Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[21:09:31] Conor: We signed relations at 17:00
[21:09:36] Conor: You recruited 1 hour 30 mins later
[21:10:06] Jo (Destructo Girl): you recruited from us
[21:10:16] Conor: We had no relations when we recruited

hmm...wow dont really know what to say here...

*Jezza Joined 10th December 2009 - 19:00
Rank 1 is obvious Joined 10th December 2009 - 19:00

:icon_eek: it seems you recruited in K 44 at the EXACT same time that we recruited in K 33...hypocrite much?

also you recruited from us and you think thats okay just because we had no relations as we were in talks?

[21:10:21] Jo (Destructo Girl): then we need to talk later
[21:10:23] Conor: You broke THREE terms
[21:10:23] Conor: THREE
[21:10:25] Conor: Not one
[21:10:26] Jo (Destructo Girl): none I was aware of
[21:10:35] Conor: Not my fault you cant communicate
[21:10:40] Jo (Destructo Girl): agreed
[21:10:44] Jo (Destructo Girl): but now isn;t the time
[21:10:49] Jo (Destructo Girl): will talk later
[21:10:50] Conor: There wont be a time
[21:10:55] Conor: Im not keeping these relations.
[21:11:00] Conor: If you cant follow simple terms
[21:11:03] Jo (Destructo Girl): up to you
[21:11:08] Conor: If you put personal wants about diplomacy
[21:11:10] Conor: Then youre a hypocrite
[21:11:13] Conor: Not something I want to work with
[21:11:15] Jo (Destructo Girl): I thought all terms were up for discussion
[21:11:18] Conor: They were
[21:11:20] Conor: And they were discussed
[21:11:26] Conor: And myself and Zad and Aus agreed earlier
[21:11:26] Jo (Destructo Girl): with whom?
[21:11:31] Conor: Aus said hes sole leader
[21:11:36] Jo (Destructo Girl): shame you didn;t include me then
[21:11:39] Conor: I asked him
[21:11:42] Jo (Destructo Girl): he's not
[21:11:47] Jo (Destructo Girl): I am co-Duke
[21:11:55] Conor: [11:44:43] Conor: Ill add Jo here as well?
[11:44:55] Alex - World38 n00b: errr
[11:44:55] Alex - World38 n00b: na
[11:44:57] Alex - World38 n00b: just me
[11:45:11] Conor: Right
[11:45:16] Alex - World38 n00b: shes baron now
[21:12:04] Jo (Destructo Girl): haha
[21:12:08] Jo (Destructo Girl): well he WAS drunk
[21:12:12] Conor: Not at the time
[21:12:33] Jo (Destructo Girl): Conor, I AM drunk
[21:12:41] Jo (Destructo Girl): and I will discuss
[21:12:44] Jo (Destructo Girl): but not now
[21:12:46] Jo (Destructo Girl): okay?
[21:12:49] Conor: No
[21:12:50] Conor: Thats not OKAY
[21:12:53] Conor: Youve broken three terms
[21:13:14] Jo (Destructo Girl): well, I have to go
[21:13:16] Jo (Destructo Girl): sorry
[21:13:20] Jo (Destructo Girl): later (wave)
[21:13:31] Conor: Whatever
[21:14:52] Jo (Destructo Girl): indeed, this is a game and this is my private time
[21:14:57] Jo (Destructo Girl): deal with it
[21:15:01] Conor: Oh I will
[21:15:04] Jo (Destructo Girl): I will talk to you later
[21:15:07] Conor: No we shall not
[21:15:13] Conor: I dont like discussing with hypocrites
[21:15:19] Conor: Blocked, goodbye.

O and this is just awesome. You were really mature and understanding here. This would also seem that you do have power in NUBS since you are discussing the diplomacy for the whole tribe :icon_eek:

Maybe next time you should:

Read.
Comprehend.
Think.
Then don't post and just save us all the time.

Thanks bud :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How do you know what manners I have?
Judging from your last two post, I know that you have none. A diplomats job is to not only shine his/hers tribe in good light, but to be respectful to who they talk to at all times, under all circumstances. This may be argued, this is not always how diplomats act, but if one can act as such; a tribe should prosper.

Shlomzi can be hard to deal with, that is a fact of life and we all recognize that. It is the diplomats job to deal with hard situations and maintain a good attitude about it. So tell me, is this what you would call maintaining a good attitude, or being respectful?

Today Destructo Girl: ...and there is a difference between being an a$$hole and a human being, something YOU fail to comprehend o_O . -
@ you're an a$$hole for not having basic good manners :icon_neutral:
I would say not. This might be a game, and should be treated as such, but even in a game there is a level of seriousness which makes the game fun and playable.

So, yes, he acted like an ashole and I called him on it. Deal with it
As I am calling you out for acting like one your self...

DeletedUser49595

As usual, the same old topic turns into the same old flame-fest :(

DeletedUser

krieuk look at the convo i just posted between destructo girl and shlomzi...as you can see she tries to stay diplomatic and he acts like a child and throws a temper tantrum

Shlomzi

llehar,

Perhaps leave your fellow members to do the posting, you're quite poor at it.

We had an agreement in the terms that you were forbidden to recruit in K33. Here, I'll quote:

NUBS:

K0,1,2,3,
K10,11,12,13
K20,21,22,23
K30,31,32,33

CoFfEe:

K4,5,6,7,8,9
K14,15,16,17,18,19
K24,25,26,27,28,29
K34,35,36,37,38,39

Shared Continents:

All other continents not listed above.

Note: In regards to claimed continents - new people may not be recruited in there, nor may any others from the tribe noble into the continent if they are not already there. Only those already there may be permitted to expand there.

To make it plain - K33 ours. K44 - shared.

I think this would apply well here:

Read.
Comprehend.
Think.
Then don't post and just save us all the time

...Oh, and I never said I don't have power. I openly admitted it. I simply said I am not leading the tribe, which I am not.

DeletedUser

krieuk look at the convo i just posted between destructo girl and shlomzi...as you can see she tries to stay diplomatic and he acts like a child and throws a temper tantrum

I have seen the conversation. She is the diplomat, and I'll say it again. No matter the circumstance, a diplomat should be respectful and kind. As you can from the quote in my prior post, calling someone out by a profane word is neither respectful or kind.

If I were the duke of another tribe in this world, and saw how she was acting as your diplomat on the world forums, I would be strongly opposed to have any relationship with your tribe.

DeletedUser

NUBS has already made it clear that it does not intend to stay in the core but move further out rim and as such, claims K32, 33 and 23 - these currently have little to no CoFfEe members in them, nor would any more be permitted to recruit in them (although those already there may expand). NUBS would in turn, give CoFfEe K43, 44 and 34 – these currently have little to no NUBS in them, nor would any be permitted to be recruited in them.

Hmmmmm.

K 44 was originally supposed to be ours. You had hardly any members there and then you began recruiting as we were in talks and then decided that all of the sudden you wanted to have it be "shared"

Shlomzi

Hmmmmm.

K 44 was originally supposed to be ours. You had hardly any members there and then you began recruiting as we were in talks and then decided that all of the sudden you wanted to have it be "shared"

Actually no, you guys decided all of a sudden that it should be shared. That was the original term that was offered, in the discussions Aus said we'd share those K's.

Oh, and the original terms have no relevance here. That's why there is a thing called discussions - so you can work out the final terms that matter.

DeletedUser

yeah so since things were in discussion, and you decided to recruit directly from our tribe (which is rediculous that you think thats alright just because things werent "finalized") that makes it completely wrong for us to invite 1 person in k33 who is a friend of certain people in our tribe? idk how your standards work, but i see recruiting directly from a tribe you are having talks with is worse than recruiting 1 person after the talks are "finished"

Shlomzi

yeah so since things were in discussion, and you decided to recruit directly from our tribe (which is rediculous that you think thats alright just because things werent "finalized") that makes it completely wrong for us to invite 1 person in k33 who is a friend of certain people in our tribe? idk how your standards work, but i see recruiting directly from a tribe you are having talks with is worse than recruiting 1 person after the talks are "finished"

Well then clearly you don't understand the difference between recruiting and breaking three diplomatically agreed terms.

Meh, you're in CoFfEe I suppose, how could we expect you to know the difference.

DeletedUser

Well then clearly you don't understand the difference between recruiting and breaking three diplomatically agreed terms.

Meh, you're in CoFfEe I suppose, how could we expect you to know the difference.

o yeah the difference is - you recruited directly from us while we were in diplomatic talks...

and nice try at a low blow there bud :icon_wink:

im done arguing with someone who just throws temper tantrums like a 4 year old and then starts to throw low blows when he is out of things to say

Garrock

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.

If a player leaves anothers tribe then that player obviously lacks confidence and loyalty in his/her current tribe, and if you are really building an elite tribe, is not someone you should want.

As a leader, set aside your arrogance, and figure out why these players are leaving, obviously you are A) recruiting players that aren't worth having. OR B) Doing something wrong and not instilling a belief within your tribe that you ARE the best tribe, and best tribal leader.

Official request for LOCK

DeletedUser

Honestly, none of this really matters. We are better than you in game Shlomzi, and many people that I know in Nubs have told me this. I could make a huge PnP about that alone, but I won't.

We will just settle this ingame, and you can keep having a fit on here till someone finally believes the garbage you are posting. Good luck with that.

Readers, be ready for a very over worded response, that once dug through has no real meaning. Or a childish remark about my lack of intelligence... So original.

DeletedUser72782

Hey shlomzi, i have screenshot proof that you told me, zad was signing the agreement 4 hours "AFTER" i signed it which was at 15:00 ST, so meaning that he would be signing at 19:00 ST, the player which has caused this dispute which your being so arrogant and unreasonable about was recruited, (I think) At 18:27? give or take a couple minutes. On top of this the fact that the player recruited was a very god friend of Jo from W18 (Remember we let you recruit from us directly 3 players including a 4th that was never ever mentioned) You can try to twist what you want, but the fact remains, we let you recruit your "friends directly from us" But we cant recruit 1 friend who is no where near your tribe.

You also told me after zad signed that it would take effect "tomorrow" meaning when i opened the mail, as i was out all night partying on, i never got home and opened the mail until after that said player was recruited, which was around 21:30 ST.

you are in the wrong, i have screenshot proof of this, if you want to be a complete dick about it all i will post it for the public to see, i will be right you will be wrong. CoFfEe has done nothing wrong, NUBS(more so YOU) have,

Yes you are in NAP with us now until the 3rd of january, we will keep that unless you "backstab us" in the meantime, but please shlomzi have it known, that on january 3rd any chance you think you may have of staying friendly with us after the BS attempts of manipulation you have tried to pull.... I would wanna hope that your whole tribe has turtled, you will realize that i am the kind pf person you do not stuff around and that coffee will be a puppet for anyone.

You are the one causing bad blood, you are the reason we will completely annihilate you and your tribe when the time comes.

YOU are the one who is being an arrogant unreasonable child

As i said, want screen shot proof, i wont be scared to post it. You shut your mouth and stop with your pathetic PnP attempts. Or it will all come back straight on you.

You ARE a leader of NUBS, co leader or leader, (co) means dual, as in multiple, you may have baron but as the post i posted in here from "teh nub cookie" says, he makes his decisions based of your opinion, so deny it all you wish, your opinion is the main influential decision making factor for your incompetent leader who lets his moronic immature baron misguide his own tribe ;)

Conor - Shlomzi, Stop trying to mess with the big boys of the world, go back to disbanding noob tribes and picking on poor little newbs. ;)

Shlomzi

Honestly, none of this really matters. We are better than you in game Shlomzi, and many people that I know in Nubs have told me this. I could make a huge PnP about that alone, but I won't.

We will just settle this ingame, and you can keep having a fit on here till someone finally believes the garbage you are posting. Good luck with that.

Readers, be ready for a very over worded response, that once dug through has no real meaning. Or a childish remark about my lack of intelligence... So original.

You used the plural term "we" to indicate CoFfEe as a whole.

Ask MSDborris, I'm sure he would disagree :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah... Being caught off line means you don't know how to play. But, on the up side; YOU broke the NAP. We now have no obligation to stand with the above mentioned terms (posted by Alex) of the agreemant. Game on. ;)

Shlomzi

Yeah... Being caught off line means you don't know how to play. But, on the up side; YOU broke the NAP. We now have no obligation to stand with the above mentioned terms (posted by Alex) of the agreemant. Game on. ;)

TopicaboutNUBS.jpg

I did whut?

DeletedUser72782

http://en44.tribalwars.net/public_report/512850dcca212c70b3ad3c8380d60fd8

So here we have YOU clearing one of coffee's members (This is AFTER i kicked someone you "Forced me to kick by DEMANDING I DO IT WHICH I OBLIGED AND DID"

Dec 10
21:14 *Jezza has been dismissed by World38 n00b.

The day before.

SO shlomzi mate, you just backstabbed your NAP...

Are you not MR PnP

Also FYI you have a pathetic troops count for the voice of which you are yelling on these forums.

I suggest you go in hiding until W45 starts and possibly create a new tribe there under a new alias.

Backstabbing little son of a ........

Status
Not open for further replies.