A Requiem For The Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Was a blast playing with you all, got to make some good friends and had loads of fun. Hope to play with most/all of you again. Not to mention, learned quite a lot in my time in Random.

Peace out 39.
Im going to miss the Jersey crew :(
And the rest of you, of course ;)

DeletedUser

Well, this is a pretty lame world to be fair. Still so young, and yet full of so little life. The forums are a ghost town, and in-game there are by far more barb villages than player villages. Now the best tribe on the server leaves.

Best of luck to you all.

DeletedUser

Nice post Pervis. I have enjoyed W39 and you guys made me glad I came. The war with bunny and ID in the beginning has to be the most technical I've ever seen. We actually had back times stacked all over the K on both sides. That was great.

It's true, most of us are normally early game players and that is the most exciting to me also. I have stayed longer before and always seem to lose interest and slow down after a while. I just don't enjoy stacking nobles to players with 32% morale.

I thank everyone for creating and making Random the fun it has been, and especially thank Pervis and Devil for having me along.

:)

DeletedUser

had some fun and not so fun times with ya guys, good luck on future worlds.

DeletedUser

bye people, was fun fighting you, i hope we meet again on other worlds.

DeletedUser

UK3 opening so soon? :lol:
Nah, I knew this was coming for a while especially because you told me it would a while back.... Good luck on your other worlds/servers Randomites
I understand that plans for a new tribe is in the pipeline, so perhaps some of us will butt heads again in the future.
/joins? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Aaaand this is exactly what I meant when I said oh so long ago that no premades make it all that long.

Sure, it's been quite a while since the world has opened, but in "TWstandards"...not so much.

Anyway, nice seeing you guys. Good luck on other worlds you join.

DeletedUser

That`s about it for me and W39 too... We`ve had some great fun together, time to move on to somewhere more fun. :)

Just for the record...
Stored resources: 2484 x 34.776.000 37.260.000 31.050.000

Of course, I wish good luck to everyone staying around... I`ll be seeing you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well can't say I've seen this happen before (at least not in an announced fashion). Attention w*****. :p But yes, I wish you the same best of luck. You will always have a place in my saved world map.

DeletedUser

That`s about it for me and W39 too... We`ve had some great fun together, time to move on to somewhere more fun. :)

Just for the record...
Stored resources: 2484 x 34.776.000 37.260.000 31.050.000

Of course, I wish good luck to everyone staying around... I`ll be seeing you...

ahh.. i lost! ;(
Stored resources: 2124 x 29.736.000 31.860.000 26.550.000

but yea,even though i didnt join random in-game.. ima join them now to quit! :D

peace out w39!

DeletedUser

Well, I never really thought this day would actually come. I have heard rumors for quite some time that a lot of members in Random would be quitting, but I thought they were just that, "rumors." Now that you all have made it public, I dont really know how to feel about it... I mean it sucks there wont nearly as many experienced players to give competition in the future, but at the same time it actually gives me a chance to be in the top 3 on this world lol...

No, but on a serious note, I talked to a few members of Random, and they were very respectful and represented their tribe well. Perv is one of the best leaders I have played on the same world with, and that speaks for itself with how well their tribe grew from the beginning.

Well, I wish you all the best of luck on future worlds and hope real life comes easy to you all!

Also, things are going to change quite a bit on W39 seeing how 7 top 20 members are quitting (to my knowledge) including braeyz... so i wish everyone the best of luck!!

Butch

robi zmaj

A good tribe full of interestin peronalites , was fun playing against you

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just happened to be home right now, so I'll just add it's been awesome with Random, you are an awesome crew and to Lodda - sorry I stopped chasing you and let you have teh top spot all for yourself ;-)

Good luck everyone.

kingadam167

R.I.P Random. However it would have been better if you declared on the world :icon_twisted: But none the less I wish you all the best and good luck in real life and on future worlds n tw. Have fun :)

DeletedUser

By all especially Lisa, we never had our breakfast…. Sad times. @Tom down boy!

Perhaps I.D v Random on another world?

Status
Not open for further replies.