The story of TheTurgle...

DeletedUser78273

@ cazant hahaha mate you don't have to say that . i love being ridiculed by these rim people :lol: they always assume things without any facts . and i love doing the dirty job :lol: anyway get in skype mate we have a lot to talk about .

@ the trolls
ill definetely survive this world :lol: cause im great just like that hahaha( kidding ) :lol:
you see icarus the top 1 tribe didn't even bothered to scout my village haha and with all the talks and mails about "will give thenurgle a new yr bang" wot have they done ? NONE NADA !! instead they noble those mediocore players who's doesn't have enough time to play TW :lol: and told me "WERE GIVING YOU A GREAT OFFER" well of course i declined cause i have a great tribe that i consider on moving in .

@steve browne .
about my offense . wait and see . you see i was banned for 3 days during the x mas break and i have to recovered my crippled O ( due to wars with irelax) anyway just keep me on your tw stats im sure my name will pop up nobling those icarus players :lol:

ok with that said
having the num1 tribe in my K as enemy and tons of rim boys kids in the forum as my enemy .

yah im pretty much still INVINCIBLE.
and you are all welcome to test it :lol:
hahahah and oh yah goodluck cause you guyz gonna need it .. A LOT !!!

Doomkill22

ive actually read the entire forum, and i concluded that the nurgle is probably 13 years old and a big noob.

having a bunch of people stack you does not mean your a good player. like steve said, until you can snipe a bunch of noble trains along with a couple thousand fakes all landing in the same second, and not lose a single village, you are not a good player

DeletedUser

i was a fan of nurgle...... until i read his comments! he does sound about 13/14 and very full of himself = EPIC FAIL

DeletedUser78273

hehe sorry it brings out the kid in me .

i like seeing people getting piss at me and wanting to rim me but sadly they can't :lol:

dunno find it amusing hahahaha

well sorry for the newb fans of mine .. :D i wasn't mentioning about you guyz i was pointing out how much i hate people who are noob and act like their someone in forums with nothing to back it up :lol:

well i myself is a newb . :lol: this is just my 2nd world . and i'm always willing to learn new stuffs . :lol:

special thanks to my mentors ..... you know who you are guyz :D

DeletedUser

@ cazant hahaha mate you don't have to say that . i love being ridiculed by these rim people :lol: they always assume things without any facts . and i love doing the dirty job :lol: anyway get in skype mate we have a lot to talk about .

@ the trolls
ill definetely survive this world :lol: cause im great just like that hahaha( kidding ) :lol:
you see icarus the top 1 tribe didn't even bothered to scout my village haha and with all the talks and mails about "will give thenurgle a new yr bang" wot have they done ? NONE NADA !! instead they noble those mediocore players who's doesn't have enough time to play TW :lol: and told me "WERE GIVING YOU A GREAT OFFER" well of course i declined cause i have a great tribe that i consider on moving in .

ok with that said
having the num1 tribe in my K as enemy and tons of rim boys kids in the forum as my enemy .

Yes you are INVINCIBLE Mr Nurgle;) So why are you allied and supported by 4 out of the top 6, k56 tribes?

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ICARUS 691.859 154
2 NK 465.146 138 - Your allies and support
3 TDP 410.543 124 - Your allies and support (My tribe. Yes I am a spy in there :p)
4 iRelax 221.015 63 - your allies and support ( But when that coalition fails they will be first to run)
5 Fallen 133.229 26 - Nub (Rephrase hahahaha lololol noob)
6 WB1066 85.675 30 - Your allies and support

To me it looks like 5 tribes vs 1. :icon_wink:

So in reality, it's the Nurgles coalition of 1, 315 608 points vs 691 859 points of Icarus.

So why be a hypocrite and say, that you are so good and invincible. You are hugging and using 4 mass recruited tribes to do your hard work, of saving your villages.

And to Canzant......

Here you are paying out spushkin, thinking that you're smarter.

So what happened to your account? :lol:

(P.s Canzant, Hurry up and log onto skype. The Nurgle has no friends and is bored laughing at himself)

Sits back and waits for the nurgles reply of hahahahahhahaha, lololololololol noob :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he's "obviously poor a player"?
he's surviving solo on his own while a top 10 tribe is avoiding him.
I don't think that's a poor player to me.

Now do us a favor,
stop flaming, or at least get your facts together before you flame,
and stop being such an asshole.

I think you need to get your facts right :icon_rolleyes:

Read my post above.

Fact 1 - The Nurgle hugs 4 mass recruited tribes to support him and to send attacks at Icarus to protect himself.

Fact 2- Icarus are not avoiding him. They are just munching on Tdp on their journey to his villages.

Fact 3 - TDP, NK and Irelax Dukes are blind. They fail to see that, the nurgle is nobling their own tribes villages :lol:

Fact 4 - I am a Spy in TDP, and I see all the information :D

Spushkin

Spush! U talking tripe!.....blablah...

Canzant - you suicided pedemiko's troops on my village while sitting him, when he wasn't even 24h gone. Apart from that being the lowest of the low moves one can make in this game, I really liked pedemiko and he was a nice guy to chat to.

I don't really have anything to say or care what a guy like you has to say.

DeletedUser

All I can see is that thenurgle is between BORED! and ICARUS. If these tribes ever wanted to fight or ally with each other then someone is going to get caught in the crossfire or will be someone that needs to be taken taken out so they can share a better border.

Perhaps it might be wise for him to start sucking up to a tribe and getting less arrogant and hated by everyone, or is it too late :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser78273

hahah me getting supported by 4 tribe ?

where the hell did you get that !!??? /facepalm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha w8 i just can't stop laughing hahahahahaha okay okay ....... whew

back to topic . me getting supported by 4 tribe ? wot if i was just bluffing your spy ? ever heard of that ? hahaha you should have scouted my villes and see if it was stack .. well kudos for my BLUFF it did work . its just that i never thought a top 1 tribe in my K would easly be trick by a BLUFF :lol: :lol: :lol: not 1 attack landed on my ville since i got unbanned. for christ sake i was ban for like 3 to 4 days and still you guyz didn't even scouted me how lame is that .

the only reason i could think of is that uhmmmmmm ahmmm wots the word for it ..
oh yah i remembered " SCARED "

hahahahahaha its just funny that it turn the other way around now im nobling them instead of nobling me . :lol:

P.S. how i wish they've attack . so that this forum nerdo's could see how good i am in sniping hak hak

DeletedUser

back to topic . me getting supported by 4 tribe ? wot if i was just bluffing your spy ? ever heard of that ? hahaha you should have scouted my villes and see if it was stack .. well kudos for my BLUFF it did work . its just that i never thought a top 1 tribe in my K would easly be trick by a BLUFF :lol: :lol: :lol: not 1 attack landed on my ville since i got unbanned. for christ sake i was ban for like 3 to 4 days and still you guyz didn't even scouted me how lame is that .

hahahahahaha its just funny that it turn the other way around now im nobling them instead of nobling me . :lol:

P.S. how i wish they've attack . so that this forum nerdo's could see how good i am in sniping hak hak

My spy is reliable ;)

If you could read my post above it tells you who my spy is.

Fact 4 - I am a Spy in TDP, and I see all the information :D

Nurgles IQ -1

:lol:

And yes, I am one of the many players, that you asked for support :icon_rolleyes:

hahahahhahaha lololololololol noob ;)

Spushkin

for christ sake i was ban for like 3 to 4 days and still you guyz didn't even scouted me how lame is that .

Two things.

1 - You can't attack a banned player unless it's one of those free-to-attack bans I've never seen on the international server.

2 - When we attack, we won't scout, mate.

DeletedUser

If you are being supported by any of those 4 tribes i have lost all respect for you

If your not and you simply moved your troops around to make all vils seem stacked then you gain a little respect but ICARUS and the players who panicked when they saw the def troops lose all respect

Remember im not your enemy in this but simply giving my view but slowly im getting annoyed at your arrogance as seemingly you've done nothing but amplify your troop count by a simple method or been a fag and got other tribes to support you while claiming your invincible when your held up by others

Maybe you can impress me with your upcoming offensive but by the description of ICARUS i probaly wont be as they seem composed of mostly nubs

ill look forward to the day ;)

Kssmiass

truth

I will try and make this short....

Irelax started a coalition against The Nurgle

TDP / NK / Icarus all joined.... At this time Icarus was allied with TDP and we had no relations with Irelax and had nobled one or two of Irelax's villages prior to this so there was some bad blood from the start...

HOWEVER we did stop our members (including myself) from nobling anymore of Irelax's villages to concentrate on The Turgle...

The coalition atk date kept getting pushed back due to bad communication / breaks / ban on turgle

Soon after the ban was lifted an anonymous tribe contacted the leadership of Icarus and stated they were asked to join a massive hugging focused on atking Icarus as soon as we atked Turgle....

This was headed up by TDP / Irelax according to our sources....

Of course from this point on all delays in atking Turgle were pushed off as our problem / weakness...

Prior to this we had no contact with Turgle he did Lose a LOT of offence against our member Kappushkin other than that he never atked us nor did we feel he was a threat to us... (The ONLY village he did noble from one of our members today infact was soon after our member nobled it so it had little def / wall... AND it was right near his cluster)

Considering Turgle was nobling TDP / NK / Irelax it was really more like a favor that Icarus even joined the coalition against Turgle

We questioned our allies and incorporated a bit of espionage and found that the coalition did in fact exist against us... Turgle even told someone in skype after he realized we weren't going to atk him that IF we had atked his STACKED (stacked by the very tribes we had been allied with) villages his plan would have worked....

His plan being that he organized all the Huggers to fight off his biggest threat Icarus all the while acting as if he was a Massively awesome player on his own and all of K56 was scared of him.....

The only real solution at this point for Icarus was to halt all plans on Turgle and focus on our Supposed allies... We are currently destroying TDP... We have hopefully convinced Irelax they had better watch there mouth and NK well lets just say they won't be a problem either

BTW ALL three of these tribes were attempting to recruit Turgle which is why he so easily manipulated them / got there support...

And his great offer that was given to him from Icarus was a joke and I believe it was just that we would keep his villages named the way he had them After we nobled them... That is a sweet deal if you ask me...

Sry this is long...

DeletedUser

ok thanks for clearing this up

i have lost all respect for the nurgle as of now until he earns it back

ive used underhand tactics before and i personnaly think if you play this game and are easily mislead or manipulated you should be exposed and removed to teach you a lesson, also i think everything should be used as a weapon to your advantage unless its something serious ie. RL inhibiting a players activity for a short time period (relatives death etc) but i think if you use these scummy tactics you shouldnt brag about it etc even if its part of the plan- conduct it all ingame and be a bit more subtle :icon_rolleyes:

using one or 2 tribes to stack you while they lead their own allies into attacking their troops may seem a masterstroke but i think its not really fair ruining so many players game just so you can benefit and gain some ego isnt something to brag about, be a bit more considerate to other gamers and dont abuse their naiviety all the time. As i said be more subtle and do it to maybe a few players to get some nice vils for cheap but dont play your whole game around it :icon_wink:

also it doesnt prove anything about your skill levels at the actual game nor gain you any ego apart from bad ego

DeletedUser19924

Its rather pathetic that tribes you were allied with you would decide to turn on you just to recruit a noob and an arrogant one at that.

DeletedUser

@ cazant hahaha mate you don't have to say that . i love being ridiculed by these rim people :lol: they always assume things without any facts . and i love doing the dirty job

for your information im somewhere in the middle:) i love these games...see if you can find me:) and yes we are taking the micky because you make it easy...so easy.
o we have facts my friend.....everyone has facts...you see those of us who have been around long anouth know not to post without knowing what is going on in game:)

a beginner can snipe...stop trying to be the big dog.

ive won wars in a 20 man tribe against tribes with 60 members who all have double your strenght, skill and your beloved od and thats inderviduals:) so i sugest you shut up now because this is begining to get on everyones nurvs.

conclusion...your a imature child with majour insecuritys about real life so you compansate for it by trying and i mean trying to be the big strong man on forums.

ok nurgle im done with you for the meantime...now for your rude little friend once i have found his comment:)

DeletedUser

hey, jerk.

now thats a great opening:icon_confused:

I wonder how you will survive, while being an asshole and flaming people on-line.
incase you havnt noticed everyone apart from you and one other are flaming nurgle/turgle...READ THE FORUMS

I doubt he will be rimmed soon.
my advice is dont go there...we are out for nuts and it may be yours next:)

I read his posts, and not once did he brag about his points.
gees o i have to point out peoples flaws all the time??? READ THE DAMN FORUMS PROPERLY!

get your facts straight, carny.
somehow i dont think naming a job nickname counts as an insult...but then most are more grown up than you to:icon_wink: nore do i think that you know this persons job...

he's "obviously poor a player"?
most villas scouted...managed to get flaimed owned happy slap facepalm and fail...ok minus the happyslap...brags about defence, prides himself on his stacks/ ally hugging...conclusion? amature/trash.

he's surviving solo on his own while a top 10 tribe is avoiding him.
the experts and spys beg to differ:)

I don't think that's a poor player to me.
correction...you just dont think. low blow!:icon_idea:

Now do us a favor,
how about no

stop flaming, or at least get your facts together before you flame,
we have...please read all posts:)

and stop being such an asshole.
...im nit being a (and i reluctently use this degrading term on forums and not to your face) asshole.
ps find better insults:)

DeletedUser78273

ive won wars in a 20 man tribe against tribes with 60 members who all have double your strenght, skill and your beloved od and thats inderviduals:) so i sugest you shut up now because this is begining to get on everyones nurvs.

conclusion...your a imature child with majour insecuritys about real life so you compansate for it by trying and i mean trying to be the big strong man on forums.

ok nurgle im done with you for the meantime...now for your rude little friend once i have found his comment:)

oh really when did that happen ? when your sleeping :icon_rolleyes:

oh come on your done with me ? like you have something to do in RL lol .

oh yah i forgot you got other "WORLDS" to smash around :lol:

DeletedUser

i hate candy.

now thats a great opening:icon_confused:
read what I quoted.

I called him a jerk because the guy that I was quoting called him an idiot, for no apparent reason.

incase you havnt noticed everyone apart from you and one other are flaming nurgle/turgle...READ THE FORUMS
oh, am I on the wrong thread?

everyone here is flaming Nurgle.

how about instead of hating him for saying "hahahaa", focus on the meaning of his posts.

my advice is dont go there...we are out for nuts and it may be yours next:)
sorry, unless you're a chick,
I'm not dating you.

gees o i have to point out peoples flaws all the time??? READ THE DAMN FORUMS PROPERLY!

and o gees, thenurgle iz the one dat cant spells.

somehow i dont think naming a job nickname counts as an insult...but then most are more grown up than you to:icon_wink: nore do i think that you know this persons job...
It was short because I didn't want to type in carnivorous546541231.

If you were so "oh I'm a grown up, mommy!", then maybe you should act like it.
and your grammar.
huh? :icon_wink:

most villas scouted...managed to get flaimed owned happy slap facepalm and fail...ok minus the happyslap...brags about defence, prides himself on his stacks/ ally hugging...conclusion? amature/trash.

oh, "happyslap". no idea what that means, but okay.

it's easy to scout.
how about you start attacking with real troops now.

the only person I see making an impact is nurgy here.

the experts and spys beg to differ:)
spies?

he's solo. :icon_rolleyes:

correction...you just dont think. low blow!:icon_idea:

oh, yeah,
he's been surviving solo for weeks, while a top 10 tribe is "planning" their attack,
and cancel them soon after.

either it's a war, or it's not.
I don't see you nobling crap.

how about no
how about "oh, you're such a rebel."

...im nit being a (and i reluctently use this degrading term on forums and not to your face) asshole.
ps find better insults:)
the meaning of his post was to make nurgle feel like crap,
that's why I called him an asshole.

Sorry, but I always get the last post.