V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

how many more excuses could you come up with? i am wondering? 5 more? maybe 10?
i guess with all these excuses it's clear that SCI is absolutely winning this war and that VVV is lasting days till we disband...right?:icon_rolleyes:
Just because you can't prove me wrong doesn't mean you should try to throw insults around to discredit the TWstats.

I didn't say anything about you disbanding, just that you went from having more memers to having less members and from having a lot of villages to having slightly less then a lot of villages.

DeletedUser

You missed the part where V V V+'s losses didn't get included in the stats since the tribe disbanded and was made unavailable to adding to the V V V side. TWstats conquer listings follow what tribe the player was in when he lost it, not which one he/she is in now, even you should know that.

Also got to note that the entire VVV (and VVV+) has decreased in total villages as well as their player count has gone from being 20-ish above SCI to 10 below in the same 3 month period.

Point: The stats are clearly incomplete for the period due to VVV+'s disband and absence from the listing of conquers.

Edit: It can also be confirmed by the fact that SCI had 771 conquers versus VVV/VVV+ in October alone while your stats show a total of only 681 conquers versus them in the last three months.

Actually lucky for you, before V V V+ disbanded, I checked the stats one last time, and am pleased to inform you that they were *very* similar to the stats you see posted. V V V+ more or less broke even vs. SCI. over the past 3 months. Losses were almost the exact same as gains, so the stats you see posted by rowan are still very accurate. Sorry to burst your bubble... but come on... did you really think SCI gained 900 villages over V V V+ in the past 3 months? Of course not, so the fact remains that SCI is still losing :icon_rolleyes: Don't feel bad, it happens...

DeletedUser

Actually lucky for you, before V V V+ disbanded, I checked the stats one last time, and am pleased to inform you that they were *very* similar to the stats you see posted. V V V+ more or less broke even vs. SCI. over the past 3 months. Losses were almost the exact same as gains, so the stats you see posted by rowan are still very accurate. Sorry to burst your bubble... but come on... did you really think SCI gained 900 villages over V V V+ in the past 3 months? Of course not, so the fact remains that SCI is still losing :icon_rolleyes: Don't feel bad, it happens...
Seeing as VVV demoted players losing large amounts of villages to VVV+ I do actually expect VVV+ to have lost more then 900 villages in the last three months.

DeletedUser

Seeing as VVV demoted players losing large amounts of villages to VVV+ I do actually expect VVV+ to have lost more then 900 villages in the last three months.

First- Wrong, V V V did not demote players losing large amounts of villages to V V V+.
Second- V V V+ didn't even lose 900 total in the past 3 months... not to mention V V V+ also nobled a decent amount from SCI as well, so like I said, it evened out in the stats.

Please pay attention and fully read my posts before quoting and commenting on them to avoid looking like the typical SCI ... :) Thanks, have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well wolfvale was demoted to VVV+ and was losing a lot of villages. This may have been for other reasons but it does go against what was posted above.

DeletedUser

Yes it was for other reasons, had nothing to do with losing villages.

DeletedUser

If one is going to post the Stats from the last three months, then it should included all tribes, such as this:

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,417
Side 2: 1,697
Difference: 280

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,490,913
Side 2: 16,347,520
Difference: 2,856,607

image.php

I will suggest that over the last three months the war is about even taking into account the number of VVV Family members that either quit or were dismissed once all hope was gone - joyco being the most recent example on K19 where we have taken 100's of ex VVV villages. There have been a handful of others that I have been tracking. Whether this is coincidence or VVV Policy does not matter to me since I give SCI Members enemy noble credit anyway for monthly war stats for the simple reason that when we decide to clear an area for strategic reasons we want the job done.

Insults, such as typical SCI ... proves nothing except that you don't understand how to read stats or you are too lazy to do the work

DeletedUser

Heh riiiiight, because SCI *NEVER* kicks players being nobled... V V V on the other hand, actually doesn't, nor do they demote players to V V V+ because of it. If players were moved to +, it was for a good reason, having nothing to do with losing villages. I was brought back to + too, does that mean I was demoted? Wait, but I wasn't losing villages to enemies... I was actually gaining from enemies... hmmmmmm...

Don, don't play games with me... I used to be a SCI duke, there are multiple players in SCI more loyal to me than they are to you, and I know things haven't changed. SCI is the same old family it always has been, just more condensed now. SCI will still grab at opportunities as they arise, regardless of those opportunities ending with allies being stabbed in the back, etc. Know what SCI did when I started nobling their close ally / practically family- HOPLON? They tried to invite me back, hoping that I'd stop. They never once even considered sending support to HOPLON, or attacking me. Choose an enemy player over an allied tribe... nice. Maybe I was just really intimidating? :p

I can read stats just fine (can you? You seem to think the war is even, but even in your twisted stats I can see V V V being ahead by nearly 300 villages...), and I did the work, don't worry about that. Speaking of work, how did you like my handiwork on pvs001? Don't even try playing that bull shit "oh, he quit, that's a sitter" card, because guess what? I did the same thing when he was ranked #1 and actively playing ;)

NAZ5

I used to be a SCI duke, there are multiple players in SCI more loyal to me than they are to you
Aaah and I was wondering about the reason for the fast falling for SCIR0N but after I know that u were a Duke in it,,I'm truly now don't concern about that question anymore :p

DeletedUser

I sorry tennis, but even if it is for other reasons you cant prove it so it cant really be used here as a strong argument. It looked to me that wolfvale had quit and was moved to + to save war stats.

The only other reason for a possible move to + was that he was being sat by a player their however, he wasnt being sat because there was absolutely no attempt to defend him.

Stats should include all tribes in the family then there is no problem where a player is moved to in the family.

DeletedUser

Aaah and I was wondering about the reason for the fast falling for SCIR0N but after I know that u were a Duke in it,,I'm truly now don't concern about that question anymore :p

Aww what a funny joke :) How clever, never heard that one before!
*Yawns*

I will proudly take responsibility for the fall of SCIR0N, I inherited a sinking ship, the tribe was inactive and failing in many ways, and I knew I didn't have the time or will to fix things. Even before I was promoted to duke, I was planning on either joining V V V+ or going tribeless and fighting basically everybody in K31 except friends. I left to V V V+, and right away said that SCIR0N would fall within two months of me leaving. Yes, I have msn logs for that btw. Well, exactly two months and two days later, SCIR0N fell apart as the remaining "leadership" left for different tribes, like TDD, HOPLON, V V V, maybe one or two to TSE I don't really know or care, etc.
SCIR0N's time was up, and I am happy to have helped pull the plug :) My only regret is that I wasn't able to do the same for your tribe, but don't worry... I have been helping enough with village transfers to competent tribes :)

DeletedUser

There are several others like that one, Koht is one.
Moving a player to another tribe of the same family won't change the stats you know.:p
Maybe you forgot that already. :\
Insults, such as typical SCI ... proves nothing except that you don't understand how to read stats or you are too lazy to do the work
LOL
I had no idea the 'word' sci was concidered as insult now, sorry sci - duke. :p

NAZ5

Aww what a funny joke :) How clever, never heard that one before!
*Yawns*

I will proudly take responsibility for the fall of SCIR0N, I inherited a sinking ship, the tribe was inactive and failing in many ways, and I knew I didn't have the time or will to fix things. Even before I was promoted to duke, I was planning on either joining V V V+ or going tribeless and fighting basically everybody in K31 except friends. I left to V V V+, and right away said that SCIR0N would fall within two months of me leaving. Yes, I have msn logs for that btw. Well, exactly two months and two days later, SCIR0N fell apart as the remaining "leadership" left for different tribes, like TDD, HOPLON, V V V, maybe one or two to TSE I don't really know or care, etc.
SCIR0N's time was up, and I am happy to have helped pull the plug :) My only regret is that I wasn't able to do the same for your tribe, but don't worry... I have been helping enough with village transfers to competent tribes :)
Who said that was a joke Oo lolz
Ya you didn't have enough time for helping the tribe but in the same time you have enough time for chatting and arguing in the forum with other players :p, ya you are really a busy man I wish you all good luck in your RL and the forum xD

For my tribe, We are using switch ring system xD which is more complicated than pulling plugs out, sorry for disappointing you :p Dear we are not a lamp xD

I hope i can cheer you up a little but i think it's too late for that especially you pulled out your plug from this world, it seems you love pulling out plugs too much, I hope your reason for leaving this world wasn't you didn't find someone to pull out his plug, so you did that for your self :)

Never mind , you will never understand that especially you are a dead player in our world with little ODA :(

NAZ5

Agreed.
I'd say broken lamps, and that represents the 'brightness' of your members and leadership. :p
Woow I didn't know that our brightening light will lead the lamp to the Critical state and blow it self xD..what a a shame, seem it have been made in China :p

Oh sorry.... and u r ??
Helium Spectral Lamp or Maybe u r Another plugs puller or someone have been kicked by the hard way from this world or by Inactivity Disease :S "Ha Ha i think i used "or" too much , silly me :p"

Damn....why always people who have been kicked from any world are the most garrulous people in the forum :/

Do u think that ur babbling will effect the world more than the nukes :p

Ops... maybe it will effect compare to ur mixed villages that u were making in the game :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Woow I didn't know that our brightening light will lead the lamp to the Critical state and blow it self xD..what a a shame, seem it have been made in China :p
Talks from a 9 year old.
Helium Spectral Lamp or Maybe u r Another plugs puller or someone have been kicked by the hard way from this world or by Inactivity Disease :S "Ha Ha i think i used "or" too much , silly me :p"
I left this world the slow and leave no big villages behind for silly family tribes like sci way. :)
Damn....why always people who have been kicked from any world are the most garrulous people in the forum :/
Look up some posts from yourself, wiggy, anyone in sci and you'll find out how wrong you actually are. ;)
Do u think that ur babbling will effect the world more than the nukes :p
I'm sure my 'babbling' has more effect on the world then 99% of the sci nukes. :p
Ops... maybe it will effect compare to ur mixed villages that u were making in the game :p
LOOOOOOL, My mixed villages? :p
Ask a sitting request and take notes of all your members with mixed villages, then come again nubcake. ;)

NAZ5

Talks from a 9 year old.
Universities are full by children with 9 years old, who helped in developing things that u r using in ur life, so don't be high with ur age, BIG MAN :)

I left this world the slow and leave no big villages behind for silly family tribes like sci way. :)
Oh how sad is that, u have something from the past have effect ur personalty,why u didn't say that to me before :(
Did they were mean to u slowly?, Did they stole ur lollipop candy villages slowly while they r laughing?

They r really BIG Bad people :(, I wish that I know about ur suffering before this time, maybe I could end it quickly for u in that time with less pain :p

Look up some posts from yourself, wiggy, anyone in sci and you'll find out how wrong you actually are. ;)
Why I need to see them and I'm seeing a life example in front of me which is u :p
I'm happy that I'm wiggly, wish I call it confidences in my self OO , I can teach u one or two thing will make u more confidences in ur self and less babbling :p

I'm sure my 'babbling' has more effect on the world then 99% of the sci nukes. :p
lolz, Why I'm seeing my tribe in the first rank if ur 'babbling' were more effected than our nukes :p.
Don't worry I will help u to live the dream :p, I think we need to edit it and make it like this :p

view-pic-img.html

Keep up ur 'babbling' and I'm sorry the 0 rank alone are trivial rank in our world without any value :p

LOOOOOOL, My mixed villages? :p
Ask a sitting request and take notes of all your members with mixed villages, then come again nubcake. ;)
Huh why u r trying to involved others in our talks :p, trying to say "why me..why me ?? see the others and judge them before me" :p
Try at least handle ur own responsibility without saying that :p

DeletedUser

lolz, Why I'm seeing my tribe in the first rank if ur 'babbling' were more effected than our nukes :p.

I believe it's the result of the latest merge(I know.. there's just so many that I cba to even create a catchy name for this one). If you ever need to know these things just ask us on the PnP as I'm sure the merge section of your forums is most likely very difficult to sift through.