The time has come .

DeletedUser

Its time to move on people .
~GOH~ has done the job it should have . Admins got their reply .
My account is already deleted about 3 days now .
Some of the top guns of OK - FOE have used to fight 10 vs 1 fights . Soon this will change and when you have to really spend time on this game, more of those core members will leave for sure .

Many thanks on the people that supported me all this time and those that followed ~GOH~ on all those fights!

Hope this world takes up some life if some people take it seriously .

dabookman

Sad way to go :( running away blaming the mods. Good bye and good luck whoever you were :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wish I could say I'm sad to see you go. You are essentially the reason the Krakens would never solidify their relations with GOH and merge. You were always hard-headed, high-handed and often down right disrespectful.

Your tribe loved you and fought for you. For that I give you props. But I sure as hell never enjoyed chatting with you.

Enjoy RL.

Deleted User - 832139

How can you leave as I still have the love you sent me inbound :(

All the best and make RL fun now ..

stellro

Ah Sylb - its been fun.....granted not all the time between us and every now and then we had differing opinions but your passion for your tribe and what we achieved in this time should not go un noticed - especially as you was the founding member and rock that people turned to within GOH. Anyone who doubts your skill and passion for this game is seriously mistaken - especially when you throw into the mix the amount of time you've been away doing your compulsory army - and when you started this world opposed to many high ranking others - taking 4 players and turning them and this tribe to a top 3 ranking position is outstanding.

Of course some people didnt like your methods but our good cop bad cop routine got us through far more scrapes then I care to mention and was always fun to play people off between us :) The amount of times we collectively pulled the wool over peoples eyes brings a wry smile as I type this :icon_wink:

Surely you should take pride in how certain players on here despise you (I always have :)) - in many occasions these players are very small minded sheep who do what they are told to without question or logic......always good to have on your side as a leader but they do come over very thick in the grand scheme of things (mentioning no names :)) and always created that private forum giggle :icon_razz:

Something else to make you smile:

Chief Ava
Sirkon
Sutty
Divthedon
& Met (well I say so and dont care about your opinion whoever you maybe as you wont change mine :icon_cool:)

you had the beating of them all :icon_razz:

Im sure our paths will cross once more and good luck in your ventures new.

All the best old friend - Steve :)

p.s. for the record CZ - Krakens were abismal at the end when you came high and mighty with your merger plans and how they should work by giving your players high ranked positions, this was laughable based on what you had achieved in comparison & where you was at currently opposed to the people you would look to replace. Sylb wasnt the only person in GOH who was against your merger - the majority of us was - the only reason we kept you 'hanging on' was an attempt to secure relations with FOE and then let our DBH players do what the Chaos players couldnt - unfortunately FOE chose the easy option and the rest is history as they say

DeletedUser77270

Laterz mate. God bless and thanks for playing with us. Chill about the Mod thing though, please.

DeletedUser

From Stellro - p.s. for the record CZ - Krakens were abismal at the end when you came high and mighty with your merger plans and how they should work by giving your players high ranked positions, this was laughable based on what you had achieved in comparison & where you was at currently opposed to the people you would look to replace. Sylb wasnt the only person in GOH who was against your merger - the majority of us was - the only reason we kept you 'hanging on' was an attempt to secure relations with FOE and then let our DBH players do what the Chaos players couldnt - unfortunately FOE chose the easy option and the rest is history as they say

Sad words from another sore loser. Those of us who remained in game and took our places in our new tribes know our worth. And if you truly lacked any insight into who were/are then I'm doubly happy of our decisions. Sylb was a good warrior and leader, even on those occasions when he tried to sweet talk us. Your smug cop, idiot cop routine fooled no one, and your present situation is testament to that. I don't dislike you Stel, but you are not the luminary you believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your smug cop, idiot cop routine fooled no one, and your present situation is testament to that.

As far as Stel is concerned, the "present situation" is GOH currently beating Chaos or having beat us already or maybe he is just staying in character.:icon_rolleyes:

stellro

CZ - dont have the arrogance to think you have any idea of the conversations or diplomatic strategies we have implemented in the past - this world was going along far before we even spoke with you so please do not be so vein to think that every topic revolves around you - because only the p.s. did - I can assure you of that.

Sore loser - nah - I dont think I've lost yet :)

Bless you bear - it appears you've opened your mouth and more bile has come out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bless you bear - it appears you've opened your mouth and more bile has come out :icon_razz:

You are right, I should not have paraphrased what you said if I did not want to reproduce such garbage on the forum.

stellro

Once again - your inability to grasps situations astounds - what is this thread about???

Once you get somebody to explain this to you, you will see how daft your comments are about my perseptions of GOH's "present situation"....but i know in reality its just your fascination with me that keeps you posting on here regardless of content :icon_wink:

You really are like the bear out of Bo' Selecta and I'm your Steven the Squirrel saying something rude about your guest - I imagine you having to think of me as Christine Hamilton just to get back to your keyboard after seeing a post from me!!!!

http://earshot.tv/IMAGES/bear.jpg

DeletedUser

Only you would take over your "friends" good bye thread and use it as yet another chance to try and brag about your accomplishments as if you have not already beat that horse to death and then also you take the chance to talk down to anyone who opposed you and generally make it all about you as usual.

I guess that makes you the smug one.

stellro

Christine Hamilton Christine Hamilton Christine Hamilton - Sonya from Eastenders!!!!