Predict future top 10 tribes

DeletedUser81154

its impossible to predict the top 10,it'll likely consist of mass recruiting noobs like usual.

if you can predict the top 10,become a psychic :lol:

ok ill

Baked
Coffe
Yoda
Doctor
Fatalz
Hugz
Nubs
Glamor
Love

DeletedUser

gotta put in my 3 cents.

1.PG13 (if you only knew these guys you would hit delete already)
2. Doctor
3.nubs
4 baked
5-10 whoever is left alive by the 4 listed above

DeletedUser

I made one already I think but I kinda like msmshrek1's way of thinking so I am going to revise.

1. PG13
2. Nubs
3. DoctoR
4. Sky

Yeah I think I will go with that this time around. There are some more tribes that I think will do well too but just gonna do 4 this time.

DeletedUser

This might not contribute to the thread, but my personal opinion is this; You can never know which tribe is going succeed or fail. So why waste your time guessing who will, when you might be terribly wrong?

Tribes with solid leadership, solid communication, and teamwork will succeed. Unfortunately not to many tribe can achieve those three things, thus failing in the future.

DeletedUser

This might not contribute to the thread, but my personal opinion is this; You can never know which tribe is going succeed or fail. So why waste your time guessing who will, when you might be terribly wrong?

Tribes with solid leadership, solid communication, and teamwork will succeed. Unfortunately not to many tribe can achieve those three things, thus failing in the future.

yeah we know, but it's just a bit of fun. so take a shot at predicting a few successful tribes, of course you'll most likely be wrong, but that has not stopped others.

DeletedUser

1) nubs
2) ...
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...
8) ...
9) ...
10) ...

DeletedUser

Pg13 - as i know most of them from w13 - if this world will be played seriously:)
Nubs - looks really friendly;)
Glamor - Low member amount - kind of tribe i like:)

DeletedUser

Why did Coffee had to chose such a bad name for Tribe?

Oh well..

DeletedUser

BAKED will nevah leave 1st place. :3
Coffee isn't a bad name...Well, ok its not the best name for a tribe, maybe they just rly rly love coffee. o,o

DeletedUser

Why did Coffee had to chose such a bad name for Tribe?

Oh well..

Ohh you better watch yourself. :icon_razz:

No, Aus through together a tribe about two days or so before 38 opened, and no one knew what to name the tribe, the whole Coffee thing popped into my head, and we ran with it.

I like the name, kind of original, or at least I thought at the time. Nice sigs as well. Meh. :)

DeletedUser81154

starbucks-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Indeed. FOR LEASE (310-644-6404) does 'sucks coffee'. And i let it suck coffee, because coffee likes it.

DeletedUser

DOORS

look real strong, i think we might be seeing them somewhere in the top ten