Bd

• Thread starter nadaventurednadagained
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser85083

Don't worry, I feel the same way about you.
PMP = Food
Kthankzbai

Yea I feel your pain :p

lol when did food start fighting back? And no matter how much you eat the food just keeps getting bigger? I think you need another point.. That ones not working.. :lol:

xinryr

Just to clarify, I got a new account because I chose to switch, not because I was being nobbled out. Escape is not at war with PMP, as I've told and statistically proven to karmaX multiple times. I even recall him saying that their fights are nothing more than border disputes and otherwise small scale stuff -.-

PMP, a world 30 tribe, was first mentioned by you...

DeletedUser85083

Just to clarify, I got a new account because I chose to switch, not because I was being nobbled out. Escape is not at war with PMP, as I've told and statistically proven to karmaX multiple times. I even recall him saying that their fights are nothing more than border disputes and otherwise small scale stuff -.-​

PMP, a world 30 tribe, was first mentioned by you...​

Hows that going for you?

They aren't true, but they sure aren't doing anything against TWC.. And they are getting memebers of smaller tribes to attack.. (that would force backside members to pull their support if you didn't know)

So.. That.. Would.. Give... T-W-C... A.. Rather.. Large.. Advantage, against someone who is already 3x's smaller then them. That would be the point I am making. BUT yet PMP keeps growing easily and starting to noble T-W-C villages.. Wouldn't that make PMP look better? (Maps and statistics show that PMP has half the growth of T-W-C *T-W-C is 3 times the size of PMP*)lol I don't think I can say it any more clear then that.

Yes I did mention PMP, a w30 tribe, first! But you made the disrespectful remark about them, sparking this arguement. I believe I have made a very clear and true point.

If you really want to continue this, I believe we should take it IG.. :)

DeletedUser44039

huuuju guys... i thought i were on world 46 forum...ohh yeah its w46 forum so... why the hell r u disusing about w30 tribes...:icon_confused:

xinryr

No one cares.

I think Mick just about summed it up.

Hows that going for you?

They aren't true, but they sure aren't doing anything against TWC.. And they are getting memebers of smaller tribes to attack.. (that would force backside members to pull their support if you didn't know)

So.. That.. Would.. Give... T-W-C... A.. Rather.. Large.. Advantage, against someone who is already 3x's smaller then them. That would be the point I am making. BUT yet PMP keeps growing easily and starting to noble T-W-C villages.. Wouldn't that make PMP look better? (Maps and statistics show that PMP has half the growth of T-W-C *T-W-C is 3 times the size of PMP*)lol I don't think I can say it any more clear then that.

Yes I did mention PMP, a w30 tribe, first! But you made the disrespectful remark about them, sparking this arguement. I believe I have made a very clear and true point.

If you really want to continue this, I believe we should take it IG.. :)

Mhm, if you were closer to me you'd have been scouted by now, at the very least. If you'd like to continue to argue moot points and twisted views, please do so in this thread already dedicated to the T-W-C/PMP war or feel free to pm me/attack me on either world. Oh yeah, saint gabriel on world 46, but you are sorta far away.

DeletedUser85083

Mhm, if you were closer to me you'd have been scouted by now, at the very least. If you'd like to continue to argue moot points and twisted views, please do so in this thread already dedicated to the T-W-C/PMP war or feel free to pm me/attack me on either world. Oh yeah, saint gabriel on world 46, but you are sorta far away.

Thats nice... And hey i'm done posting about pmp/twc.. If you want you can message me though.. I'm a bit busy.. ;)

DeletedUser

Go T*F!!!

I think they were in w30. :icon_confused:

They were back at the beginning. They disbanded when their leader went through a car accident, and a few of them helped move Decide into a top rank position. Decide is still around, but sadly, not a lot of the ex-T*F remain to the best of my knowledge. Actually one of them is here on this world, in this tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Atraeus said:
They were back at the beginning. They disbanded when their leader went through a car accident

hahaha

Yeah car accidents are so annoying. And when you buy a new puppy. And who knows what else RL excuses

DeletedUser

hahaha

Yeah car accidents are so annoying. And when you buy a new puppy. And who knows what else RL excuses

Heh, this is true O Captain, My Captain, but I'm being diplomatic here and giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. :p

DeletedUser

I know all about what kebabe has said, I've played with him a few times.

nadaventurednadagained

:icon_evil: hey this thread is about w30 players playing on w46 :icon_evil:

up til now this thread was the bestest in w46 if not the universe
:icon_cool:
:icon_rolleyes:then while i sleep you come and ruin the vibe:icon_cry:

shove off and take your w30 bitchfest to PMs
noone wants to see your dirty laundry being aired here

:axemen::axemen::axemen:you know who you are :axemen::axemen::axemen:
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MR.MR

As many have stated, this is w46, not w30.

If you want to argue what w30 tribe is more supreme, please do so in w30 forums, there is more than enough space there. It doesn't belong here.

Quite frankly, the welcome to the "BD Players" has been accomplished, the OP has submitted his request for attention by making a deal out of his alias, this thread has effectively served its purpose.

DeletedUser65940

As many have stated, this is w46, not w30.

If you want to argue what w30 tribe is more supreme, please do so in w30 forums, there is more than enough space there. It doesn't belong here.

Quite frankly, the welcome to the "BD Players" has been accomplished, the OP has submitted his request for attention by making a deal out of his alias, this thread has effectively served its purpose.

here here...
besides... we all know Delirium is the best!

DeletedUser

you guys are all w30? Dear GOD, its the people I was trying to run away from and I seemed to have landed in the same tribe as most of them!!!

As for PMP w30, I do believe we still have our own thread there, so xinryr and baron26, lets keep it on that world. We have many players from all different tribes in =A= from w30 even players attacking and nobling villages there,against each other, are holding hands and playing nice here on w46. Thanks

DeletedUser44039

We have many players from all different tribes in =A= from w30 even players attacking and nobling villages there,against each other, are holding hands and playing nice here on w46. Thanks

yes, its funny to see how players in here are allies and in w30 enemies:icon_biggrin:

Bigfeet15

Alright well I am closeing this thread due to its off topic and not related to this world.The point been accomplished. The world 30 memebers have been welcome but this thread doesn't belong here if you want to debate what tribe is best on w30 go back to those forums. v

Status
Not open for further replies.