• Thread starter DeletedUser59845
  • Start date

DeletedUser59845

Not really, :|

lol....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Proof5.jpg

---^^^ Akimp promoting Starscreamer and Starscreamer taking a *record breaking* two minutes to demote Akimp.

Proof2.png

---^^^Starscreamer23 offering reasons on why he demoted Akimp, and why Akimp left... As you can see, he is very good at wagging his finger at other people. Unless the sentence has "I" and he's huffing his own ego, anyway.

Proof3.png

---^^^Lordwolfx talking about Akimp leaving. True, Akimp didn't have to give Starscreamer23 Duke status, but Starscreamer23 didn't have to demote Akimp either. If Lordwolfx checked his facts, Starscreamer23 never left and he never made a new tribe. Akimp did not ask Starscreamer23 back by offering him Duke status. Starscreamer23 never left in the first place. Akimp thought that by giving Starscreamer23 Duke status, it would solve the rift between Starscreamer23 and him, which would've eventually grown big enough to split the tribe. Akimp saw this and was willing to amend the issue, but Starscreamer23 just used it to his advantage.

That's my 2 cents - The Secret Life of Starscreamer23.

He doesn't deserve to lead a tribe if you consider how low he had stooped to get into that position in the first place.

But I'm sure he'll eventually sniff out this thread and post some random crap about how this was never his intention, and how he only meant the best for APOC etc. You should see the circular's that he's sent out now that news has broken about his secret talks with BORED! to merge APOC's top 5 into BORED! Fwob is right about APOC's instability. What would happen if the "leader" left? If APOC's members aren't running around going "WTF IS STARSCREAMER23 DOING!?!" then they are either too stupid to realise that BORED! is gonna come for APOC minus their top five or really stupid in placing their faith in Starscreamer23 to "do the right thing". Anyone in APOC after the top 5 merge into BORED! will end up like Akimp. BUT I guess Starscreamer23's plans have been broken into disarray now that it has been revealed that he has been doing secret talks and APOC's members aren't trusting of him anymore.

BORED! - why merge APOC's top 5 into yourselves when you can go p:ram:w p:ram:w p:ram:w and finish APOC?

I guess someone isn't too good at keeping secrets...

DeletedUser

a tribe can have more than 1 duke... it really depends on who the dukes are and whether they're mature and sensible or chilldish like that guy, screamer, seems to be :)

DeletedUser

looks like the original leader got played on for sure. my sympathies go with him :(
however the accusation that the new leader was trying to get himself and his henchmen into BORED! was not proved (atleast until they actually DO jump the ship and BORED! comes in to pick out the rest).

DeletedUser

And if everyone's a duke, you can take away privileges to make pretty pictures :)

DeletedUser85601

Golgalash, Your right. I'm going to defend my actions.

When we were at war with Reborn/Noble we were loosing a lot of troops and we were in a position for Bored to gank us really hard. At least that was a good possibility. And Akimp was doing nothing to help us out. He was busy nobeling inactive players in the tribe and not offering up any villages to the other players.

I took charge and pieced together a war plan while 2 of our players were under massive bombardment. The whole time we were putting this operation together Akimp was belittling every move.

Well, the plan worked! Our attacks commenced and it caused the enemies leader to contact us for peace. Well I was happy to have peace because of the danger that LOL, MOAR and Bored posed to us. We negotiated a merger and alliance.

During this I decided that Akimp was worthless as a leader and was going to create a new tribe with our new alliance. I didn't think Akimp would be on board with anything we were going to do. He decided to promote me to Duke instead. I don't agree with there being 2 dukes, but was more then happy keeping him on as Baron. Guess he didn't like that and he left.

So lately I've been in negotiations with Bored and they offered to let just a few of us to merge. They said we would keep an alliance. Personnaly I wanted most of us to merge, but they didn't like that idea and sent us an offer. I passed along the mail to the offerees just for an opinion. I had not agreed to anything with bored and I hadn't had time to let everybody know what is going on because there is a lot more going on then I'm writing and have a lot on my plate right now. Anyway FWOB jumped the gun and is assuming something that isn't true. Too bad my talks with him were not fruitful.

P.S. We are far from shaky. LOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser19924

P.S. We are far from shaky. LOL

I would say that's not true as your in talks about abandoning some/most of your members to BORED !.

During this I decided that Akimp was worthless as a leader and was going to create a new tribe with our new alliance. I didn't think Akimp would be on board with anything we were going to do. He decided to promote me to Duke instead. I don't agree with there being 2 dukes, but was more then happy keeping him on as Baron. Guess he didn't like that and he left.

If you disagreed with a tribe having 2 dukes you should of demoted yourself rather than playing an underhanded tact and demoting him after he promoted you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you disagreed with a tribe having 2 dukes you should of demoted yourself rather than playing an underhanded tact and demoting him after he promoted you.

The hardest working person deserves to be the duke, a few exceptions left aside.

As for the whole BORED! issue; I can definately say that there won't be any merge.

Whether or not we're going to recruit a few wortwhile players is being discussed, but it's just that: being discussed.

DeletedUser

I guarantee he didnt make his dislike of 2 dukes known before being promoted...

All I took from what you have done is merge, merge, merge.... Not too impressive in my opinion but Im sure your doing it with the best interests for your tribe...

DeletedUser85601

I guarantee he didnt make his dislike of 2 dukes known before being promoted...

All I took from what you have done is merge, merge, merge.... Not too impressive in my opinion but Im sure your doing it with the best interests for your tribe...

LOL. I'm not discussing the other wars we've been in here. It's not important to the topic.

DeletedUser85601

It's not that I even wanted to be leader, but nobody else was stepping up. And why wouldn't I demote him instead of me? That would be just plain stupid. Like I said, he was doing nothing.

-M A R I O-

Well, the plan worked! Our attacks commenced and it caused the enemies leader to contact us for peace. Well I was happy to have peace because of the danger that LOL, MOAR and Bored posed to us. We negotiated a merger and alliance.

Alright firstly we never had an alliance with you or your tribe. I just strongly advised your tribe to stay away from our war with MOAR !. I never even offered you an alliance or a nap and certainly never agreed to one either. As for the merger part i think my baron only asked 3-4 of the better skill wise players/non barb noblers if they would like to join us which i class as recruitment.

So lately I've been in negotiations with Bored and they offered to let just a few of us to merge. They said we would keep an alliance. Personnaly I wanted most of us to merge, but they didn't like that idea and sent us an offer. I passed along the mail to the offerees just for an opinion. I had not agreed to anything with bored and I hadn't had time to let everybody know what is going on because there is a lot more going on then I'm writing and have a lot on my plate right now. Anyway FWOB jumped the gun and is assuming something that isn't true. Too bad my talks with him were not fruitful.

Again we never had an alliance and recruiting 3-4 members is not a merger its recruitment in my own opinion, I know others will differ with that.

Also on a sidenote i once sat akimp the guy has mixed villages and you allowed him to be your leader? In some cases mixed villages are great but if you dont know how to use them then you shouldnt even try.

Lastly please dont associate my tribe with yours in your little flame war anymore. :)

DeletedUser

Spam thread needs spam. I have brought the gift of Spam.

spam.jpg

DeletedUser

It's not that I even wanted to be leader, but nobody else was stepping up. And why wouldn't I demote him instead of me? That would be just plain stupid. Like I said, he was doing nothing.

Yep, that shows real leadership insight. /SARCASM

Just getting Duke privs and just 'stepping up' does not make you leadership material.

Just look at the number of failed coup's throughout history.

You might get control, but you lose it all in the end.

Nice that you have confirmed for everyone what type of 'leader' you are.

DeletedUser

Lmao

Apoc is stronger than ever.

to Prove it, we will show you the destruction of These little deserters =]

As the Diplomat to the 3rd Horseman War, and the Voice of the 4th Horseman Pestilence, I will personally garuntee to each reader here that these problems will be stamped out =]

There can be no threat to our Tribe, We are the Apocalypse, There is no running from us, it is inevitable, Richard Simmons may not be avoided! He is the Voice of Death himself!

DeletedUser

looks like the original leader got played on for sure. my sympathies go with him :(
however the accusation that the new leader was trying to get himself and his henchmen into BORED! was not proved (atleast until they actually DO jump the ship and BORED! comes in to pick out the rest).

Akimp wasent our original leader, our original leader got Banned, at which point in time we had 3 Dukes, Akimp and Starscreamer23.

I was the first person in line to get Akimp removed, he wasent activly leading our tribe, he didnt have the same carebear - be everyones friend attitude i had, he just wanted to make enemys while i wanted to noble barbarians and be everyones friend.

Fear not i will attack you ever! just ignore me and focus on other people plz, never mind this dagger in my hand!