Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

I know you prolly can't understand this but our members actually follow threw with what our leaders say. Enjoy.

nice slight....but just wondering, when did i not follow through with what any leader said?

back to making stuff up again, are we?

modesty

lol

then just attack me and be done with it.....trust me, i wont tell the mighty aten. Ill keep it to myself. i have no desire to get in the way or the tribes alliance....but for the people who dont want to believe the truth, im more than willing to take a few more attacks. Hell, it was just pointed out i finally dropped to 3rd in ODD....so i guess i need to get some incomings again in order to go back up

sheesh

How you going to explain any losses/takes from MPX then? Are you so fixated on those numbers that you have turned into a selfish being that do not think about what best for the tribe just what best for your own as long as those figures are going up... And even if you where excluded form the diplomacy such things is messing diplomacy up big time since you no longer can trust the map.

DeletedUser

i guess then you dont understand english.....

it would not cause a war with mpx and aten. Although your reasons are illegitimate and without merit, i would welcome it. hell, do i need to leave aten so you can do it?

How do I not understand english and how are my reasons illegitmate and without merit? You don't need to leave anywhere to cause a war, I've already messaged your leaders about.

I'm done with any diplomacy that includes you, attack me if you want and find out what happens. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Modesty....your so old school thats its mind numbing

How do i explain losses/takes from MPX? Who said im going to war with MPX? Im attacking scholsy, but......because you all were whining about me jumping to Aten, ive left.....so now it gives you whiners a chance to attack

Please show me where i was selfish....and try this time to keep in mind what actually happened as opposed to what you want to think happened

And as for diplomacy.....it hasnt changed one bit. the map is still the same....the question is which MPX'ers are somehow offended, and which are not...but the whole thing is pointed at me....

DeletedUser

How do I not understand english and how are my reasons illegitmate and without merit? You don't need to leave anywhere to cause a war, I've already messaged your leaders about.

I'm done with any diplomacy that includes you, attack me if you want and find out what happens. Enjoy.

See...thats what i mean about not understanding English.

You said you wanted to attack me....i never said i would attack you, but you did a great job of turning it around, didnt you

As for diplomacy....what the hell are you talking about? How about this...message Hooch on why she didnt tell all of you after i told her that i would be doing this....

I am here for you....put your money where your mouth is.....

DeletedUser

Funny you left shortly after scholesy rejoined MPX and showed he was active once more. I'm sure that had nothing to do with anything. Enjoy.

DeletedUser910

Old news. We discussed this long ago when we discovered how incompetent your tribe has become.

ATENvsMPXwar.jpg

Incompetent? More then 50% of our best members left. After ruling the world for almost 2yrs people get bored and tired. lol!! Eventually people find better things to do with their time. Go figure.

DeletedUser

Funny you left shortly after scholesy rejoined MPX and showed he was active once more. I'm sure that had nothing to do with anything. Enjoy.

I booted TollxBooth once Scholesy2005 joined MPX-E. I did not want to have any more ATEN/MPX-E 'cross-nobling' events than what we already have.

:icon_smile:

P.S. Please refrain from cursing. It is so unbecoming. (I've learned my lessons)

DeletedUser

Actually i find this quite amusing being i left right after you said you were going to attack me but claimed i was hiding. Almost cosmic that he joined the moment i left....but hey, just to show i was leaving for you and do not give a rats ass about scholsy...here was my forum post....notice the time you illiterate

Page: >1<
TollxBooth today at 06:24 Quote
too much ruckas caused by me coming in....so im going to bail just for a bit and wait for the attacks to come in. Going to give the bunch of little whiners what they want

Now notice the time Scholsy joined
MPX-E 26th October 2009 - 07:00:01

Kinda before scholsy joined, eh?

idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

jc_jc

The question is, how many posts can you write without an 'Enjoy.' on the end? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The question is, how many posts can you write without an 'Enjoy.' on the end? :icon_eek:

Not funny at all.

Toll you always assume the complete wrong things, you think he rejoined just because you left now? thats pathetic. Anymore stupid things you wanna think of?

modesty

Actually i find this quite amusing being i left right after you said you were going to attack me but claimed i was hiding. Almost cosmic that he joined the moment i left....but hey, just to show i was leaving for you and do not give a rats ass about scholsy...here was my forum post....notice the time you illiterate

Page: >1<
TollxBooth today at 06:24 Quote
too much ruckas caused by me coming in....so im going to bail just for a bit and wait for the attacks to come in. Going to give the bunch of little whiners what they want

Now notice the time Scholsy joined
MPX-E 26th October 2009 - 07:00:01

Kinda before scholsy joined, eh?

That time you are refering to are WHEN TWstats are updated.. look on your own profile it says the exact time... So your little "proof" are worth nothing.

Tribalwars Player Profile: TollxBooth (tribe changes)

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
NoneAtenCE06th August 2007 - 22:20:570
AtenCENone07th January 2008 - 04:05:240
NoneAtenCE08th January 2008 - 09:05:230
AtenCEOMA20th August 2008 - 10:00:014,086,463
OMAAtenCE26th August 2008 - 01:00:013,708,700
AtenCENone16th September 2008 - 07:00:013,141,721None
AtenCE17th September 2008 - 07:00:013,142,123
AtenCEBwithW23rd November 2008 - 04:00:022,673,382
BwithWAtenCE02nd December 2008 - 10:00:012,615,258
AtenCEWW|E07th September 2009 - 16:00:015,608,460
WW|EAtenCE24th October 2009 - 22:00:015,462,178
AtenCECGMB26th October 2009 - 07:00:015,541,175

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok i suppose i better post to this as there is such a load of crap going about and also some good points so here you go:

(1) Toll left for reasons about using the VCS and wasn't willing to use it so he left for no other reasons...

(2) I did not invite Toll back into the tribe,when i logged on he was back in and this was discussed in a coalition meeting last night with ALL the important faces there...

(3) Hanussen you chat so much crap it is outrageous and you have made yourself look like a fool,but i did laugh a lot :icon_biggrin:

(4) Nothing is going to come in between Aten and MPX no matter what crap you all try to spin on here we are tighter and closer due to our long term alliance that has been in place for a long long time and the leaders of both of the above tribes talk and can sort anything out between them as we are friends and leaders...

(5) Congo put your big wooden spoon back in it's box and behave yaself as you are just feeding the maggots and they keep coming out of the woodwork and they smell,so stop already...

(6) If scholesy and Toll want to have a pop at each other Aten will stay out of this and let them have some fun,that is the game after all isn't it?

(7) Yes these players were cleared to go into MPX and yes MPX had the decency as ALL GOOD ALLIES would and came and spoke to it's allies as we in Aten would if it was the other way around.

So continue if you like chatting crap MOST of you,but i feel i have answered ALL questions and explained them,at least the leaders of MPX know what is going on and my/Aten feelings on this matter,and at the end of the day this is what matters not what you maggots have to say :lol:

There will always be those people that will keep going over what has been answered already,these people are just plain thick and you will never change that and that is a fact.

Grimmy you are awesome too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

(5) Congo put your big wooden spoon back in it's box and behave yaself as you are just feeding the maggots and they keep coming out of the woodwork and they smell,so stop already...

:icon_sad:

But the forums were so boring before this.

[Congo puts on his strait jacket back on and huddles into a corner muttering to himself, "Chaos Rules".]

:icon_sad:

Hanussen

Ok i suppose i better post to this as there is such a load of crap going about and also some good points so here you go:

(3) Hanussen you chat so much crap it is outrageous and you have made yourself look like a fool,but i did laugh a lot :icon_biggrin:

Sorry Mikeys, but thats how I feel, it seems the Aten i was in, 1 year ago has changed a lot and what really piss me off is the fact how diplomacy doesnt matter anymore for some players. My respects for players like you, Babs, ururjay, kurmis2, Nemilosu (Phil14) and Ysiek is still there, but if Aten is full of players with the same mentality as Tollxbooth, I do prefer not to have any Aten member near to me.

I wont ever attack any Aten member, i dont play that way, stabbing and excuse myself on personals revenge, i do respect my diplomacy, even when those who rim me are still there *Resputi and Coors1*, they are all my allies now AND I HAVE TO RESPECT THAT.

However, Aten can think whatever they want about me, i cant really care less now, and Tollxbooth, if i care all what happens is because i know Scholesy long time ago before he joined MPX and i wouldnt really stab that way, not even Arthas, Lei1027 or tokstolle *They annoy me every week*.

But for now, excuse me. I'm really busy holding Lei1027, tokstolle, srinu and spookvil from takin my villas.