[Apoc] Claims 37, 47, and 48

DeletedUser

I can see where your sense of humour has gone. How long have you been Duke of APOC? Are all these public appearances stressing you out? :icon_sad:

My point is: APOC is coming to an area near you!

They'll invite, merge, sweet talk, deal under the table... And end up in between Kronyx and Lukey somehow after all those invites they've sent. :icon_redface:

Shame the member limit for tribes on W43 is only 60... :icon_sad:

Kind of like how we chased your refugees from Noble/Nobl G to Axe/Reborn then eventualy just to Reborn?

Uhohmaster joined us as a Reborn merger so he wouldent get destroyed, TO bad so sad he now gets to be killed anyways =-]

DeletedUser

lordwolfx said:
Anyone with half a brain can see theres only 1 tribe that scares me more than APOC does for the immediat future.

So you and your buddies run off and join the tribe that scares you, leaving your tribemates behind?..you and starscream are showing all the qualities in a top class leader!!!
i wonder if you guys has started nobling the apoc members around you already or are you waiting for BORED! to move in?

DeletedUser

So you and your buddies run off and join the tribe that scares you, leaving your tribemates behind?..you and starscream are showing all the qualities in a top class leader!!!
i wonder if you guys has started nobling the apoc members around you already or are you waiting for BORED! to move in?

Lukey1881 today at 18:34
See you're a bored member now :)
starscreamer23 today at 18:35
YEP. That was the ultimate plan the whole time i was in legacy. to join bored. they said i was to far away from them. but now were not lol. We have the top 6 of apoc going there. as we speak.

Seems it was a long running plan between their leaders.

I don't fault them though. BORED is a lot better of a tribe than APOC. Just shame that they were willing to drop their members in it.

DeletedUser

We never even wanted leadership of Legacy/Gemini/Apoc, it kind of fell in our laps after our leader was banned 1) and the replacement leader was both inactive and ineffective as a leader... we where leading Legacy before ss or I even became the official leaders...

As for me joining Bored?

Only the strong survive, If youve played more than 1 month of this game you would realize it.

DeletedUser

Only the strong survive

Then why are you still around? BTW, it's hardly true. There are plenty of weak players who manage to surivive for quite a long time because they are simply good at fronting. In your case, you should be saying only the opportunistic sell-out snakes survive.

-M A R I O-

Gogalash or whatever your name is. Point blanc grow up. You are only making yourself and your tribe look stupid atm.

DeletedUser

When insults cross from ingame to real life that's just too far :p

I actually like his goatee :D

DeletedUser

Gogalash or whatever your name is. Point blanc grow up. You are only making yourself and your tribe look stupid atm.

This stuff was actually more fun to do when Starscreamer23/Lordwolfx were in APOC... But I guess some people just can't take the heat.... But yeah, I'm on my last legs now, they could only say and do so much which was worth posting about.

Funny how you were so quiet before but now suddenly come out of nowhere... After recruiting Starscreamer23/Lordwolfx too....

P.S. Just a tip, _M A R I A N_: Try not to give Starscreamer23 duke powers. No matter how much he says he deserves or threatens to go make his own tribe. That's what got Akimp in the first place. :icon_confused:

-M A R I O-

This stuff was actually more fun to do when Starscreamer23/Lordwolfx were in APOC... But I guess some people just can't take the heat.... But yeah, I'm on my last legs now, they could only say and do so much which was worth posting about.

Funny how you were so quiet before but now suddenly come out of nowhere... After recruiting Starscreamer23/Lordwolfx too....

P.S. Just a tip, _M A R I A N_: Try not to give Starscreamer23 duke powers. No matter how much he says he deserves or threatens to go make his own tribe. That's what got Akimp in the first place. :icon_confused:

P.S. Why would I ever give someone else duke privs cause they threatened or said they deserved it? Im not an idiot like akimp or like you for example.

I was quiet because i had no part in this. If you didnt read the earlier on comments by myself and minotaurs then you obviously didnt follow your own post about the rules. My tribe had no part in your tribes demise. It was idiocracy that happened within your tribe a stupid squabble that should never have happened.

DeletedUser

P.S. Why would I ever give someone else duke privs cause they threatened or said they deserved it? Im not an idiot like akimp or like you for example.

What Akimp did wasn't smart and what Starscreamer23 wasn't right. Don't worry man, I was just watching your back... Just incase y'know... :icon_eek:

I was quiet because i had no part in this. If you didnt read the earlier on comments by myself and minotaurs then you obviously didnt follow your own post about the rules. My tribe had no part in your tribes demise. It was idiocracy that happened within your tribe a stupid squabble that should never have happened.

And that duo of an idiocracy has now left the building. :icon_razz:

But yeah... Like I said... More fun when Starscreamer23/Lordwolfx were around... Have you given them a gag order or something?

DeletedUser

i wish apoc will show some unity here and attack the traitors. BORED!'s new recruits might even quit the game if they can get the attacks to cross 1k each.
now that would be revenge served cold :D

DeletedUser

That will never happen. You have to understand the styles of the parties involved. The APOC leadership's style is to recruit fat meatshields, instead of looking for quality players or coaching less experienced or knowledgable players. In fact, they prefer unskilled and complicit players who are easily manipulated, and are helpless on their own. They use these meatshields to their maximum personal benefit, mostly to take all the hard hits in a fight, and then for free villages when those people quit.

DeletedUser

well then, it looks like BORED! just found themselves another path of least resistance to expand through.

DeletedUser

That will never happen. You have to understand the styles of the parties involved. The APOC leadership's style is to recruit fat meatshields, instead of looking for quality players or coaching less experienced or knowledgable players. In fact, they prefer unskilled and complicit players who are easily manipulated, and are helpless on their own. They use these meatshields to their maximum personal benefit, mostly to take all the hard hits in a fight, and then for free villages when those people quit.
hmm.. it look likes you know everything about them, i love how you identify them as a tribe :icon_biggrin: