribes. I know Cobra is waiting for their chance.

I thought you were the one who asked cobra... I don't know about their answer, but we got the mail somewhere in the chat.

GhengissKhann

well alright, heres my opinion on the tribes who will join Random

-V- and ~RAID~ I think...perhaps not -V-, but who knows...DrEvil will be fighting them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do not speak garbage or try and take a moral high ground.
I've had your mail to the cobra leader forwarded to me.

Just shut up and actually play TW without complaining about coalitions or conspiracy theories this one time.

Make this war about caps and millitary matters as opposed to the usual bs about who's morally right.

DeletedUser

Do not speak garbage or try and take a moral high ground.
I've had your mail to the cobra leader forwarded to me.

Just shut up and actually play TW without complaining about coalitions or conspiracy theories this one time.

Make this war about caps and millitary matters as opposed to the usual bs about who's morally right.

1. garbage? so are you denying it?
2. moral high ground, please explain.
3. I knew he would, I send so in the mail. I was hoping he would come to his senses on of these days but it goes to prove that snakes don't have backbones.
4. where was I complaining?
5. I am able to post where and when I want, I won't be listening to some self righteous prick who thinks he is the best of the best:icon_rolleyes: there are plenty of people better then you, one being AI for example.
6. OK, I wish you luck. :)

DeletedUser

Good luck to the participants

DeletedUser73616

Well I didn't see this coming :p

@Pervis. Loving the PnP - it is actually one of the best ones on this world so far haha

GhengissKhann

Nuke, I have never had a positive relation with Cobra, infact I have had little to no conversation with any of them. But I still give them the respect they are due. They are human beings as well, from what I see they have done nothing wrong by TALKING to someone. Even if they were conspiring against you well heres a pic

77358804.png

So what are you worrying about, no offense but the #1 tribe vs. #2 tribe is a fair match so you should not be worried that you will be totally eradicated.

DeletedUser

Hopefully a war will make this world a little more interesting for us, been needing a challenge. Lets hope Nuke has 'taught' the players in PoP! how to lose their villages graciously.

Geico has an incoming now :p

DeletedUser

so far the main thing I've seen from random is what any other tribe should beable to do(fake and send trains). I have only seen 3 or so people actually timed a nuke infront.:)

twenty-five

so far the main thing I've seen from random is what any other tribe should beable to do(fake and send trains). I have only seen 3 or so people actually timed a nuke infront.:)

That's more than anybody has ever seen from PoP!

DeletedUser

Just had to mass delete a bunch of posts again. Anything not about Random and PoP! should not be in this thread. Before you post, look it over and make sure it fits with the topic :icon_wink:

Also, keep personal flames off the forums. Nothing good will ever come from posting them here. :icon_neutral: