~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

Sounds like someone realized that their heros had merged just like those they hate so much so they added a lame statement like "with care". :icon_biggrin:

I was referring to the merge between FAIL and OWNED, which, in my opinion was handled beautifully and with care. Chief Ed, Drew and TAC did a great job, unlike the slop chest that has been assembled under the CHAOS banner...

~GOH~ has the same banner, same structure and the same leaders... Did I miss a merge somewhere? NO.

It's not a lame statement, it's called respect, no wonder is foreign to you :lol:

DeletedUser

So in short - no-one :)

And yes Dean - in your current format.

And bear - speak to Met regarding Sylb's merge request and my subsequent convo - might stop you spouting about strategies you either don't know or don't understand :)

WON - 1 Against STHU

Lost - 0

Winning - ALL

Losing - 0

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

I think the mods won that won with the name change tbh.

Anyhow - I still see STHU in the top 15 and collectively in control of over 6k villages - and with merging and recruiting that tribe is not defeated currently.

DeletedUser

This my be my first and maybe last post,

Winning a war is all relative, well lets be honest everything on here is a point of perspective. So before everyone starts flaming lets just establish what is "Winning a war" and what is not. Since I only have my opinion which is, winning a war means that the opposing force is so beaten that they can cause minamal* forgive the spelling* harm to the attacker.

Using those guide lines then Chaos has won the Kraken war. About all the other stuff I I will post later about.

REMINDER- first post so be easy, or let ingame due the talking.

DeletedUser

lemmie, 2 question

Is Kraken not even damaging your walls? Are they taking any villages from you guys? If they are, they are causing harm, and if they are causing harm, then in ur perspective mentioned, CHAOS have not won a war.

Prove me wrong please...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lemmie, 2 question

Is Kraken not even damaging your walls? Are they taking any villages from you guys? If they are, they are causing harm, and if they are causing harm, then in ur perspective mentioned, CHAOS have no won a war.

Prove me wrong please...

Fair enough I should have said minimal. But got to give credit by the standards that I said Kraken is not beaten.

DeletedUser49702

I would just love to sit in Chaos for just one day to see their view of the world- it is certainly different than the GOH view. Regardly of the stats, i mean after all someone might be fighting over the same village, and looking at the map i see GOH expanding into new areas and defending what is theirs- and really the map looks little different than a month ago. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol, I see goh getting forced back and nobling nothing but barbs and inactives. We must be looking at different maps lmao.

"First, GOH strategy has always been well thought out, probably why they haven't merged or had to change there banner. Second, no one said ~GOH~ should the the top tribe in this world, just that Chaos family should not."

HAHAHAHA, found this comment highly amusing. Really thought this move out well didn't they. getting owned by 2 top tribes in the world. The reason they haven't merged is nobody wanted to merge into the n00bs lol.

DeletedUser49702

lol, I see goh getting forced back and nobling nothing but barbs and inactives. We must be looking at different maps lmao.

Seriously, I do not see the continent percetages changing that much- no matter what the reason. And it seems like GOH is getting better for the experiance. But i know your opinion will differ.

DeletedUser

CLASSIC!!! Is that really the best you can come up with bear? A war you didn't participate in, just recruited some refugees after ~GOH~ and NEXT dismantled poor PXTG after declaring on ~OU~, you never fired back... You were declared on and did nothing but recruit, my hats off to you mate :icon_biggrin:
Most incorrect post I have bothered to read in a while...

Personally, I gained great respect for OU (Now ~OK~ or w/ever) during the war, in particular, the ex-Uruz members of their tribe... They were losing in terms of ennoblements, as would have been expected considering they were also at war with the Kraken family at the same time...

They did manage to show skills and coordination against PXTG's north-west members, who were not only prepared for a war, but were most importantly very active at the time... It was of course no surprise that the ex-PXTG players were willing to join their tribe, rather than ~GOH~, who showed undeserved arrogance, and NEXT (Well, enough said about NEXT :lol:)

So hats off to you, Silhouette... (Bah, PXTG disbanded a year ago... Why do we still keep getting mentioned?)

stellro

"First, GOH strategy has always been well thought out, probably why they haven't merged or had to change there banner. Second, no one said ~GOH~ should the the top tribe in this world, just that Chaos family should not."

HAHAHAHA, found this comment highly amusing. Really thought this move out well didn't they. getting owned by 2 top tribes in the world. The reason they haven't merged is nobody wanted to merge into the n00bs lol.

Didnt you get 3 top tribes against your tribe and wiped out in a matter of weeks??? And getting owned by 2 top tribes - when 1 of those "top" tribes has a 1000 village deficit to us in this war - who is getting owned again??? very blinkered view :icon_eek:

And Sutty - its because thats the last time OU was involved (albeit minimally as there focus remained with Krakens due to our & NEXT's involvement) in a winning war, as shown by Bear as their most recent victory :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Didnt you get 3 top tribes against your tribe and wiped out in a matter of weeks??? And getting owned by 2 top tribes - when 1 of those "top" tribes has a 1000 village deficit to us in this war - who is getting owned again??? very blinkered view :icon_eek:

And Sutty - its because thats the last time OU was involved (albeit minimally as there focus remained with Krakens due to our & NEXT's involvement) in a winning war, as shown by Bear as their most recent victory :icon_eek:

We all see based on your posts that GOH does not understand what it is like to be in a proper war as this is the first war they have experienced where they were not jumping in on an on going gang bang or warring a tribe that was falling apart previous to GOH declaring and look how poorly they are doing now.

So I fully understand why they can't comprehend that wars against organized tribes take time and patience. Like when OU declared on WEST, the number 1 tribe at the time, simpletons such Stellro assumed that war could be won in month but yet we are still fighting and still winning and guess what it has likely been going on for a year. Damn we must suck to be winning at a war for a year!!! :icon_confused:

If GOH had ever been able to stay on the winning side of a war that lasted longer than a month they might understand this but as it is now they chalk this up as "not a victory" showing exactly how short sighted and inept their leadership really is.

I am glad to see that GOH's short burst of confidence about their new players has quickly disappeared and we are back to the same bitter posts about how evil/poorly led/inactive/mean CHAOS is and what kind of nooby reasons Stellro has come up with to prove his point.

stellro

I see you've picked up today where you left off yesterday bear.....full of everything except knowledge :icon_eek:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=72378

How many times have you been outnumbered 3 to 1 and won???

And I have not said anything recently about Met or VH's leadership - infact I like both of them and feel they are good for the game - as I do Pas and others within Chaos, heck I even have good chats with Shop despite our comments on here :icon_wink: - it's just in the main you & Div who are determental to the public image of the Chaos family.

And after 6 months we're still beating Chaos by 1000 villages (infact you havent even reached the 1000 village point let alone be winning by that amount!!) - should we chalk it up aswell then :)

DeletedUser

Stellro the whole world knows that goh nobled inactive accounts in wotb for stats.

Stellro the whole world knows goh kick any players that start losing villages for stats.

Stellro the whole world knows goh is getting taken to school by the chaos elite.

Stellro the whole world know goh cannot win against active players.

Just a few facts for you to chew on while bragging about your amazing stats vs us.

So you were winning this war when you jumped in on the gang bang on us. But when was the last time you had a winning week against us? I think it is blatently obvious to all bar the dumbest goh players that you are now losing the war :)

DeletedUser

RFLMAO you mean the thread started - 2008,June 16th. against the great UTF? LOL, so that was GOH's great victory! Oh yeah Sylb had this to say about the great UTF - "UTF was formed a couple of weeks ago and the war started almost emmediatelly". You guys must be the true master's of strategy to brag about beating a 2 week old tribe... No wonder you can't understand what it is like to fight an organized tribe at this stage of a world...:icon_smile:

And I would hope you are still winning the overall war stat wise considering you kick your members when they lose villages to us and yet we continue to box you in more and more to the point that as a tribe you are now focused on nobling your own inactives and barbs. That is a winning strategy if I ever heard of one, almost as good as your strategy to only target inactives at the beginning of this war and then brag as if you had the war won.

Stellro - the master of denial

now there is a title that fits perfectly

stellro

Oh bless you bear - I can give full history of GOH's wars as - unlike you - we have remained the same tribe since starting this world - and progressed from 4 players at the start of the world to the tribe we are today - with the same leaders and same efos.

You said:

"If GOH had ever been able to stay on the winning side of a war that lasted longer than a month they might understand this but as it is now they chalk this up as "not a victory" showing exactly how short sighted and inept their leadership really is."

The thread was to once again prove you wrong....not to bask in previous glory - just to simply prove you wrong again.

Good to see Div, when called upon, confirms everything I said regardingly public image :)

DeletedUser

Good to see Div, when called upon, confirms everything I said regardingly public image :)

Public Image? We are beating everyone. What better image can we have?

Our only competition is to see weather we can noble more enemy villages in a month than The FOE

DeletedUser

Actually you proved that the only time you have been on the winning side of a war for a month was against the pitiful UTF just as I hoped you would because if I would have said that you would have denied it. :icon_razz:

We in CHAOS don't worry much about our public image as we see our ability to war as much more important. You on the other hand obviously put public image way ahead of warring as evidenced by the amount of time you spend on here spamming compared to how little you actually play TW. Get a clue and then you might realize that trying to prove someone wrong on the forum is meaningless if that same person is nobling your tribe at will.

DeletedUser

Well-. public appearence IS a good thing and IS very usefull when trying to look in controle and perhaps get new allies/people to help you against your enemy.

however...at this stage of the world, the lines are drawn pretty clear, and everyone has "chosen a side", so pnp is more or less useless, unless you, as me, do it for fun ;)

(or to keep the moral up in your tribe, that are in it´s downwards spiral)

Now. if you two lovebirds want´s to show some sent of brilliance, then go to my thread, and post so I can see you have undestood the true meaning of my thread.

Sir Warper and Lemmie got it, after I highlighted the hint.

DeletedUser

I got it VH as I like to use the same tactic you used every once and a while but I was enjoying the responses you were getting so much that I did not want to say anything and ruin it for everyone else. And of course Stellro knows everything so despite what him and his members said to the contrary they actually got it the whole time.:icon_rolleyes: