Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser72782

TopicaboutNUBS.jpg

I did whut?

Its true you cant read the english language :(:(:( Look at the time that was posted, and then look at the times we discussed terms.

Are you honestly that mentally challenged?

Internal Server Error

Hmm..

I'm just a neutral bystander here, so Im going to throw out a few points just as food for thought more than anything else. It'll probably be taken as biased, but I hope it isn't as I have no real ulterior motive here.

From what I understand, this is the rough chain of events. If Im wrong, I apologise in advance, Im just going off info on these forums...
  • Discussion of diplomacy between CoFfEe/Nubs.
  • Nubs recruit CoFfEe players.
  • Diplomacy terms come close to being finalised, or are already finalised (Not sure on this point).
  • CoFfEe recruits. (As I mentioned above, not sure on whether it was finalised, or about to be finalised, so Im not sure if CoFfEe recruited before or after.)
  • Tantrum between Destructo/Shlomzi.
  • Sparks onto PnP.

Again, apologies if thats wrong. Few pointers, and Im not trying to lecture on their style of playing/leading. Auskilla, you have attacked allies and backstabbed/broken terms on other worlds. For you to then comment on shlomzi being a "backstabber" is a tad much, no?

Destructo - I personally think you handled the skype chat fairly well, so kudos on that. Whether you were jolly from being drunk, or simply being you Im not sure, but still, fair play. I do think that given your position, your comment towards Shlomzi might be justified, but I dont think insulting him would be a sign of "good manners" but thats just my own thoughts.

Shlomzi - Over-reacted slightly in my opinion. Also, can I ask what 3 terms were broken? So far as I see it, there was only one and that was the recruitment issue.

---

Like I said, I have no ulterior motive. My sole purpose for posting is my own curiosity, and food for thought. However, if Auskilla did actually tell his tribe to attack NUBs while publically say CoFfEe wont, isn't that ruining any trustable appearance?

Hm, anyways, just some questions I had..

Cheerio.

DeletedUser72782

Hmm..

I'm just a neutral bystander here, so Im going to throw out a few points just as food for thought more than anything else. It'll probably be taken as biased, but I hope it isn't as I have no real ulterior motive here.

From what I understand, this is the rough chain of events. If Im wrong, I apologise in advance, Im just going off info on these forums...
  • Discussion of diplomacy between CoFfEe/Nubs.
  • Nubs recruit CoFfEe players.
  • Diplomacy terms come close to being finalised, or are already finalised (Not sure on this point).
  • CoFfEe recruits. (As I mentioned above, not sure on whether it was finalised, or about to be finalised, so Im not sure if CoFfEe recruited before or after.)
  • Tantrum between Destructo/Shlomzi.
  • Sparks onto PnP.

Again, apologies if thats wrong. Few pointers, and Im not trying to lecture on their style of playing/leading. Auskilla, you have attacked allies and backstabbed/broken terms on other worlds. For you to then comment on shlomzi being a "backstabber" is a tad much, no?

Destructo - I personally think you handled the skype chat fairly well, so kudos on that. Whether you were jolly from being drunk, or simply being you Im not sure, but still, fair play. I do think that given your position, your comment towards Shlomzi might be justified, but I dont think insulting him would be a sign of "good manners" but thats just my own thoughts.

Shlomzi - Over-reacted slightly in my opinion. Also, can I ask what 3 terms were broken? So far as I see it, there was only one and that was the recruitment issue.

---

Like I said, I have no ulterior motive. My sole purpose for posting is my own curiosity, and food for thought. However, if Auskilla did actually tell his tribe to attack NUBs while publically say CoFfEe wont, isn't that ruining any trustable appearance?

Hm, anyways, just some questions I had..

Cheerio.

Issue 1, CoFfEe in any world has never backstabbed an ally or broken terms, Provide proof via links to forum threads etc if you wish to make claims like that.

The screenshot that Shlomzi (Your brother) Has posted was in retalliation to the fact they recruited red thorr without my consent, skype conversation with shlomzi can be provided if requested to back my claim up.

Look at the date and then also i can provide the entire conversation shlomzi and i had while discussing terms which was in fact AFTER the provided screenshot posted was made.

CoFfEe has done nothing wrong, NUBS has infact broken terms by clearing a NAP'd player, we recruited one player under the impression (That which yes i can also provide more screenshotted proof is asked) we were not under any terms until the following day.

I am sorry shlomzi, but you have stuffed up here, your attempts to tarnish my tribes name have turned on you, and now your tribe is the one in fault.

Good game, NUBS are backstabbers

Internal Server Error

Issue 1, CoFfEe in any world has never backstabbed an ally or broken terms, Provide proof via links to forum threads etc if you wish to make claims like that.

The screenshot that Shlomzi (Your brother) Has posted was in retalliation to the fact they recruited red thorr without my consent, skype conversation with shlomzi can be provided if requested to back my claim up.

Look at the date and then also i can provide the entire conversation shlomzi and i had while discussing terms which was in fact AFTER the provided screenshot posted was made.

CoFfEe has done nothing wrong, NUBS has infact broken terms by clearing a NAP'd player, we recruited one player under the impression (That which yes i can also provide more screenshotted proof is asked) we were not under any terms until the following day.

I am sorry shlomzi, but you have stuffed up here, your attempts to tarnish my tribes name have turned on you, and now your tribe is the one in fault.

Good game, NUBS are backstabbers

Cheers for the quick response :icon_razz:

A few issues. I apologise for the "CoFfEe" comment in "Issue 1". I tend to see the same group of players playing together, and I referred to it as CoFfEe just so it was obvious there were (mostly) the same group as in the CoFfEe tribe. So, I will amend my sentence. Quite a few of the leaders in CoFfEe, who have been leaders in tribes in other worlds, have broken terms/alliances before. Hope that clears up my intended point.

Now, I have no idea why you felt the need to mention my relation to Shlomzi. Was my post that biased? I felt I addressed everything and so regardless of my relation to anyone, the point and post still counts. I think you're trying to score a cheap shot here, and it really isn;t needed. Several of your members complain about Shlomzi "scoring low-blows" yet you do the same.. How do you answer that? Hopefully my interpreation of your aim is wrong, but we'll see..

DeletedUser72782

Cheers for the quick response :icon_razz:

A few issues. I apologise for the "CoFfEe" comment in "Issue 1". I tend to see the same group of players playing together, and I referred to it as CoFfEe just so it was obvious there were (mostly) the same group as in the CoFfEe tribe. So, I will amend my sentence. Quite a few of the leaders in CoFfEe, who have been leaders in tribes in other worlds, have broken terms/alliances before. Hope that clears up my intended point.

Now, I have no idea why you felt the need to mention my relation to Shlomzi. Was my post that biased? I felt I addressed everything and so regardless of my relation to anyone, the point and post still counts. I think you're trying to score a cheap shot here, and it really isn;t needed. Several of your members complain about Shlomzi "scoring low-blows" yet you do the same.. How do you answer that? Hopefully my interpreation of your aim is wrong, but we'll see..

No your post is very well worded and thought out, i see no biased in it tbh, just pointing out that you are his brother so your comments vs my tribe are in support of him, thats all i was trying to achieve.

Yes we may have had leadership in tribes of other worlds, but this is W44 not W38, any actions taken on W38 were completely decided by the W38 duke which of course is Frankie (Tw wont let me stay sane)

ISE you have on W38 forums voiced your dislike towards Art(The tribe i and jo have/had, had leadership in, But you fail to realise, Art was and never will be my tribe, it is frankies, and i do exactly what he tells me to do. CoFfEe was on World 38 so if your going to compare the leadership of coffee W44 to anything compare it to coffee w38 (Because its exactly the same) We had diplomacy with 2 tribes there, PIE who was a NAP and Nubs (ironic i know lulz) Who were allied, we never not once backstbbed them or broke any terms with either tribes, we supported Nubs when asked until the day we disbanded.

Your calling me out on saying your brother is a backstabber claiming that i infact am a backstabber so i am a hypocrite. I am not, i have never backstabbed a coffee ally/nap, and never will. There is no proof that i ever have because i haven't where as we have proof in one of my previous posts that shlomzi is a backstabber, he posted a screenshot of something which was said before terms where reached, used that as a reason to attack us, then followed through and did so, we breached no terms we kicked the player he wanted us to kick (Even though we had no reason to)

Facts:

- CoFfEe kept up their end of the deal, kicked a player NUBS demanded we kicked
- NUBS spied o their NAP
- NUBS attacked their NAP breaching terms of the agreement which was reached
- NUBS are backstabbers
- NUBS will be declared upon at the time of the NAP agreement ending on january 3rd.

Those are the facts, we can see them in the posts in this thread over the last 2 - 3 pages.

If you want to quote me, i advise anyone quoting me to have solid proof before doing so.

NUBS are backstabbing, untrustworthy, unreasonable ....

Much <3 World38 n00b

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why? Are you worried about a war between Coffee & NUBS?

It is actually very entertaining. Finally some real propaganda! :icon_smile:

Worried isn't the word. Stupidity is. A war between two tribes filled with players who know what their doing, wouldn't really be beneficial for either side. I think both should drop it.

DeletedUser

Worried isn't the word. Stupidity is. A war between two tribes filled with players who know what their doing, wouldn't really be beneficial for either side. I think both should drop it.

I think when you broke the nap by attacking us, it was already too late to drop it :/

Shlomzi

Facts:

- NUBS spied o their NAP
- NUBS are backstabbers
- NUBS will be declared upon at the time of the NAP agreement ending on january 3rd.

- You then reinvited them
- No, we asked permission to recruit someone - you said yes, we sat him.
- CoFfEe had already made it clear they were going to attack NUBS
- Coming from you, that's laughable. Let's not forget that you had said to Jo that the NAP was in effect from 2 days prior to yesterday (simply without terms), yet yesterday you told your members to attack us.
- Bring it.

Internal Server Error

I hope you dont mind me breaking down the post? Its just that both of ours are getting quite lengthy, and it might be easier to see what each point refers to.

Cheers again for the response.

No your post is very well worded and thought out, i see no biased in it tbh, just pointing out that you are his brother so your comments vs my tribe are in support of him, thats all i was trying to achieve.

Yes we may have had leadership in tribes of other worlds, but this is W44 not W38, any actions taken on W38 were completely decided by the W38 duke which of course is Frankie (Tw wont let me stay sane)

As you can see, I addressed Shlomzi in my opening post here. He has not replied, so I have not followed it up. I even praised Jo for, what I thought, was pretty nice work. This would show that Im supporting both tribes, and no tribes, at the same time, no? Which pretty much means Im neutral and non-biased, at least that's what I was aiming for.

ISE you have on W38 forums voiced your dislike towards Art(The tribe i and jo have/had, had leadership in, But you fail to realise, Art was and never will be my tribe, it is frankies, and i do exactly what he tells me to do. CoFfEe was on World 38 so if your going to compare the leadership of coffee W44 to anything compare it to coffee w38 (Because its exactly the same) We had diplomacy with 2 tribes there, PIE who was a NAP and Nubs (ironic i know lulz) Who were allied, we never not once backstbbed them or broke any terms with either tribes, we supported Nubs when asked until the day we disbanded.

Your calling me out on saying your brother is a backstabber claiming that i infact am a backstabber so i am a hypocrite. I am not, i have never backstabbed a coffee ally/nap, and never will. There is no proof that i ever have because i haven't where as we have proof in one of my previous posts that shlomzi is a backstabber, he posted a screenshot of something which was said before terms where reached, used that as a reason to attack us, then followed through and did so, we breached no terms we kicked the player he wanted us to kick (Even though we had no reason to)

Ok Aus, I apologise here. We both have our own ideas on Art, but I agree with you - this is W44, not W38. I'm sorry for any in-convenience, and hope it isn't taken too seriously :icon_smile:

Facts:

- NUBS spied o their NAP
- NUBS are backstabbers

Those are the facts, we can see them in the posts in this thread over the last 2 - 3 pages.

If you want to quote me, i advise anyone quoting me to have solid proof before doing so.

NUBS are backstabbing, untrustworthy, unreasonable assholes.

Much <3 World38 n00b

Cheers for your perspective. Im sure it will differ to Shlomzi's due to the obvious aggression between the two tribes, but its good to get the full story regardless.

Thanks for the replies, and like I said, I honestly wasn't supporting one side over the other; I was simply curious.

G'day,

ISE.

DeletedUser

Based on your post you are saying a war between two tribes filled with players 'who know what they are doing' should never happen? Now that IS stupid.

Its a war game. If both sides know 'what they are doing' it makes for a fun fight.

DeletedUser

Hence you believing he was being biased...

NUBS are backstabbing, untrustworthy, unreasonable assholes.
I am appalled that the leadership of coffee would stoop to this level. I have seen almost all of your aristocracy call someone or something relating to the tribe Nubs a profane or disrespectful name or term.

The leadership of a tribe is supposed to set a good example for its members, and this is the example you set? This is what you want the world stage to turn into? A bunch of no-good, insulting, disrespectful players? I can think of a hundred ways you could have gone about that post without insulting others on a personal level like you have set out to done!

I sincerely hope that the members of Coffee read this thread, read the post I am quoting, and leave Coffee. All I see in you, and your leadership is a council full of members who do not know how to conduct them selves properly on the world stage. If you are going to come to this forum, do so with respect and dignity.

Destructo Girl I think when you broke the nap by attacking us, it was already too late to drop it :/

From my understanding, it was coffee that provoked the attack from nubs, by attacking nubs first.

DeletedUser

- Coming from you, that's laughable. Let's not forget that you had said to Jo that the NAP was in effect from 2 days prior to yesterday (simply without terms), yet yesterday you told your members to attack us.
- Bring it.

With your troop count, I wouldn't be asking anyone to 'bring it'.

DeletedUser

The leadership of a tribe is supposed to set a good example for its members, and this is the example you set? This is what you want the world stage to turn into? A bunch of no-good, insulting, disrespectful players? I can think of a hundred ways you could have gone about that post without insulting others on a personal level like you have set out to done!

I sincerely hope that the members of Coffee read this thread, read the post I am quoting, and leave Coffee. All I see in you, and your leadership is a council full of members who do not know how to conduct them selves properly on the world stage. If you are going to come to this forum, do so with respect and dignity.

is this not a war game? if someone makes someone in CoFfEe mad we don't sit around and let it happen...we attack whether it is in game or PnP...

so to say that we are setting a bad example is wrong, we are setting it right...dont mess with coffee or we will own you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser72782

- Bring it.

- We? No your recruiter asked, who was more than reasonable and very polite, if it were you i would have told you to have your way with some roadkill your arrogant .....
- No we never made it clear we would attack NUBS, show em the post on these forums we made it clear we would attack you, i told you in skype many times, do not try to play me, i am an agressive leader and do not ever take well to other peoples trying to manipulate me. You were being an unreasonable arrogant child towards me, showed me no respect but still "demanded" that i do this and that for you because of terms which were never even agreed upon at the time.... :|
- Coming from me thats laughable? As i told your brother, show me the proof and provide me the links where I HAVE BACKSTABBED ANY TRIBE AS LEADER OF COFFEE, i have not, so your accusations are false, your now a liar on top of a backstabber. I never told jo the NAP was in effect, i was busy in RL a i told you via skype and told her to talk to you regarding the NAP and get it in place as i would be busy. You know this, i know this. Do not try to manipulate something you cannot manipulate, i laid down the facts they are facts, if you think they are not instead of making up lies, provide some proof. ;)
- Bring it? We will, you have 800 lc omfg wow, that's alot, i think i could teach my 10 year old brother how to play tribalwars in a weeks time better than you could and how log have you been playing? :| 800 lc? And you talk on these forums like you are a somebody? HAHA your troop count is more than laughable for someone in leadership of a promising tribe... ;)

You cannot and will not be able to manipulate your way out of this shlomzi, you are a backstabber, the proof is in this thread, lay down and stop posting while you can ;)

Much <3 Alex.

@ ISE

Yes you are right, your post was un-biased, as i said i was only letting the public know that you are related so that in any other future posts that "may" have been biased i would not need to explain. If my post was being aggressive towards you i apologize.

DeletedUser

Based on your post you are saying a war between two tribes filled with players 'who know what they are doing' should never happen? Now that IS stupid.

Its a war game. If both sides know 'what they are doing' it makes for a fun fight.

I meant at this current time. It would be completely pointless.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have seen the conversation. She is the diplomat, and I'll say it again. No matter the circumstance, a diplomat should be respectful and kind.

Why?

For those who don't know me, I was, until about two weeks ago, Diplomat for the then-number-one tribe on W38, and the number two tribe at the time had Jo and Alex (Destructo and 38noob) in their council. I've also done diplomacy for tribes on older worlds.

I would respectfully suggest that, once in a while, you HAVE to lose your temper. If you do so every post, turning the air (or whatever forums use) blue, then it has no impact... but the policy of 99% velvet glove, 1% iron fist works very well.

I'm not intending this as a comment on this particular situation, since I don't know the details beyond those that have been publicly posted, and, as so often the case with these things, there are multiple opportunities for multiple interpretations...

As you can from the quote in my prior post, calling someone out by a profane word is neither respectful or kind.

If I were the duke of another tribe in this world, and saw how she was acting as your diplomat on the world forums, I would be strongly opposed to have any relationship with your tribe.

That is your perogative. In my experience, the occasional outburst is generally accepted by most Dukes of major tribes :)

Mark

(The MarkHarrison account on W38 is no longer played by me. I play a different account on W44.)

DeletedUser

is this not a war game? if someone makes someone in CoFfEe mad we don't sit around and let it happen...we attack whether it is in game or PnP...

so to say that we are setting a bad example is wrong, we are setting it right...dont mess with coffee or we will own you :icon_twisted:

You are wrong, in fact you are dead wrong. If someone provokes war; declare. Do not go around and insult them. This might be a war game, but history provides us evidence that in war, Generals did not insult another simply because he was hurt.

Do some research and you'll find plenty of PnP's and wars that have come and gone with out profane or disrespectful words!.

DeletedUser72782

Hence you believing he was being biased...

I am appalled that the leadership of coffee would stoop to this level. I have seen almost all of your aristocracy call someone or something relating to the tribe Nubs a profane or disrespectful name or term.

From my understanding, it was coffee that provoked the attack from nubs, by attacking nubs first.

Sadly for you, my "profane" Language was in retalliation to NUBS leaderships "Asshole" Comment, it works both ways, if he can refer to us using profanity then i can also.

I Fail to see your logic in what you are saying, NUBS actually ARE backstabbers, they attacked us without coffee breaking any terms, we did as they wished, we kicked a player they demanded we kick even though by there own leaderships words, diplomacy had not started at the time of recruitment. They we're being unreasonable about us recruiting one player who happened to be a 1k pointer that is a very close friend of MY CO LEADER from W18, (Even though i let them recruit 3 members directly off my tribe 2 days earlier without me receiving any benefit)

Please show me the proof where CoFfEe Attacked Nubs first while under diplomatic agreements, i am intrigued as to when and where we did this.....

Regards,

World38 n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.