82nd - the next CORE tribe?

DeletedUser

Hi all.

A source within 82nd has informed me that they have all been asked to stop all postings on the external forums. And also that it is likely that Random's remaining players are merging in to them.

Thoughts desired :)

DeletedUser

Lol. That's all I can really say. Except that I'm not really surprised. I called that a long time ago (shame I didn't put it in the forums so that I could quote it and look sagely). I think it's obvious that this will be a good move. They'll have the position and power to hunt down PoP! and Lowkey members, and then keep their promise to take down FAV and COBRA. Might find themselves gangbanged being the tribe controlling the core of the world, but they have time to figure what to do about that as the other major wars drag on or become resolved.

DeletedUser

Hi all.

A source within 82nd has informed me that they have all been asked to stop all postings on the external forums. And also that it is likely that Random's remaining players are merging in to them.

Do you know which X-random players will join 82nd?

Mekolp

It'll probably be player's choices, but I doubt there will be too many of the remaining, and too many of them going there... I personally got that mail :/
SirManiaCx on 15.10. at 19:54
Greetings,

As Pervis said on externals [ally]random[/ally] journey on this world will come to an end. Some of you will quit and some will continue to play. This may cause an END to your experience on w39 or a BEGINNING on a new stage. One of my motto is: "Today is the first day of the rest of my life". If you decide to continue your road you can allways contact me. [ally]random[/ally] and you don't have to fell offended about this mail but it's better to have more options.

Cheers and good luck whatever you choose,
[player]SirManiaCx[/player]

DeletedUser51390

Hi all.

ive head nothign of this.:icon_confused:

swift shift

Seeing as neither myself (xalenryoh) or Wally know anyting of this.

I call Bull.

DeletedUser80441

82nd seems to be a great conversational topic on this world. The LowKey war or lack of as the threads seem to have pointed to were interesting to read through, now they are being considered as the next core tribe?

DeletedUser

It's only natural that any remaining Random members will be offered a place in 82nd, considering there was diplomacy between the 2 tribes.

Watchlight

Well what I know then, 82nd Is a Professional Tribe with Professional Players. Thats my Opinion. And I have learned a lot from Sithmeister, I may give him that. I went from World 15 to World 39, and I learned a lot more here because of Sithmeister. Therefore, maybe people thinks that 82nd are a bunch of dumbs because they lost to 82nd In a War. But maybe the people should consider them self as the dumbs, to see what they have done :) May 82nd Rise the Top 20! :)

DeletedUser74702

Well what I know then, 82nd Is a Professional Tribe with Professional Players. Thats my Opinion. And I have learned a lot from Sithmeister, I may give him that. I went from World 15 to World 39, and I learned a lot more here because of Sithmeister. Therefore, maybe people thinks that 82nd are a bunch of dumbs because they lost to 82nd In a War. But maybe the people should consider them self as the dumbs, to see what they have done :) May 82nd Rise the Top 20! :)

82nd lost to 82nd?

DeletedUser

Well what I know then...But maybe the people should consider them self as the dumbs

Perhaps. :icon_neutral:

Anywho, I actually had forgotten about K35 tribe. Sorry Watch. I hope COBRA/FAV/TDE doesn't gangbang your little tribe.

This topic won't mean much until someone can copy and paste Random member(s) leaving and joining 82nd. They may keep their dignity and refuse, though.

DeletedUser80441

Perhaps. :icon_neutral:

Anywho, I actually had forgotten about K35 tribe. Sorry Watch. I hope COBRA/FAV/TDE doesn't gangbang your little tribe..

If COBRA/FAV/TDE decide to as you say "Gangbang" K35 then we are in trouble, but thats not what the thread is about. All small tribes face bigger tribes jumping on them regardless of who is running their mouth off ;)

DeletedUser

If COBRA/FAV/TDE decide to as you say "Gangbang" K35 then we are in trouble, but thats not what the thread is about. All small tribes face bigger tribes jumping on them regardless of who is running their mouth off ;)

Fine, let me rephrase: K35 and 82nd are in trouble if FAV/TDE/COBRA gangbang them.

DeletedUser

I stopped posting in the forums for 3 reasons:

1. None of the people who truly do matter on this world are here.
2. Only players without accounts on this world continue to give their opinion on matters they know nothing about.
3. Because I'm not here to analyze what everyone else does, and how they do it.

Anyone can evaluate the move of a tribe, but your doing it through your own perspective, without knowing the reasons behind such a decision.

I could say that a war went bad, the truth is, the Lowkey-82nd merge was a great move. Anyone who thinks otherwise should not lead, and they certainly should not be listened to. Instead of wasting time attacking back and forth with players I know are highly active, and experienced, we gave them an opportunity to play with others that are like themselves. Which I'm pleased to say, they took.

My master plan was Menson, a player which is still in 82nd, under a different alias now. However, he launched 24 hours too early, and Lowkey responded in a swift manner when he did, which meant that our support had not yet reached him, and his villages weren't stacked. So it fell down on it's ass.

Of course we said Lowkey were a bad tribe, and with no real chance of beating us. They didn't have a chance of beating us. Once their smaller players had gone inactive, and most of their offense was down, it would have been a waiting game. Us sending new nukes daily to break down their defenses, taking villages slowly.

However, we had 16 members at the end of the war. Why play with 16 good members when you can have 25?

Instead of following 82nd threads around, and trying to flame us at every possible moment, go do something of your own.

P.S Yes, I involved what you had said in multiple threads and sumarized my answer here instead of spamming every thread.

Last edited by a moderator: