Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There is a difference between being an influential figure and a leader - just as there is a different between coleading and leading..

Something you nor Alex seem to be able to comprehend :icon_wink:

Oh so witty...

However, your still wrong. The only differance between being influential and being the leader in your case, is that he has a title... You have privs right? You discuss diplomacy right? He openly admitted to making a decision based on what you said; did he not?

Make personal attacks all you want, what your saying still lacks substance, and that is something you seem unable to comprehend.

Shlomzi

Oh so witty...

However, your still wrong. The only differance between being influential and being the leader in your case, is that he has a title... You have privs right? You discuss diplomacy right? He openly admitted to making a decision based on what you said; did he not?

Make personal attacks all you want, what your saying still lacks substance, and that is something you seem unable to comprehend.

I have baron privileges, but even according to Alex, that is not a leader - for he said to me that Jo here is not a leader because she is only a baron now. So he defeated your argument there :icon_wink:

He did not openly admit making a decision based on what I said. He said he listens to my advice, I advise you learn to understand English.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Says she who calls me an asshole. Priceless :lol:

I have baron privileges, but even according to Alex, that is not a leader - for he said to me that Jo here is not a leader because she is only a baron now. So he defeated your argument there :icon_wink:

He did not openly admit making a decision based on what I said. He said he listens to my advice, I advise you learn to understand English.

Again, he has the 'title' of Duke. I didn't ask if you had Duke privs, I pointed out that you have privs. Meaning your not just influential, you have power to do things in the tribe without consent, someone being simply influential does not need privs, they can simply speak up when needed.

See your so key on trying to make personal attacks, that you are puting yourself down each time. Had you been able to 'understand english' you would know that I didn't say what privs you had, only that you had them.

And it is called reading between the lines. I am going to lower my standards here and say; you are not as bright as you or others think. Or you are incredibly arrogant to think people are dim enough to believe what you are saying. I feel like you have become rusty over time.

Shlomzi

Again, he has the 'title' of Duke. I didn't ask if you had Duke privs, I pointed out that you have privs. Meaning your not just influential, you have power to do things in the tribe without consent, someone being simply influential does not need privs, they can simply speak up when needed.

See your so key on trying to make personal attacks, that you are puting yourself down each time. Had you been able to 'understand english' you would know that I didn't say what privs you had, only that you had them.

And it is called reading between the lines. I am going to lower my standards here and say; you are not as bright as you or others think. Or you are incredibly arrogant to think people are dim enough to believe what you are saying. I feel like you have become rusty over time.

The reason I mentioned the privs I have is because it is quite important that I do so. According to your leader, Alex, being a baron does not mean you are "leading the tribe" - which was your original point, and I agree with him on that. You are simply trying to defer your point now as you know your original one was wrong.

In regards to your final paragraph - well, I guess being a hypocrite is fun, isn't it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Can we just stop the shit?
Seriously... Both tribes are being kids about it.

DeletedUser

The reason I mentioned the privs I have is because it is quite important that I do so. According to your leader, Alex, being a baron does not mean you are "leading the tribe" - which was your original point, and I agree with him on that. You are simply trying to defer your point now as you know your original one was wrong.

In regards to your final paragraph - well, I guess being a hypocrite is fun, isn't it? :icon_wink:
Seems you'r obsessed with Alex >.>

eolver

sometime during the next couple of weeks will there be a fight coming, or will it be see who can use the bigger fancier words. I have traveled these forums for years and the prop usually always outdoes the war. So I am just curious if this hatred will lead into the first big conflict of w44?

DeletedUser81154

guys back on topic... we dont know who is alex and other ppl ;D

Shlomzi

guys back on topic... we dont know who is alex and other ppl ;D

It is on topic as this is the Top 20 tribes opinions thread, and we are discussing two tribes in the top 20 - CoFfEe and NUBS - and sharing our opinions of them.

Alex = Auskilla = World38 n00b

DeletedUser81154

oh i just figured out who is tribe SKY

i saw something red on the map lol

DeletedUser

shlomzi don't be calling anyone a hypocrite in this situation. you are just as much of a cause of the bad blood between the two tribes right now as anyone else...so hush up:icon_evil:

Shlomzi

shlomzi don't be calling anyone a hypocrite in this situation. you are just as much of a cause of the bad blood between the two tribes right now as anyone else...so hush up:icon_evil:

Read.
Comprehend.
Think.
Post.

^ Follow the above and then maybe, just maybe, you won't look like such a fool.

DeletedUser

no actually my friend you are the one who looks like a fool, you sit here and call everyone a hypocrite when in all reality you are the biggest of all. you got all pissy because of a simple issue between our tribes and then you had to go and make a huge deal out of nothing. now you are out here in the pubs trying to call our leaders hypocrites and you just keep whining about it...grow up and realize that you are wrong

Shlomzi

no actually my friend you are the one who looks like a fool, you sit here and call everyone a hypocrite when in all reality you are the biggest of all. you got all pissy because of a simple issue between our tribes and then you had to go and make a huge deal out of nothing. now you are out here in the pubs trying to call our leaders hypocrites and you just keep whining about it...grow up and realize that you are wrong

I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

to which earlier post, every one of your posts says the exact same thing "coffee leaders are hypocrites"

Shlomzi

to which earlier post, every one of your posts says the exact same thing "coffee leaders are hypocrites"

Read.
Comprehend.
Think.
Post.

^ Follow the above and then maybe, just maybe, you won't look like such a fool.

I suggest you learn how to do the first on that list before attempting the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.