Farewell DFB

DeletedUser

i also read a post on how to build that he wrote a long time ago argueing with some one and i used his system to build all my village's,it was like a world 5 bible,lol !

I try to avoid advice form anyone who cannot use capitals or punctuation.

DeletedUser

well then that's why you wont reach the level of greatness some of us reached,i would rather be feared than be afraid little man !!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Looks like the mindless banter that is W5's PnP is still the same... how lovely.
DFB used to be a decent tribe. Were they ever a "great" tribe? Are they one of the legendary tribes that will always be remembered/revered in TW? Not even close IMO, sorry...

DeletedUser23324

Well the fact people still mention them allot says something i guess. :)

DeletedUser

Not really, just some key players are or were gone, and some of their family branches went up in smoke.
They merged with rfg but not for the points or ranks, that's why only the active were allowed to come over, with exeption of abrahamr who was sneaked in for the points, like all the rest.
And they allied with the sci family, now sci shake, thanks to that funny merger for 'better communication'.

DeletedUser23324

Not really, just some key players are or were gone, and some of their family branches went up in smoke.
They merged with rfg but not for the points or ranks, that's why only the active were allowed to come over, with exeption of abrahamr who was sneaked in for the points, like all the rest.
And they allied with the sci family, now sci shake, thanks to that funny merger for 'better communication'.

Are you ever capable of writing on this forum without a bias agenda? Is it really that hard to answer a question honestly?

DeletedUser

Are you ever capable of writing on this forum without a bias agenda? Is it really that hard to answer a question honestly?
2 questions, how funny. :)
Bias agenda, me? common.
It is not that hard to answer a question honestly, that's why my reply was honest.

DeletedUser18695

Abra was controled by me lmao.

jimmy513

Was DFB pretty good?

I remember they were when I played W5 a long time ago, and it was PK's, DA, DFB and someone else in the LFKD alliance.
And then DA for the most part merge into DFB I think.

They were good when I played but I never really kept up on the world once i quit.

DeletedUser

Lotd were the 4th Tribe.

As for whether DFB were good, I would say yes, they were one of the best defensive tribes I've ever seen, while maintaining an impressive offence.

jimmy513

Thought so.

They were good when I played but after I quit I never kept a watch on W5, which was my 2nd world.

My first 2 worlds were World 6 and World 5.