Bd

• Thread starter nadaventurednadagained
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What was the point in posting if you don't know what's going on? Perhaps increasing your post count elsewhere will serve you better in the long run :icon_rolleyes:

I am a troll. This is what trolls do.

On a sidenote, show some respect.

xinryr

Hey, what is this? You forgot about the T-W-C/Escape dual citizenship kid :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Heh... Its like chemistry, God only knows what monstrous concoction the mixing of such players will cause. :icon_smile:

Tremble W46...tremble and weep...

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

Was this just made to feed some people's egos?

You're all stupid if that's the case. None of you deserve any recognition...

[spoil]BH is better then THE or BD, or TWC, or Escape[/spoil]

xinryr

At least T-W-C and Escape can spell/use grammar :p

nadaventurednadagained

so hiding that in the spoiler is the passive aggressive way of feeding your ego?

b.o.t.: w00t to me for starting the best thread so far in w46! :icon_cool:

welcome Paj, dex, Atraeus (my rams on this world come with formatting to take down your walls of text :p), xinryr, Garzuul, toasta, karex, Raz, RHCP, and any other members of THE,BD,BH,Decide,Phoenx,DN/Tardis/Green who happen to be gracing w46 with your presence.

Maybe some of you don't know who I am, (maybe all of you don't know who i am seeing as i have another alias this world, and read more than I write anyhow) but that's not important, what's important is we're here and laying it down all over that big green 1kx1k in a world with all the MassRecruiting tribes you can eat!

:icon_twisted: i suggest a competition to see who can rim the biggest player count just from one tribe XD (I think 1117 members was the biggest tribe last I looked, its probably a good place to start:lol:)

xinryr

so hiding that in the spoiler is the passive aggressive way of feeding your ego?

b.o.t.: w00t to me for starting the best thread so far in w46! :icon_cool:

welcome Paj, dex, Atraeus (my rams on this world come with formatting to take down your walls of text :p), xinryr, Garzuul, toasta, karex, Raz, RHCP, and any other members of THE,BD,BH,Decide,Phoenx,DN/Tardis/Green who happen to be gracing w46 with your presence.

Maybe some of you don't know who I am, (maybe all of you don't know who i am seeing as i have another alias this world, and read more than I write anyhow) but that's not important, what's important is we're here and laying it down all over that big green 1kx1k in a world with all the MassRecruiting tribes you can eat!

:icon_twisted: i suggest a competition to see who can get the biggest player count just from one tribe XD (I think 1117 members was the biggest tribe last I looked, its probably a good place to start:lol:)

I think I knew who you were from your first post here. The name reminded me of you; the aliases thing solidified the earlier presumption.

Welcome :)

slates9

I'd prefer to know your name from World 30 :icon_wink:

At least T-W-C and Escape can spell/use grammar :p

And two things.
1) That's against the rules to "dis" others grammar/spelling
2) Show me where I went wrong, I only see one mistake with that sentence...

xinryr

I'd prefer to know your name from World 30 :icon_wink:

And two things.
1) That's against the rules to "dis" others grammar/spelling
2) Show me where I went wrong, I only see one mistake with that sentence...

then =/= that. Don't report me it was just a joke :icon_sad: /is very afraid

I also consider lies grammatical errors. We all know that T-W-C is better than BH :icon_wink:

HuGgY.

then =/= that. Don't report me it was just a joke :icon_sad: /is very afraid

I also consider lies grammatical errors. We all know that T-W-C is better than BH :icon_wink:

everybody is entitled to their own opinion even if its wrong :icon_wink:

slates9

It's sad our esteemed mod cannot come and play with me...

/me looks at sneggy with evil eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.