miss m fox
Airgod
capt.jack
EROARE
zica
miggy
grant
oopsmyrubberbroke

that should do it for now i beet not even 25% of those names will play but it would be alsome the dream round...

lol ive been here since round 15 and ive had a round with all of those players on the list, I agree with daddyjpimp, bring them back.

--Saza

greenmonsta

here are some old players i hope decide to join

GhettoGirl07
Namaz
AusKilla
tompa
Pozey
TruCulent
jayjaybuckbuck369
joost.jack
Toxic Moon
faetzy
nobled4today
MirifiCu
CelMaiBun
Cwolffgurl
Cwolffboy
Dailen1
olij001
AJ1990
T3ribilu
Sharkyss
Saratoga2000
FeArNhEaD
TheGreatDane
locobebo18
Electrafyn
AstraTurbo
StilRo
Insaneangel
azrail1
xXxICExXx
luckynOob
JackTheStripper
Atlantis777777
SweSoldier
AntiTrast
Big Snipper
THE FORGE
*Us@ Pr0*
StoN3d
JustToner
KodakOwns
purekilla
Invalid User
miss m fox
Airgod
capt.jack
EROARE
zica
miggy
grant
oopsmyrubberbroke

that should do it for now i beet not even 25% of those names will play but it would be alsome the dream round...

rofl, how could you exclude me and have a romaininan in there?! T3ribilu is a terrible player, and not one of the old players. He's one of the recent players that happens to be better then all these n00bs playing for the first time.

I had one guy surprised about how I made 300 swords and spears within seconds. I don't think he knew what support was.

DeletedUser

well green you do fall in that list but you are always in speed forums and evry 1 that reads knows that. so theres no point in puting you in there.

DeletedUser11188

well why wasn't I in there :icon_evil:

It would be nice to see alot of those players back. Although some of them won't ever come back for one reason or another, I know that for sure. It would be nice to see rounds like the first couple speed rounds we had. Just because it's speed doesn't mean it needs to be 400x, which I think leads to the biggest turnoff for most players.

DeletedUser19160

In my opinion STW is dead, As mention above most of the good/old players has quit for some reasons, there is now no real challenges and the most important part not many players play it as there were earlier, I just came back to play STW for a while BUT there is no REAL fun, Beside most of my friends had quit months ago.

DeletedUser

here are some old players i hope decide to join

GhettoGirl07
Namaz
AusKilla
tompa
Pozey
TruCulent
jayjaybuckbuck369
joost.jack
Toxic Moon
faetzy
nobled4today
MirifiCu
CelMaiBun
Cwolffgurl
Cwolffboy
Dailen1
olij001
AJ1990
T3ribilu
Sharkyss
Saratoga2000
FeArNhEaD
TheGreatDane
locobebo18
Electrafyn
AstraTurbo
StilRo
Insaneangel
azrail1
xXxICExXx
luckynOob
JackTheStripper
Atlantis777777
SweSoldier
AntiTrast
Big Snipper
THE FORGE
*Us@ Pr0*
StoN3d
JustToner
KodakOwns
purekilla
Invalid User
miss m fox
Airgod
capt.jack
EROARE
zica
miggy
grant
oopsmyrubberbroke

i see names there i would play with again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

no i am not refering to a new sever.....for all you new school players stw2 means speed tribal wars 2,,,(meaning round 2) which was speed 40 vary slow and last a little over a month.i wouldent mined seeing the old players return...last time they hade a repeat of stw2 a lot of players returned just to play this speed round....namaz thar miggy auskilla trucolent getogirl lots of others...maybe it can be a way to get other speed players back into the game there for increasing the number of players that join speed rounds....it takes tru skill to win a round like this

#48 STW2 RepeatStart: Friday, 22/02/08 08:00
End: Friday, 14/03/08 04:00
Description: No more tribe settings after 25 Feb. Market active after 24 hours sleep mode on. 20 member tribe limit.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 20
Unit speed: .8
Sleep mode: Yes
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

this was the last and only reapeat they have had of this round
@bold
I believe you are incorrect.

You forgot Gauls :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Losing your memory in your old age I think ? Yes, been a long time. Will be fun to play against or with you again :p

id prefer with you toxic miss the days playing with you as leader i relly hade nothing to wory about back then....tribes were so loyal back then