World War - What is going to happen?

Mekolp

This is hard to keep up with :p

So far official wars are:

82nd v Lowkey
Pos-X+alliance v -V-
Random(+alliance) v PoP! allies? I know of no alliance random has, if we do, pervis must've kept them dam secret for me not to know.
PoP! v ~RAID~
T-T v -TDR- (?)

nah, no need.

You already asked t-t for support (which, if we can trust their posts in your shared forum, they have sent)... which in my view, it means they are on your side fighting for you.

GhengissKhann

you realize that PoP! and -TDR- were gonna gang bang T-T right?

That was until -TDR- said they could do it by themselves then eventually a NAP was agreed

DeletedUser51390

That was until -TDR- said they could do it by themselves then eventually a NAP was agreed

Uhm geico was fighting TDR fora long time.

From what i understand it was Geico that also convinced T-T to war with TDR aswell.. soon after that happened geico/ now POP! reached an NAP leaving T-T on their own to get a beating

GhengissKhann

From what i understand it was Geico that also convinced T-T to war with TDR aswell.. soon after that happened geico/ now POP! reached an NAP leaving T-T on their own to get a beating

There are many versions of every story, you heard one, I heard another, who can tell which is the truth.

DeletedUser51390

Well judging by the previous war of geico and TDR and the current war between TDR and T-T, I would say mine is much more believeable.

DeletedUser

Not spamming, this thread is about who will fight on which side, I am saying that -TDR- will fight with PoP! cause I heard that they got a NAP with them in order to gang bang T-T which ended up not happening.

So really, your the one spamming :icon_twisted:

hmmm... if you say so:icon_rolleyes:

GhengissKhann

Well judging by the previous war of geico and TDR and the current war between TDR and T-T, I would say mine is much more believeable.

purhaps crossed signals...the geico part wanted to go for TDR, the W O W part wanted to go for T-T...perhaps thats why it was just T-T and TDR facing off.

DeletedUser

T-T did, once we merged we said we won't be focusing on any tribe. I told T-T that also, I heard Acid was going to help T-T but I guess they kinda forgot?

You already asked t-t for support (which, if we can trust their posts in your shared forum, they have sent)... which in my view, it means they are on your side fighting for you.

yes, but that was after you were asking other top 10 tribes to attack us.

what? I never agreed to that

DeletedUser

WOW I am impress :icon_surprised:
no wonder why T-T hasn't got good Intel, all due the lazy nobler like yourself.

do you call 10-15 -TDR- players against whole T-T a war? cuz we call that in -TDR- ennoblement :icon_wink:

oh i do have pm saying -TDR- players couldn't send 1sec attack and then T-T had all coordinated attacks (yes include fakes) at 1 sec or under:icon_cool:

just for the record all the attacks were under rule!

GhengissKhann

(1st part)~ACID~ is busy at the moment for some reason, and some people in the tribe are moving in RL. We didn't forget about them.

(3rd part) Its from the knowledge I have gained from people in T-T, may be biased.

GhengissKhann

WOW I am impress :icon_surprised:
no wonder why T-T hasn't got good Intel, all due the lazy nobler like yourself.

do you call 10-15 -TDR- players against whole T-T a war? cuz we call that in -TDR- ennoblement :icon_wink:

oh i do have pm saying -TDR- players couldn't send 1sec attack and then T-T had all coordinated attacks (yes include fakes) at 1 sec or under:icon_cool:

just for the record all the attacks were under rule!

And that doesn't mean T-T has bad intel, that means I have bad intel. And if your only including the 10-15 players on that front as "fighting" well then you have to do the same for T-T...hey look 10-15 players...maybe more, I don't count.

GhengissKhann

thanks, I appreciate it, always good to have luck on your side when investigating things :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This is hard to keep up with :p

So far official wars are:

82nd v Lowkey
Pos-X+alliance v -V-
Random(+alliance) v PoP!
PoP! v ~RAID~
T-T v -TDR- (?)

Might want to add FAV and UM to that list. On Lowkey's side, because let's be honest. We won't let them play Sim City anymore after we are done with Lowkey, they supported the wrong side in the war and will roast for it.

DeletedUser

14 T.D.E - Again too far removed involved in a few skirmishes with smaller tribes in K27 and basically control K37 but could declare on Cobra and push them out of K37. Don't think they would take sides nor any tribe would contact them about taking sides.

Could this be the smaller tribe in K27? A rank 39 tribe vs. the 6th largest family?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~Angel
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.F T.D.C T.D.M T.D.E
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 14
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,557
Side 2: 45,822
Difference: 18,265

image.php
[/spoil]

Yep, with a 14-9 lead, I am very impressed with T.D.E :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He also asked TDR for support. Nukey's not quite the high principled martyr he paints himself to be.