So much for TBA:) pride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49702

Your laughter sounds a little nervous Div!

Yes, i never understood the reasoning behind letting you stay in the middle of their area- although "keeping your enemies close" comes to mind! :icon_twisted:

Gang banged, one on one- whatever - GOH will stand up to the test and defeat any enemy! Chaos might fight wars, but they never have been victorious! :icon_eek:

GOH has no such problem, we fight and we win!!! and will do so again. If Foe would move out of the way, you would be long gone! :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, is this a stand up show? stell and orlup the duo.

Stats from the last 48 hours, just to see how your fairing up now you merged into a 'super' Lmao tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ ~GOH~A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 126
Difference: 125

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 17
Difference: 60

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,507,965
Side 2: 1,238,916
Difference: 1,269,049

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 749,385
Side 2: 166,820
Difference: 582,565

image.php

The merge dosent look to be helping you out alot. Looks like you just have more vills to lose now than before. Well done for prolonging your inevitable deaths though. congratz :)

I wonder who will be the first evictee for losing vills.

stellro

typical arrogant Div with purely a short sighted view....

Anyone who has conducted things of this nature knows the time invested to eek out teething problems....

but lets face facts....

We currently have the number 3 tribe fighting the number 1 & number 2 tribes - and still holding our own - more than you ever managed to achieve matey.....do we expect some early losses whilst this transistion takes place - of course we do - its called getting our house in order - but as shown the number 2 tribe is dictating these scores - & you have more to prove to them than we do - everyone knows that Chaos & FOE will eventually war with each other - whether that is before or after GOH is the only question and lets face it - Chaos are still losing in the war to GOH - 6 months after our declaration - so how you ever expect to defeat us in the timescales FOE require god only knows :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol, what this dilusion you guys have of a time scale we have been given by foe to defeat you?
You talk more and more crap every time I read a post from you. We have nothing to prove to foe, they know we are better than goh by along way.
You got off to a good start nobling wotb dead accounts (who met did not kick unlike what you do). But where are you now! When was the last time you had a winning week in nobling? when was the last time you out grew us in a week?
Even the stats I just posted shows we are still growing at twice the rate of you and your new recruits. When goh start winning again then maybe we will take your trash talk seriously. Untill then your a loser :)

stellro

I must agree with Div on this one.

Cala - your opinions change like the wind - much like your activity in this world :)

So you honestly dont think that FOE will evaluate your capabilities of doing what you agreed to do - and take out the west of the world???

And Div - if you've not noticed - Chaos is nearly twice the size of GOH - so in simple maths you should be growing twice the size - if not more as you dont have the same size of enemy as GOH :icon_rolleyes:

What would be interesting is if we have any buddying mathmaticians in our midst with a spare half an hour to do the equations of size, size of enemy & growth and see just exactly what the difference is between these tribes once things have settled down after the merge in GOH....

And Div - I might be a loser but at least Ive never lost :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Stellro you make the point that FOE should turn on CHAOS because it will take CHAOS too long to defeat GOH... lol, you seem to have so much confidence!

GOH has proven itself to be a bit delusional when it comes to strategy and planning so I see how you fail to understand that: GOH & FOE vs CHAOS would still leave FOE in the position of fighting along side an ally to take over the world whom they would likely face off with down the road as it does currently with CHAOS & FOE vs GOH.

You want us to believe that FOE and GOH would finish off CHAOS faster than FOE and CHAOS will finish off GOH. Based on past and current performances and indicators this is complete rubbish. I doubt if even you believe this Stellro even considering how delusional you can get and more than likely this is just more of you being a terrible liar, for the good of your tribe of course.

So is that the case? Are you claiming that FOE and GOH would finish off CHAOS faster than FOE and CHAOS are currently wiping the floor with GOH? Seem a good question while you are so busy pointing out that CHAOS is twice your size. :icon_biggrin:

stellro

You seem to think that I am laying down the law as to what should happen opposed to having the foresight of what might happen - which is where you strategy falls down....blind arrogance opposed to objective views.

How many Chaos members would mysteriously become inactive at the thought of having to facing bormbardments from 2/3rds of the world....all current members of GOH are used to this and have been for sometime and those that have remained are in it for the long run....could the same determination be shown by Chaos members....certainly after GOH highlighted how many inactives there was in Chaos some months ago.....

And in reference to your question - I do honestly believe that GOH / FOE would wipe out Chaos quicker than FOE / Chaos will wipe out GOH -put down to location - desire - because Chaos in the south arnt upto scratch to take on the active players of the former GOH (as stated on your own forums!)

I for one am not assuming anything of FOE's actions in the coming months (although I do expect some and its down to that 2nd guessing matey :)) - however you are and we all know how this kind of assumption can backfire....

DeletedUser

Yes stellro I can see your not good at maths, or working out much at all.

And Div - if you've not noticed - Chaos is nearly twice the size of GOH - so in simple maths you should be growing twice the size - if not more as you dont have the same size of enemy as GOH :icon_rolleyes:

The expense of nobles going up is so every1 can grow at the same rate. a 2 mill player will get cheaper nobles. there for should grow at the same rate as a 7 mill player. (If they were active enough)

You worked through all our inactives now, thats why you will not have another winning month in this war :)

stellro

But obviously a 2m player isnt as active as a 7m player because in the time they have joined the world one player has reached 7m and the other 2m.....unless they have had a really bad time of it.....jeez - have to explain everything to you....or is it in your attempts to purely attack me on here and not IG :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No point attacking you or sybl in game, you are using too many dead accounts to stack your vills. Enough proof of that has been found already :)
So looks like I am stuck to doing it on here for now.

DeletedUser

So you are pointing out that CHAOS is bigger than GOH because we are more active than GOH... ? I guess you can't blame it on merges anymore, lol.

Guess what, that is also why we have more ODA, ODD, been in more wars, have more victories, make better allies and are better at a whole host of other things as well.

DeletedUser

No point attacking you or sybl in game, you are using too many dead accounts to stack your vills. Enough proof of that has been found already :)
So looks like I am stuck to doing it on here for now.

Thas rich coming from you div. The king of stacking dead accounts in your villages. Remember Judah1? Inactive as can be but somehow all his troops were in your villages. Maybe they just like it in your camp better than in theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, I have never heard of judah1, I would love to see some reports of them troops in my vills.
What tribe did the player come from? Is this more goh lies....

DeletedUser

I have plenty of proof of dead accounts troops in sybals vills. You want to dispute this FACT?
I have not nobled any of the inactives supporting you... yet.
Also I have not recieved much from you in the way of attacks. got a 20second+ noble train from 80 hours out once, that was quite amusing.

stellro

You said "you & sybal"

Wheres your proof on me.....Sylb's account has nothing to do with me...

BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY AND SHOW THIS PROOF YOU MENTION ABOUT ME HAVING DEAD ACCOUNT TROOPS IN MY VILLAGES!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Stell my child....you are hanging arround on this playground with the rong friends.

For short: bad company that doesnt help you make ur homework :)

stellro

Stell my child....you are hanging arround on this playground with the rong friends.

For short: bad company that doesnt help you make ur homework :)

Cala - you'll soon get that reputation back upto the same level with these nonsensical posts....

DeletedUser

I am just posting to put the rumours which are circulating to rest... Yes, it is true... I have been offered to merge into the ~GOH~ tribe, and have graciously accepted the offer... :icon_smile:

They seem to be a tribe which is suited to my range of tribalwars skills (Note: My skills at TW have been compared to that of a retarded chimpanzee, whose internet connection is seen as poor, even by West African jungle standards)... Their leadership and forum posters are loving and friendly (In an angry, nonsensical and incoherent sort of way), and their tribal record of having less skill in war than barbarian villages speaks for itself... Frankly, the offer was too good to refuse...

I am sure my 200 point account on w40 will offer plenty of tactical advantage for ~GOH~ as a tribe, and I am keen to begin working with them in achieving w14 domination...

Sutty101... Loving ~GOH~ member.

Status
Not open for further replies.