=DeclaratioN=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Btw which OTD are you? Are you the 13 mil pointwhore? or the 3mil noob? one whos tribe got their a**** handed back to them by RAW.. i mean raw!! They suck more than SETO.. i mean God!

LMFAO are you stupid...We destroyed Raw, and We will Destroy you.

Well, there is no 13m point whore or 3m noob, But I am the 3m OTD

Maccano1

I'm truely sorry this has happened, despite DN wanting DNS to come to help them against RAW, and then when they are fully engaged declare without warning (sending attacks strait away).

Well I'm truely disapointed and I always thought that you guys had more class than that but I guess I held you in higher esteem than I should have.

DeletedUser

I love how DNS is getting so mad over this, 1st its a game, 2nd they are all afraid...Just play the game mates =]

nippen

and strongice02, if we are so bad, why is DNS shocked/a little nervous...I have an eye inside DNS, dont worry ;)

Meheheh, DNS nervous...you're really the funny man

wel goodluck one eyed man, in the land of the blinds, the one with one eye is the king.

Luckely all dns have 2 eyes :p

DeletedUser

LMFAO are you stupid...We destroyed Raw, and We will Destroy you.

Well, there is no 13m point whore or 3m noob, But I am the 3m OTD

Oh you destroyed RAW. Everyone clap for the genius who destroyed raw and is now coming to destroy Dns. Everyone Run!!

DeletedUser

Yea Im here, and Yea I support Raw against DNS...I already told you that a wile ago...Did you not understand the 1st time?

and strongice02, if we are so bad, why is DNS shocked/a little nervous...I have an eye inside DNS, dont worry ;)

If i were you, id take my eye away from DNS, and put it back in DN.. Your pathetic excuse of a tribe is dying.

OTDDeathAwaits

dxn99 before you run your mouth, you should look at stats...my ass was not handed to me by RAW, i nobled more than my fair share from them.

OTDSleepAwaits we didnt destroy RAW, that we can all agree on.

Strongice, you are contradicting your friend:
We know this about a week! Nothing new!

Glad people have deteriorated to such mature standards, so soon into the war...

Psihic

You surrendered once, and you will surrender again, and we will be there to enjoy it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We are not stupid! For this we are NO.1!!!
If you have an eye, just ask him!

DeletedUser

OTDSleepAwaits we didnt destroy RAW, that we can all agree on.

Strongice, you are contradicting your friend:
I got a feeling you're contradicting your 2nd account friend to now...

But yes, we might now this already before you folks declared (eventually DNs received incommings before the declaration was official)

But that is no difference. DNS declared on RAW, and than they gave them a week before they launched their attacks.

Here DN attacks, than waits, and than declares

DeletedUser

Ok. I really am getting confused.,

Sleep awaits - Noob no.1
Death awaits - Noob no.2

Muuch better :)

Ok. Noob no.2:

I was not talking to you particularly. I was talking to the whole DN. And dont worry about us showing you your death. You will see it youselves in a few weeks ;) Be patient.

DeletedUser

Death I guess we didnt destroy Raw, but we sure did a hell of alot better job then DNS could have done, they have no support because of us =]

OTDDeathAwaits

Ok. I really am getting confused.,

Sleep awaits - Noob no.1
Death awaits - Noob no.2

Muuch better :)

Ok. Noob no.2:

I was not talking to you particularly. I was talking to the whole DN. And dont worry about us showing you your death. You will see it youselves in a few weeks ;) Be patient.

The disrespect is uncalled for, have a little sportsmanship and maturity.

Maccano1

I love how DNS is getting so mad over this, 1st its a game, 2nd they are all afraid...Just play the game mates =]

Nervous... no, not at all, just rather disapointed that you guys didn't have the good grace to forewarn a formally allied tribe about a declaration. Yes I feel betrayed by players who I thought were better than they've shown.

PS. dxn99 stop flaming pointlessly there isn't much point.

DeletedUser

Not sure? Remember when you guys NAP'ed them?? Ran away from them with your tails between your legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.