Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

Your an idiot

You have already proven you cant comprehend stuff.....now your just blindly making stuff up

The reason you dont have to have any proof is because, well, you dont have any lol.

declaring to the leaders of both aten and mpx the moment he was accepted into the tribe, and not having the leaders disagree, only proves that it was a 1:1. Dont give me this "one week" or whatever BS you were spewing.....thats all just jibberish. Your so caught up into the game that you dont even realize what your saying us utter crap

Me going to Aten does nothing with hiding under Aten.....this is not 3 years ago Modesty......if all of MPX wants to attack me, they can...and it wont affect the relationship with Aten. Maybe your lame ass way of playing is crying everytime you or someone else is attacked and go the diplomatic way to solve it....i just solve it by playing the stupid game.

And i didnt brag about defending....you brought it up, and i corrected you

I really thought you had a head on your shoulders.....but obviously your suffering from a tumor in the brain....

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanussen

Toll, what i cant understand is how there are some Aten members supporting your actions and how Aten can take you back after all this?

Thats what i cant understand!!!!Thats BS for me.

DeletedUser

Toll, what i cant understand is how there are some Aten members supporting your actions and how Aten can take you back after all this?

Thats what i cant understand!!!!Thats BS for me.

The leaders of both tribes supported it....

I think what has you more mad is youve been a mushroom.....ie, kept in the dark

Why does it affect you so much?? Stop whining and go back to using everyone elses troops to stop attacks..

DeletedUser

What stuff am I blindly making up? You attacking Scholesy while he was in MPX? or You bragging on your OD? or something else?

Im not debating hitting Scholesy in MPX

didnt brag about OD though.....but its all the other stuff you have said, and have just conveniently omitted which, means youve made it up :)

The only fact youve stated is that i hit scholsy while he was in MPX, although you fail to realize i was not in aten. You also fail to realize that i came back only after he got booted......so then how is it an aten vs mpx when there was never a situation where he wore that tag and i had that tag at the same time yet there was, and has always been a situation where i wore aten and he wore TW....

answer that one...

Hanussen

The leaders of both tribes supported it....

Why does it affect you so much?? Stop whining and go back to using everyone elses troops to stop attacks..

hahah yea sure :icon_razz:

Those who know me in MPX, would know i barely use troops Aten gave me to scare them as they are aiming other villages, i have use my own troops to defend my ass in K95 from tokstolle and my own freakin troops to defend my ass in k75 northeast from srinu and my own damn troops to defend my ass from Lei2017 and newkid.

Or how da hell i snip those nobles?and support the empty villages?Magic fingers and hacking?

It affects me so much, because that kind of action should not be allowed by an "ally tribe", i dont care what you did when you werent in Aten, it makes me mad the fact they accept you back, their players are agree with your actions and they will do nothing about it.

Am i still too slow?

DeletedUser

Ever seen 6 dogs chasing their own tails at the same time?...

...you're witnessing it now. And all it took was Congo to wave his propaganda wand. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hahah yea sure :icon_razz:

Those who know me in MPX, would know i barely use troops Aten gave me to scare them as they are aiming other villages, i have use my own troops to defend my ass in K95 from tokstolle and my own freakin troops to defend my ass in k75 northeast from srinu and my own damn troops to defend my ass from Lei2017 and newkid.

Or how da hell i snip those nobles?and support the empty villages?Magic fingers and hacking?

It affects me so much, because that kind of action should not be allowed by an "ally tribe", i dont care what you did when you werent in Aten, it makes me mad the fact they accept you back, their players are agree with your actions and they will do nothing about it.

Am i still too slow?

It affects you none. What affects you more is having him get booted.

There is no fear of an aten/mpx skirmish because the leaders agreed, and will not allow this to get anywhere even though LoL is trying their damnest to stir the pot

oops....zzz....zzzz........damn, something is getting a hold of my brain again

damnit it Congo....stop feeding me orders....

modesty

Im not debating hitting Scholesy in MPX

didnt brag about OD though.....but its all the other stuff you have said, and have just conveniently omitted which, means youve made it up :)

The only fact youve stated is that i hit scholsy while he was in MPX, although you fail to realize i was not in aten. You also fail to realize that i came back only after he got booted......so then how is it an aten vs mpx when there was never a situation where he wore that tag and i had that tag at the same time yet there was, and has always been a situation where i wore aten and he wore TW....

answer that one...

Well it's hard to talk to someone who have no memory of what they have been saying earlier in the same thread... you have more then once taken up your OD here...

And the MPX thingy it's still a week and that have not changed since I was leader way back... people still bringing it up... It's only a week when we talk skirmishes.. war declaration doesn't have a timelimit that's the benefit of making a public declaration... you mark them until the war officially are over...

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter what the unstable people say. Doesn't matter what the leaders of all the known tribes say. Doesn't matter if the whole world decides that something wrong is something right.

This tribe (ATEN) was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and tribe leaders and the whole world tells you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the River of Truth, and tell the whole world...

..."No, You Move".

DeletedUser

Here is a hint, scholesy joining MPX was discussed at least a month or 2 prior to him joining with Aten, so Toll saying he left prior to him joining is true but prior to him asking to join and discussions with him joining and how aten would feel isn't true.

It could easily be said that aten agreed to him joining and toll disagreed and left to attack him if he joined.

My stance is and always has been to attack anyone that attacks our members. I don't care about scholesy other than the fact you waited until he was our member to attack him. End of story you attacked our member. I was up for attacking you as soon as it showed on twstats you took a village from our members. Hooch wants to keep the alliance together and that's why we didn't attack you while you were on your own, because we knew you still carried sway in aten.

As soon as aten let you back in I voted to drop all relations with aten and declare on them. I don't care what your reasons are that's a bitch move by aten. And because of you I'll never trust them again. Anytime it comes to a vote I'll vote to attack aten as long as they allow members like you to join. Enjoy.

DeletedUser910

Ooohhh.. MPX -vs- ATEN. Now that might shake the world up a little bit. Hehehe!! So much propaganda on World 2. It does make things interesting.

DeletedUser

Ooohhh.. MPX -vs- ATEN. Now that might shake the world up a little bit. Hehehe!! So much propaganda on World 2. It does make things interesting.

Old news. We discussed this long ago when we discovered how incompetent your tribe has become.

ATENvsMPXwar.jpg

DeletedUser

Here is a hint, scholesy joining MPX was discussed at least a month or 2 prior to him joining with Aten, so Toll saying he left prior to him joining is true but prior to him asking to join and discussions with him joining and how aten would feel isn't true.

It could easily be said that aten agreed to him joining and toll disagreed and left to attack him if he joined.

My stance is and always has been to attack anyone that attacks our members. I don't care about scholesy other than the fact you waited until he was our member to attack him. End of story you attacked our member. I was up for attacking you as soon as it showed on twstats you took a village from our members. Hooch wants to keep the alliance together and that's why we didn't attack you while you were on your own, because we knew you still carried sway in aten.

As soon as aten let you back in I voted to drop all relations with aten and declare on them. I don't care what your reasons are that's a bitch move by aten. And because of you I'll never trust them again. Anytime it comes to a vote I'll vote to attack aten as long as they allow members like you to join. Enjoy.

lol

then just attack me and be done with it.....trust me, i wont tell the mighty aten. Ill keep it to myself. i have no desire to get in the way or the tribes alliance....but for the people who dont want to believe the truth, im more than willing to take a few more attacks. Hell, it was just pointed out i finally dropped to 3rd in ODD....so i guess i need to get some incomings again in order to go back up

sheesh

DeletedUser

lol

then just attack me and be done with it.....trust me, i wont tell the mighty aten. Ill keep it to myself. i have no desire to get in the way or the tribes alliance....but for the people who dont want to believe the truth, im more than willing to take a few more attacks. Hell, it was just pointed out i finally dropped to 3rd in ODD....so i guess i need to get some incomings again in order to go back up

sheesh

I'm all for attacking you, but attacking you would cause a war between MPX and Aten. I'm all for it right now after your bitch move but other aren't. I don't care about telling Aten about us attacking you, I've already mailed your leaders about it. Plain and simple is that you're a bitch and everyone in MPX now wants to attack you but hooch keeps it from being so. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

I know you prolly can't understand this but our members actually follow threw with what our leaders say. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

I'm all for attacking you, but attacking you would cause a war between MPX and Aten. I'm all for it right now after your bitch move but other aren't. I don't care about telling Aten about us attacking you, I've already mailed your leaders about it. Plain and simple is that you're a bitch and everyone in MPX now wants to attack you but hooch keeps it from being so. Enjoy.

i guess then you dont understand english.....

it would not cause a war with mpx and aten. Although your reasons are illegitimate and without merit, i would welcome it. hell, do i need to leave aten so you can do it?