Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser81154

I was producing troops and points but not points as much, if you looked a t my map I don't have much to farm with. I stick with minimum resources daily and build up but losing over 700 troops attacking an enemy for him and needing about a day to get up to decent farming amount of troops is pretty difficult. That and knowing that your tribe leader isn't doing as much for the war but saying he has support for troops, and tells me if I wanted to show my loyalty to the tribe is to spy on another tribe. Which is completely dumb when you already a K why wouldn't you just spread in the K then be worried about outside Tribes.

look, u have 600 pts and 700 ODA
i have 1500 pts almost 6000 ODA

and do u see a diffren?
and u failed in mission to clear 1 guy who had only e.g. 200 spears and...(he was cleared by me 2 times)

and if u continue with these posts, ill clear u (ur in my chuch zone :p)

DeletedUser

I think H²O is the one of the best tribes in K55 and the world.We're 1k points behind Glamor.18th in the world.

DeletedUser

Well good to meet you all here in w44.Is there anyone who cares to or has the knowledge to break down the top 20 and give us their opinions on them?I would but i just got here.Give me some time to catch up and look over these forums and some stats....i know its still very early in the world to worry with but im bored.

DeletedUser79613

Well good to meet you all here in w44.Is there anyone who cares to or has the knowledge to break down the top 20 and give us their opinions on them?I would but i just got here.Give me some time to catch up and look over these forums and some stats....i know its still very early in the world to worry with but im bored.

:O Hi Hatch. Fantus here btw. :p

DeletedUser

Oh the irony.

O no there is a difference between you and me.

I find leading much more enjoyable than just being a regular member which usually makes me quit due to being bored, when I lead a tribe I stick around and even if I am not the most successful player I am a much better leader.

The thing with you is you always hop from world to world leading a tribe that wont be like the other ones that you abanddoned or just failed but the funny thing is it still happens on every world, can you see the difference now?

Shlomzi

I said irony, not hypocrisy.

Well done on countering a point that was never made though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Shlomzi yet again leading a tribe down a road they can't handle. You seem to never learn.

Shlomzi

Shlomzi yet again leading a tribe down a road they can't handle. You seem to never learn.

As I'm sure your glorious Alex has pointed out (as he did in our Skype chat countless times and in his mail to Zad) - I am not leading NUBS.

I'm flattered by how much you guys focus on me though. Much love for that <3

DeletedUser

As I'm sure your glorious Alex has pointed out (as he did in our Skype chat countless times and in his mail to Zad) - I am not leading NUBS.

Honestly, i'm not even going to play these games just yet. Act stupid all you like on here, but you know damn well how much pull you have in Nubs. Not much more to be said.

DeletedUser72782

Teh nub cookie today at 00:03
Thanks for the unwanted advice. Con is not only my friend but my Co-Leader. He trusts my advice just as I trust his.

Come again? Spilling out the lies on the PnP, you being good at only PnP and not being very good at playing the real game should know that... You cant lie on PnP because it just comes back to bite you ;)

^ One instance of mr Conor lying, shall we get some screenshots to show some more of your lies and mnipulation? your complete lack of social skills?

o_O Your messing with the wrong tribe shlomzi :icon_wink:

Shlomzi

Honestly, i'm not even going to play these games just yet. Act stupid all you like on here, but you know damn well how much pull you have in Nubs. Not much more to be said.

There is a difference between being an influential figure and a leader - just as there is a different between coleading and leading..

Something you nor Alex seem to be able to comprehend :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.