The story of TheTurgle...

DeletedUser78273

Obviously we are questioning the strategy of letting scouts get reports of your villages. :icon_rolleyes:

oh okay ....obviously you haven't read my post loooooooool

ok like i said i don't want my former tribe to be involve in this so i let him scout every ville of mine . to see how much D i have so he won't doubt that the ville he attacked is stacked by former tribe members.

2nd i believe i have the largest D in this world prolly before he and his mate attacked . :lol:
and i want them to stop bothering me from my farming . =) HC can farm you know =) ( yay you learn something today eh ?)

anyway here's the message he sent to my former tribemates

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=184612

DeletedUser19924

ok like i said i don't want my former tribe to be involve in this so i let him scout every ville of mine . to see how much D i have so he won't doubt that the ville he attacked is stacked by former tribe members.

this has got to be the worst mistake of the world you never let someone see your troops who cares if your stacked he cant prove it. and most importantly he can pass that info to others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hoping this is an internet sarcasm lol.
the guy was backtimed by 3 mins and he didn't even dodge it lol.[/QUOTE]

More lies from this guy! I was back timed by 3 sec not 3 min. And if it wasn't for computer lag I would have successfully dodged it. You really need to stop feeding people BS.

DeletedUser

Really Wendingo I thought you were teh guy running to me for mercy on W26? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hoping this is an internet sarcasm lol.
the guy was backtimed by 3 mins and he didn't even dodge it lol.

More lies from this guy! I was back timed by 3 sec not 3 min. And if it wasn't for computer lag I would have successfully dodged it. You really need to stop feeding people BS.

I think you are loosing to nurgle :)

poor wendingo vs nurgle

DeletedUser

I read it. I get that you wanted to show them you weren't being supported. To me, though, that was utter stupidity on your part, hence my post.

Again, very stupid on your part, but whatever.

2nd i believe i have the largest D in this world prolly before he and his mate attacked . :lol:
and i want them to stop bothering me from my farming . =) HC can farm you know =) ( yay you learn something today eh ?)
Wait, you mean to tell me that a troop that can carry resources can farm? What an amazingly spectacular revelation. :icon_rolleyes:

anyway here's the message he sent to my former tribemates

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=184612
Seen it already, you don't need to keep posting it.

DeletedUser78273

this has got to be the worst mistake of the world you never let someone see your troops who cares if your stacked he cant prove it. and most importantly he can pass that info to others.

oh my god ! like i said i believe i got the largest D in world 43 thats why i let them freakin scout all of my village . so that they won't bother my farming anymore . cause they did bother it when they pour almost all the O they have on me .. ! you see i use HC as for farming and HC is good for D ... so go figure !!!

why do i feel like im talking to wendingo ? i mean to a 3yr old .

haha whatever mate ... he told me it was 3 mins and i was laughing like hell ! i almost fell out my chair LULZ !!! :lol:

your comp lag for 3 sec ? oh my god do me a favor throw the freakin junk . loooool

@ patrick

okay thats your opinion ! =)

DeletedUser

I think you are loosing to nurgle :)

poor wendingo vs nurgle[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one who got banned! Evidently there are others who like him as much as I do. Other wise he wouldn't be where he is. I'm still waiting on his promise from over a month ago of how he was going to rim me.

DeletedUser78273

haha no im not going to rim you . =)

but i believe you are better off on the rim rather than in the core .
you spent 18 hours a day to play this game with sitter or without. still the time you spent you should be in the top 20 or atleast top 30 spot .

but no. your in the buttom. with a 1.5k bonus village which im going to catted down to the ground when i get unbanned . =)

so for you my friend i suggest that you click the settings > start over > reason > thenurgle nobled me /insulted me/humiliated me and completely utterly destroyed my little ego :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you spent 18 hours a day to play this game with sitter or without. still the time you spent you should be in the top 20 or atleast top 30 spot .

but no. your in the buttom. with a 1.5k bonus village which im going to catted down to the ground when i get unbanned . =)

so for you my friend i suggest that you click the settings > start over > reason > thenurgle nobled me /insulted me/humiliated me and completely utterly destroyed my little ego :icon_twisted:

I loled ;)

DeletedUser19924

oh my god ! like i said i believe i got the largest D in world 43 thats why i let them freakin scout all of my village . so that they won't bother my farming anymore . cause they did bother it when they pour almost all the O they have on me .. ! you see i use HC as for farming and HC is good for D ... so go figure !!!

the point i was trying to make is that even the largest defense in world 43 could be worn down now obviously you may or may not care but still its not very intelligent to let someone scout all of your villages to see your troops.

Really HC can farm i would of never guessed. quick you must hide this.

DeletedUser

im not even going to bother doing a qoute as its been done anouth times...letting someone scout just one village is a passable mistake, two begins to be questionabe, but all your villages??? you have not succeeded in scaring or detering them! all you have done is set them back a little and given them the information needed to crack your defence. all your doing is delaying your downfall and all because you let them see your troops...well done you have just succeeded in achieving somthing along the lines of fail.

so lets wrap this up so there is no confusion.
all you have prooved your a novice...well done.

DeletedUser

What are you going to hit me with your def! LMAO

Still unoriginal aren't you! That is the line you used on me when you first tried to noble me and lost all your troops. I/m still waiting!!

Promises promises!

DeletedUser

haha whatever mate ... he told me it was 3 mins and i was laughing like hell ! i almost fell out my chair LULZ !!! :lol:

your comp lag for 3 sec ? oh my god do me a favor throw the freakin junk . loooool

@ patrick

okay thats your opinion ! =)

Here's a conversation with the member that back timed me as you will see you are full of it. Most of the things that come out of your mouth is BS! As you see nobody is runnign from you only at you. Enjoy your short stay on this World. Oh and I was mistaken it was 4 seconds

jescruizin on 05.12. at 18:58
Thanks for the compliment....it was rather sloppy....I agree. In fact, I didn't expect to get you....it was rather lucky.

I'm just looking for a decent group that knows what they are doing. I don't know about your tribe....but NK leaves a lot to be desired.

As you can see I haven't joined up with anyone just yet.

AFter having played a more than just a few worlds....I find it a waste to invest time and effort with a group of guys that are destined to be wiped out. It would only seem prudent to hook up with some folks with potential...or else this just ends up being a waste.

jes
wendingo on 05.12. at 18:51
I guess you didn't like the NAP that they struck with my tribe.

YOu been talking to thenurgle! I know he has told me. If you think that it will be safe to be on his side think again.

Oh by the way nice job on the backtiming. If my comp didn't lag i would have had them out of the vill though 4 seconds were more than enough.

DeletedUser78273

im not even going to bother doing a qoute as its been done anouth times...letting someone scout just one village is a passable mistake, two begins to be questionabe, but all your villages??? you have not succeeded in scaring or detering them! all you have done is set them back a little and given them the information needed to crack your defence. all your doing is delaying your downfall and all because you let them see your troops...well done you have just succeeded in achieving somthing along the lines of fail.

so lets wrap this up so there is no confusion.
all you have prooved your a novice...well done.

huwat are you serious ? :lol:

im in a 1 man tribe and no one really even dared to touch me .

so i doubt my downfall . + i got lots of friends near me . i really believe im untouchable right now . :lol:

as for a novice . yes i am . this is just my 2nd world . and 1 thing is for sure im pretty good in all the war games i played .
i don't play by the book . i adapt in the situation . yes letting scout your ville is bad i think if you don't have enough troops to scare em off.. well for me i got tons of em . and i hate when they start bothering my farm.

you see im a strategist not a mere soldier like you guyz . :icon_rolleyes:

so pls pls instead of wasting your time here in forum . why don't you go farm barbs you prolly reach 1/4 of my points in time . :lol:

as for wendingo

the enemy of my enemy is my friend . :icon_rolleyes:

so we're friends for now . =)

well maybe if he help me i might reconsider giving back his ville's :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

so you think we are mere soldiers? for your information most people here who are ripping into your amature mistakes have been playing since the begining so i think we know what to do in most (not all) situatations. myself personally have been playing for over 4 years now. so you know where to put your little comments:) i stick to what i have said...all you have done is put a huge target on yourself and now your troop count could spread across tw...i wounder how many people could find a way past your defence hmmm? you have only played on this world and 45 so i think you are far from having the right to act like your better than the rest...because yu are not...20 vills staked with D??? thats not being a strategist...even the defencsive players on here have atleast some villages that are used in offense. (not saying you dont:)) stacking all villas with defence...sounds to me like you just ran out of steam stacked to high heavn cuz your afraid of confrontation. is that the case??? WELL! Get a backbone and start playing properly because no one here is taking you seriously...you are a joke.

o and think before you insult the majority of tw players or you will find that those points you hold dear will be gone.

DeletedUser19924

I'd like to say congrats to TheNurgle you are now one of the most disliked players on the forum. how does it feel to have no friends on the forum and a huge target on your back(ingame) that's still getting bigger?

DeletedUser

i found the perfect song for you nurgle:) youl like it!
nine inch nails head like a hole