The story of TheTurgle...

DeletedUser

here is a quote that he said was used by a tribe in another W about him.

This is a quote that he copied from history! Gen Yamamoto after the attack on pearl harbor.

Here are some other quotes that he uses in his profile

Adolph Hitler! Now there's a role model who was probably as smart as the turgle when it came to planning military operations.

The last one is from The one and only Desert Fox who by time he killed himself by request of Hitler because he already knew that Hitler was a fool just as others are starting to realize the same about the turgle.

One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task.
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

You don't have what it takes turgle to accomplish these things. Just a little boy! tsk tsk

And please don't get me started about about the insults he has thrown around about other nationalities!

Alright we get it, you dislike the guy :icon_neutral:, but triple posting and attacking his profile of all things is making you look like more of an idiot than he could ever be. If he uses these "underhanded" tactics, they will eventually come back to bite him. If you don't like these "tactics" do something about it in game.

BTW those people he quoted were military geniuses. They were just screwed up in the head. Big time...

As far as that last comment goes. If he has said something racist and you are offended, then report him. Simple as that...

DeletedUser19924

Alright we get it, you dislike the guy :icon_neutral:, but triple posting and attacking his profile of all things is making you look like more of an idiot than he could ever be. If he uses these "underhanded" tactics, they will eventually come back to bite him. If you don't like these "tactics" do something about it in game.

BTW those people he quoted were military geniuses. They were just screwed up in the head. Big time...

As far as that last comment goes. If he has said something racist and you are offended, then report him. Simple as that...

I think what Wendingo is getting at is he took quotes from others and made them about him.

Effectively making TheNurgle a noob and extremely egotistical. :)

EDIT- with the exception of Erwin Rommel who he gives credit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wendingo is pro I know him from world 26.. sure, he had like 9k points but still :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@Khare.-T4H is winning by over 200 conquers against you guys in 26

OT-Thenurgle is now banned.

DeletedUser

I would never have made my post in the first place if I didn't find TheNurgle a player who likes to brag and who used entire tribes of small players for his benefit. While on the one hand this is, as I said earlier, proper tactics for anyone to use, I don't like it, and at more than one occasion I found out that he was behind some some smaller players' attempts against my villages.

Ergo, being given the perfect opportunity by his attacks, I vented my feelings. If those attacks were mine, I'd take the shame for a low troop count, poor choice of troops in his nukes (94 cats, no rams?) and underestimating his enemy. We will see if I am underestimating him soon enough.

All in all, whether he uses swords or HC is of little concern to me. Stretching troops to maintain an unhealthy growth has to backfire at one point.

pfft. You know...TheNurgle had nothing to do with us attacking EXPO right? Let's recap:

We start hammering Waldo?... Waldo? collapses and merges into EXPO. EXPO says we have 1 week to take out the refugees but then immediately counter attacks...so we start hitting EXPO. Menwhile, TheNurgle wants to hit another target, so he leaves his tribe (not mine).

So...fast forward... EXPO decides to disband and merge with Icarus. Now...I've got no bones about Icarus...I like the guys, but Pushkin...you've gotta know that the only reason you're even still around is because they took you in and protected you. Had Icarus not taken you in, TheNurgle wouldn't have been the only one attacking.

DeletedUser

i bet thenurgle just said that because he is afraid more players might ganged up on him. :) (just my opinion)

Spushkin

pfft. You know...TheNurgle had nothing to do with us attacking EXPO right? Let's recap:

We start hammering Waldo?... Waldo? collapses and merges into EXPO. EXPO says we have 1 week to take out the refugees but then immediately counter attacks...so we start hitting EXPO. Menwhile, TheNurgle wants to hit another target, so he leaves his tribe (not mine).

So...fast forward... EXPO decides to disband and merge with Icarus. Now...I've got no bones about Icarus...I like the guys, but Pushkin...you've gotta know that the only reason you're even still around is because they took you in and protected you. Had Icarus not taken you in, TheNurgle wouldn't have been the only one attacking.

Hm, from my perspective Waldo? disbanded because of two things - leadership crisis and EXPO attacks. I actually hoped that EXPO leadership is as good as their backtiming, but unfortunately that turned out to be a half-truth.

As to how we got into ICARUS, I can't comment, I was on a two day holiday just after the break, when I got back, we were in, and under attack by TheNurgle. I am thankful for the help I got in ICARUS, but it was mostly the guys whom I had good relations with from the beginning, and who were with me in previous tribes that helped me out.

I don't get it now. Are you threatening me by a past possibility of an attack? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Spushkin said:
I actually hoped that EXPO leadership is as good as their backtiming, but unfortunately that turned out to be a half-truth

and the good half of that truth is now helping lead ICARUS :icon_smile:

Regarding this post and the aount of furore its generated... i don't know what Nurgle did or didn't do and whether he used and backstabbed tribe members.

I can only comment on the facts that i've seen presented i.e. his attacks - which look extremely weak.
If that's the standard of play involved then i have to presume that his massive village growth was more down to luck than judgement... or easy takes - as opposed to skill :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh my you really think that Adolph Hilter was a military genuis? LMAO I think you need to learn a little more about him and then you would get a clear understanding that he was no genius. The only ones that made him look good were men like Rommel and other Generals early on in the war. When Hitler started to make his own decisions that is when things started to turn in the war.

If you want I can give you a lesson in some of his own decisions and the results of them(ex; Stalingrad)!

As for his profile I take exception when he is using these quotes and making them his own such as quoting Gen Yamamoto . I know all about these people who he has quoted and not all of them were screwed up in the head. These were military men doing what they were trained to do and where good at what they did.

It looks like his underhanded tactics have already caught up to him. He not only insulted me but he has insulted others as well. I have already reported him and I sure hope that I had some part in getting him banned!

Oh by the way did you actually read what he called some of his vill's and his tribe profile. He has no respect for anyone and before tw deleted his village names he was insulting millions of victims of WII.

Until you can honestly say that then you really should not be calling others names. Get your fact before you do!

I have been playing TW for over a year now and I have never met anyone like him here. I could write the insults here (which started when I questioned his method of trying to noble me without even scouting my vill) and you would get an idea of what an A-ole he really was, but that would get me in trouble with the mods!

Happy New Years! and good riddance!

DeletedUser78273

and the good half of that truth is now helping lead ICARUS :icon_smile:

Regarding this post and the aount of furore its generated... i don't know what Nurgle did or didn't do and whether he used and backstabbed tribe members.

I can only comment on the facts that i've seen presented i.e. his attacks - which look extremely weak.
If that's the standard of play involved then i have to presume that his massive village growth was more down to luck than judgement... or easy takes - as opposed to skill :icon_neutral:

the only reason my troop count is low . is cause of the fact that i nobled 2 of wendingo's village that are stacked by his tribe.
the war between me and wendingo is personal so i don't give a sh1t how much troops i will lose just to get that guy rimmed lol.

@wendingo
your a pure O base on scouts report on the past .. and really i don't give a sh1t how much troops i lose just to rim you out =)
which i did =)
well it did backfired . i didn't have enough clearing force to clear kapush.

and to every1 who's doubting my troop counts .

you are SO VERY WELCOME to try or try dying .=) (currently banned but doesn't matter ill prolly still have enough troops to def all my villages even after my ban)

http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/20b65372e58ad53c4d37a60b35a8f3b9
http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/e459d542aa65a28e495db973d0a0806a
http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/2cfc025acca5e4b318807eba3c9f7f78
http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/97755284ec5a2c206160e9b6e9db3421
http://en43.tribalwars.net/public_report/b06ff6750fdabbe5feddfe26f0fbf780

Wendingo is pro I know him from world 26.. sure, he had like 9k points but still :icon_cool:
hoping this is an internet sarcasm lol.
the guy was backtimed by 3 mins and he didn't even dodge it lol.

DeletedUser78273

Sorry but I just gotta know, what do those reports have to do with your troops counts??

oh my god.
troop count is not just axe and lc right?:icon_rolleyes:

anyway i defended 2 of my ville while 2 defensive ville is timed to support my noble train against kapushkin. =)

so pls go figure .

DeletedUser

oh my god.
troop count is not just axe and lc right?:icon_rolleyes:

anyway i defended 2 of my ville while 2 defensive ville is timed to support my noble train against kapushkin. =)

so pls go figure .

Oh, so your point was that you defended that with your own defense? :icon_razz: Sorry I'm kinda slow atm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78273

yap ! =)

without the help of my p.a and former tribemate.

yay ! finally you figure it out

DeletedUser

:lol:
oh i really let the scout pass. they send 1 to every 1 of my villages

to let em see wot they are up to face . and to stop bugging me in my northern front . =)
they really bothered my farming and i was quite pissed =)

2nd so that they'll know that my ville didn't get any support from P.A's and former tribemates . they did offer to help me due to the mail eviction notice sent . ( you can see it in the general discussion thesgt post it there ).

anyway cheers and have a happy new yr

More like, you have no scouts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh i really let the scout pass. they send 1 to every 1 of my villages

to let em see wot they are up to face . and to stop bugging me in my northern front . =)
they really bothered my farming and i was quite pissed =)

2nd so that they'll know that my ville didn't get any support from P.A's and former tribemates . they did offer to help me due to the mail eviction notice sent . ( you can see it in the general discussion thesgt post it there ).

anyway cheers and have a happy new yr

Right....

So, you let the scouts pass. Then you let the scouts pass that were in the nukes they sent.

Yet you have scouts...

DeletedUser78273

Right....

So, you let the scouts pass. Then you let the scouts pass that were in the nukes they sent.

Yet you have scouts...

obviously yah .. =) they threaten my old tribemembers and i don't want them to be in this war =)

if only just only read the post and checked the post thesgt post. then maybe you won't be posting nonsense :lol:
:lol:

More like, you have no scouts :icon_rolleyes:

oh my god .. pls read my previous post. LMAOOOOOOOOO

learn to read before you post . lol

how the hell could i have scouted kapush if i don't have any LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol:

okay okay .. i'm going to stop posting/answering the critics who is nobody ingame and nobody in .....................:lol:

DeletedUser

@Khare.-T4H is winning by over 200 conquers against you guys in 26.So shut up about 26.

OT-Thenurgle is now banned.

who care who is leading in stats.

we destroyed two tribes those were proclaimed and now there is only two remaing and both of them will be rimmed like others and maybe you don't like if I say everyone that you were a spy and you played and failed in many accounts like IM happy and all of those accounts were great accounts when you get them.

DeletedUser

obviously yah .. =) they threaten my old tribemembers and i don't want them to be in this war =)

if only just only read the post and checked the post thesgt post. then maybe you won't be posting nonsense :lol:

oh my god .. pls read my previous post. LMAOOOOOOOOO

learn to read before you post . lol

how the hell could i have scouted kapush if i don't have any LMAOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol:

okay okay .. i'm going to stop posting/answering the critics who is nobody ingame and nobody in .....................:lol:

Obviously we are questioning the strategy of letting scouts get reports of your villages. :icon_rolleyes: