Most Feared TW Player

DeletedUser

Sorry Mikeys, but thats how I feel, it seems the Aten i was in, 1 year ago has changed a lot and what really piss me off is the fact how diplomacy doesnt matter anymore for some players. My respects for players like you, Babs, ururjay, kurmis2, Nemilosu (Phil14) and Ysiek is still there, but if Aten is full of players with the same mentality as Tollxbooth, I do prefer not to have any Aten member near to me.

I wont ever attack any Aten member, i dont play that way, stabbing and excuse myself on personals revenge, i do respect my diplomacy, even when those who rim me are still there *Resputi and Coors1*, they are all my allies now AND I HAVE TO RESPECT THAT.

However, Aten can think whatever they want about me, i cant really care less now, and Tollxbooth, if i care all what happens is because i know Scholesy long time ago before he joined MPX and i wouldnt really stab that way, not even Arthas, Lei1027 or tokstolle *They annoy me every week*.

But for now, excuse me. I'm really busy holding Lei1027, tokstolle, srinu and spookvil from takin my villas.

Yet you keep forgetting that i was not in aten when i attacked him, nor did i leave aten to attack him

those *little* details are things you keep ignoring, yet changes the whole complexion

Can your little feeble mind accept that, or is that too damn challenging?

And better not ask for not wanting to be in a tribe with someone like me.......your damn lucky to currently be in a tribe with a few "TollxBooth" cause if you didnt have the likes of Duaglo, grim, Pizz, the old issaga just to name a few in there, you wouldnt have MPX. You need people who are willing to put their money where their mouth is in order to allow the yapping dogs like yourself the opportunity to yap

DeletedUser

Not funny at all.

Toll you always assume the complete wrong things, you think he rejoined just because you left now? thats pathetic. Anymore stupid things you wanna think of?

Reread and tell me if thats what i said. You guys are great are reading something completly wrong.

It was said by Dark that i left because he joined. I had no clue that he had joined MPX again, and showed proof that i left prior to him coming

DeletedUser

Reread and tell me if thats what i said. You guys are great are reading something completly wrong.

It was said by Dark that i left because he joined. I had no clue that he had joined MPX again, and showed proof that i left prior to him coming

You left prior to him rejoining MPX?

Oct 26
04:35 scholesy2005 joined the tribe.

Oct 26
06:24TollxBooth left the tribe.

To me that seems like you left after he joined. Enjoy.

Hanussen

Lol, lets see, you leave Aten, take 70 villages from MPX and then rejoin...My question is: "How an ally tribe take inside a person who were taking allies villages just hours ago?"

Yea sure, i would love to have you in my tribe, then you can attack me too :D. Well for what i know nor any of the ones you named there have done what you just did :/, and if they do the same i wont be agree with that neither. If you ask me what kind of players i do like, i would say a tossa or a Scholesy.

However i wont post on this thread anymore, due to a personal request from MPX. If Mikeys or any of the council wasnt informed about it, then you make a really naughty move :) if Mikeys do know that you were gonna attack him not matter he were in MPX now, shame on him for letting you make that move.

Done.

DeletedUser

What Toll does while he is not in Aten is his business not Aten's,when he joined then it became Aten business,this is dealt with now and as far as i am concerned this thread is dead and buried....

Lock please..

Scholesy2005

First off Congo, shove your post up your ass i had net problems and was not able to log on. I woulda happily taken toll 1 on 1 if i hadnt lost my internet and woulda enjoyed it, but i personally find what tollx did low and cowardly. He knows to damn well i would not be thinking about attacks coming in from K58 considering its HOT/Aten territory.

Second, if i find any Aten supporting Tollxbooth i will be targetting then regardless of relations between MPX and Aten, i will simply leave and open the gates of hell against those who think im some "noob" as congo so likes to think.

Thirdly, if any of my supposedly allies, that being Hooch, mikey's any of them had a knowledge about this they are also now enemies and things will change once again in this world.

Guess TW/LoL/LWS aren't gonna have to worry about me hitting them for sometime now a days, as i have other people to deal with now.

Good Day.

DeletedUser

First off Congo, shove your post up your ass i had net problems and was not able to log on. I woulda happily taken toll 1 on 1 if i hadnt lost my internet and woulda enjoyed it, but i personally find what tollx did low and cowardly. He knows to damn well i would not be thinking about attacks coming in from K58 considering its HOT/Aten territory.

Second, if i find any Aten supporting Tollxbooth i will be targetting then regardless of relations between MPX and Aten, i will simply leave and open the gates of hell against those who think im some "noob" as congo so likes to think.

Thirdly, if any of my supposedly allies, that being Hooch, mikey's any of them had a knowledge about this they are also now enemies and things will change once again in this world.

Guess TW/LoL/LWS aren't gonna have to worry about me hitting them for sometime now a days, as i have other people to deal with now.

Good Day.

Welcome back matt!

I hope to tame him big time and show him his mistakes :)

DeletedUser

First off Congo, shove your post up your arse [corrected]
Good Day.

Welcome back, Scholesy2005!! :icon_wink:

Most of those villages (95% of them) were defensive. I know, of course, because that one wave of scouts I hit the majority of your villages. When I saw that, I knew that was fantastic news for the members of K58 of ATEN. You weren't a threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scholesy2005

Good for you congo want a cookie? i hope you like hitting support in your targets villages cause i will be supporting them from this moment on. You are no longer and ally of mine so best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

Good for you congo want a cookie? i hope you like hitting support in your targets villages cause i will be supporting them from this moment on. You are no longer and ally of mine so best of luck to you.

Vienna Fingers will do nicely.

And please do send support against my targets. Ratius is frustrating me with his villages being constantly empty (no well-earned OOD points). :icon_smile:

Maybe one day you'll appreciate what TollxBooth is doing. Consider your villages in the K58 Region as 'Blood Money'.

Scholesy2005

Nope i don't all it proves is he hits me when i haven't done anything for 10 days bravoooo for you 2. I'd like to see him face me 1 vs 1 but considering i don't have hardly anything left in K58 im still making him fight tooth and nail for every village from this point on.

DeletedUser

Good Day.

Welcome back Matt I was a bit worried about you for a bit.

Time to show tollx just what you are made of. :icon_biggrin::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This title is misleading.

Most feared player was Geger from SLB.

My fear of geger was never as much as my fear of schoolesy. I think anyone that has had the opportunity to fight with both either in their own account or in sits would say the same.

DeletedUser

Nope i don't all it proves is he hits me when i haven't done anything for 10 days bravoooo for you 2. I'd like to see him face me 1 vs 1 but considering i don't have hardly anything left in K58 im still making him fight tooth and nail for every village from this point on.

You mean 2

oh well..........i guess, based on other peoples thoughts, i should say

"oh noooooosssss! Scholsy is back in town!"

lol

like im Nostradomus and knew you had put your laptop in the toilet, or wherever you put it

No, my attacks came when I was ready and nothing more. People kind of forget that you were stacked to the gill, and i, a mere noob, needed to have any offense to do it correctly

i still failed......ive only taken 66% of your vills....so i bow down in your greatness :icon_biggrin:

You are the bestest ever....even better than Gibby. Yup, for someone who has never proven anything, you are the best damn thing since sliced bread

So use your 3x size and "teach me a lesson" for I will be supported not only by Aten, but by MPX, HOT and yes.....even TW...um, i mean LoL....because you know, your actions after you jumped ship kinda pissed off a few, and those few would love to see your troops die a crazy death

So here i stand...waiting for you to get your sheesh straight. You have me pinned down. I am now backpedaling.......now that your active, because obviously i knew you were mia, and now i am caught with my hand in the cookie jar

You are my teacher.....i am just a mere wanna be

Cant we all just get along?

DeletedUser

You mean 2

lol

like im Nostradomus and knew you had put your laptop in the toilet, or wherever you put it

No, my attacks came when I was ready and nothing more. People kind of forget that you were stacked to the gill, and i, a mere noob, needed to have any offense to do it correctly

i still failed......ive only taken 66% of your vills....so i bow down in your greatness :icon_biggrin:

You are the bestest ever....even better than Gibby. Yup, for someone who has never proven anything, you are the best damn thing since sliced bread

So use your 3x size and "teach me a lesson" for I will be supported not only by Aten, but by MPX, HOT and yes.....even TW...um, i mean LoL....because you know, your actions after you jumped ship kinda pissed off a few, and those few would love to see your troops die a crazy death

So here i stand...waiting for you to get your sheesh straight. You have me pinned down. I am now backpedaling.......now that your active, because obviously i knew you were mia, and now i am caught with my hand in the cookie jar

Would you like to edit that toll? I can assure you, you won't be getting any support from the mpx pansy ass sim players. I'm sure they would tell you that themselves if i hadn't asked them all to stop posting to this thread.

DeletedUser

TollxBooth said:
And better not ask for not wanting to be in a tribe with someone like me.......your damn lucky to currently be in a tribe with a few "TollxBooth" cause if you didnt have the likes of Duaglo, grim, Pizz, the old issaga just to name a few in there, you wouldnt have MPX. You need people who are willing to put their money where their mouth is in order to allow the yapping dogs like yourself the opportunity to yap

The difference between you and Pizz, is that Pizz actually is a nice guy and doesn't come on the forums 'yapping shit', like you say so nicely.

modesty

You mean 2

lol

Anyone in LoL supporting you or Scholesy are going to be kicked/rimmed with highest priority. So dream on!

DeletedUser

You mean 2

lol

I always ranked you as the second scariest enemy to face. :icon_eek:

And you can't even stand up to a guy you just massacred and finish him off alone. :icon_eek:

I bet if you ask nicely he will play you 1 on 1 if you stay true to the rules of such a fight. :icon_cool: