Reunion

DeletedUser

ok, these forums are all but dead. Therefore, I would like to create a thread specifically for the purpose of reviving them by bringing back (at least for a day or two) all the posters of old, all those who have ever been known to post on these forums. From the beginning to now. Those that have survived the transitions of four or five different moderators, those who created this to be Castle Spamalot, those who created what was known as W27 PnP. I realize not everyone will come back, but at least this way we can inspire some activity while I think of ways to harass the knew mod into approving my highly outrageous activity-inspiring methods :lol:

It is a shame that our community has so few posters and threads. Let us revive it to what it once was (or at least try). :icon_smile:

/signed
Dartship
Co-Founder and Ex-Leader of the Spamming and Flaming Industry

DeletedUser

oh noes not you again >.< (darty)

hehe only joking =P

probs shoulda posted this in general discussion D:

DeletedUser

im sorry but this thread is going to be an epic fail

you obviously don't know my record :icon_razz:

Good idea, but will it work? I think not.

It will partially :icon_wink:

trust me, this is like the thousandth time I have done this :lol:

Who the hell are you?!?!? :icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_confused:

I'm not the one who you would expect to say it, but this is an activity inspiring thread. I know that you want dead forums, but the rest of us want an actual community of posters. Please respect new posters :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62411

Well I looked at my stats, I have 33 posts in my 11 months of TW, does that count me as a spammer ? :lol::icon_rolleyes:

Maccano1

Helllooooooo people, just randomly checking the forums on a day off and thought I'd say hello.

Whats new in W27? I don't have a hour to read the w27 weekly :icon_wink: