Why Irelax will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes i quit for good but joined after i could finally find some time again
and that makes you some one in DEUS?

DeletedUser

no, i was just an observer lol, i could be completely wrong but does NHL mean anything?

DeletedUser

no w come on come on, i don't like riddles and there is huge importance attached to my past and all the people i have known
so who were you in 24?

DeletedUser

As I said in the PM I sent you. You have no right to call anyone incompetent. Your ignorant to the facts but yet you still pipe off. Just like you did before without any merit.

It now seems that you are the one that is asking thenurgle to work with you against icarus. Seems that what i was trying to say about icarus is true now isn't it. Still talking to them while they rim your players. lol That's par for the tribe.

As a tribe you really don't know who your enemies are do you. You also have no idea of what is being said within your tribe. That's ok your enemies like it that way and they will continue to take out your members.

Sorry been under the weather and am not responding as much

DeletedUser

ah Well this is going to be long now
let me answer each part in its own

The question is why did your so called gf let the villages get nobled in the first place? oh it was a problem with the browser, right but why does it look to me that such sudden happenings only happen to you both? she loses two villages because she couldn't log in, you couldn't backtime or dodge because you couldn't log in, and then you say she couldn't log on and yet you also say that some one else knew she was under attack so plz try and explain that a bit...
As a tribe we have grown, we have reduced the amount of red dots in our area, we have kept our people safe including the likes of you and we have planned together and worked as a team on various occasions and discussed things with other tribes and acted every way a good tribe should, but the question here is not what we have done because you fail to see why all of us are attached to this tribe but the question is, what have you done for the tribe, other than consume support and time of every one around you to sit you and dodge and back time for you because you couldn't do it yourself or your pretty sleep is more important and i can relate the internal forum posts if you need and then try to bug everyone who say a single world against your gf and who happen to have an opinion different then hers?

Well you do give me an indication of how ignorant you are and how much you like to read your own BS. The problem with her browser was a TW browser problem and not hers. But you like to make up your own little lies don't you.

I never said that i had a problem loggin in when i got backtimed. All i said was that I had a one sec lag and it couldn't get my troops out for this reason. Just more BS from you about something you have no idea what your talking about. The same with you telling people that i was being sat and asking for members to dodge and backtime for me. Yo are truly an A hole. I have beens sat by one person only and this account has been watched almost 24 hrs a day by someone that i could trust. I had potusa sit for me before and left him instructions to launch one attack for me, but sadly he couldn't even do that. The only reason I asked him to sit for me was because it was at a time when my sitter was a sleep and he was online. I had to go out because I have a life! Unlike you who it seems is only off when he does sleep.

The only person that knew she got rimmed was me because I had checked to see if she had logged in and built up some pts. Potusa knew that she had been attacked prior to the break and told me he was talking to them at the time they attacked. So that is why he knew what was going on.

the fact that a we are a top 20 tribe and improving everyday and our OD speaks for it self is alone enough to gain us respect
and questioning is the right of every member in every tribe and being a tribe which cares for the input of each and every single member on its own is more than a good thing for me
But tell me, you say POTUSA and a leader in general shouldn't be talking. Can you please enlighten me with your great wisdom that what a leader should do instead? sit you all day and send out each farming run and dodge and backtime and noble for you? or a leader should be diplomatic to keep things in order while you as a member should be doing all above things and keep yourself growing and improving while the leader is taking care of the diplomacy and planning and when and how to take out a certain target for you?
you talk about ICARUS nobling your gf and some other player or more, let me ask you what stops them from taking such an action and why shouldn't they when they see a red dot and go after it? and also tell me what stops me or someone else in iRelax goes after an ICARUS guy because they are reds? your job is to play and noble every red dot and if get attacked than ask for help and tell me where will you be if it wasn't iRelax keeping you safe all this long against thenurgle? what were you giving us other than send you support and sit for you all nights long? have you done anything for the tribe since the very day you joined to speak of?
its a leaders job to be in talks with every other tribe including the one we are fightingw ars with and its a members job to fight his own battles and ask for help whne he needs but aleader can't declare war for you just because you were unable to log into your account and ended up on the rims? whose mistake is this? did POTUSA transferred a virus to your gf's computer? or did he tell her to keep empty villages? or did he stop her or anyone from going after any red dot including ICARUS's? ICARUS member are free to noble you, who stopped you from nobling them in return? talks are happening and they happen all the time, i talk with more than a dozen people every day from different tribes and distant tribes, does it mean i am allied with all? i won't go after their members? and i am just a simple member here.

When You are talking to a tribe about working with them on an op's do you not think that they should show some good faith and not attack you. Does this not only make you weaker when it comes to attacking, oh but sorry maybe potusa thought that if they were a little bit stronger that would help. Did he negotiate this? We'll give you some of our vill's if you help us with the nurgle. We will take more vill's than you but you can have these? I have to wonder. Why was he questioning her counterattacking them when they nobled the first village.

i know no leader and no good leader for that part who doesn't talk with every other tribe including the enemies and if he doesn't than i don't consider that a leader and yeah i think you really are playing the wrong game, perhaps a leader who declares wars on everyone around him or the one who is tribe hugging and has all blue dots around will suit you better for since then you will be assured that the taks are either non existent or you ain't getting nobled and then you can noble the greys at peace?

If you spend your time talking to others you don't have the time to take care of your own tribe affairs. That is why tribes have diplomats barons and dukes. I know that he was shorthanded when it came to this, but you need to take care of your own members first. No one else in the tribe would step up and do it. And I let him know why I was not steeping up to do this.

i have also heard of a certain guy called wendingo telling thenurgle that he will help him against ICARUS if he leaves his villages alone? after all his tribe has done to keep him safe and plan to hit thenurgle whom the tribe has no other problem with except the same wendingo being on the receiving side since the start of this world.

Seems to me that i answered this previuosly but would like to add. Why is it that your tribe is now asking the nurgle to help out with icarus? Sounds like a bit like hypocrisy. And again I never asked him to not rim me. I only offered him support against icarus.

but let me tell you, i have also played this game for more than a year and i have also have had many leaders and serve as a leader several times myself but i know few who are active all day and are willing to discuss every issue with every single member of their tribe before taking any decisions, i may not agree with somethings POTUSA does or his way of leading as mine will certainly be a lot different than him for all of us have a different way of handling things but i can't and i won't doubt his leadership abilities
and the last thing we did together? how about keeping you safe against a guy 10 x your size? while there are other things i can't mention here but tell me what tribe would have hauled your weight all this long while you were nothing but a liability? if it wasn't for the whole tribe acting together and like a team why and how will you be able to survive in K56 and still talk everything you are now?

That's a joke right! lol The whole tribe acting as a team!! LMAO
I only had a few members support me, and I was lucky if that was a handful of them. Most of them were my friends and continue to be my friends.

And those good members don't need you to tell them what to do, we know our best and we are a part of this tribe and each one of us knows whats happening and why and we are satisfied and those who are not take their problems to the leadership and get it sorted but unlike some for whom a girl was the only reason to join a tribe and when she is rimmed and they wish they could have been rimmed to somewhere next to her so that they could sill continue the story...

I'm busting a gut laughing at this shit! (rofl)

When I was in the tribe members were complaining to me about leadership. I told potusa about this and he sent out a circ stating to talk to him about any complaints. Well funny how members were still messaging me about their complaints. Must have been a lack of confidence. And why was it that potusa was asking me for advice.

yeah but didn't leave because how then will i save myself from being rimmed by thenurgle?

I left because I had enough of the BS and no faith in leadership.

but let me tell you and others the whole reason for this long debate and besides i prefer keeping things where i am discussing them so don't try sending more igm's

I only sent you an igm so i would save you the embarrassment of looking like a fool with all the BS that you like to believe, but that has failed.

As for having a crush! Once again you prove that you are full of shit. You have no idea what you are talking about but yet you like to believe it. You can't even comprehend what you read. I have only played on this world and another with her, but I have more faith in her abilities than I do yours. You don't see her talking BS here. I told you that she is constantly being asked to play on other worlds because of her abilities and has played on others. But you just don't understand the english language to well do you.

leaving out the, she is this, she is that, she is great, she is mighty, She is cute and whatever
i have only got a couple things to say to the whole ****

I have see many people have a crush and their lives being ruined after no attention from the other side, will you be next?

rimming you and your "incompetent" gf is not rimming us and you have no right to say "us" anymore
and yeah i say incompetent from what i have seen her do in this world and i don't need to play any more worlds with her unlike you who seem to have followed her in every single world she joined, still didn't get things sorted? try following her to the next world she joins, may be a better chance there?

It's funny how she was supposed to post for support when she could'nt log on to see she was getting attacked. What do you think that most people are phsychic. How was she supposed to post you dummy! It was stated in English but you are the one that is having a hard time comprehending it.

It would seem that there is no us in your tribe anyways. A lot of your members have no idea what is going on. Glad you do!

tell me what language you want me to explain it to you for english doesn't look comprehensible enough? should i reply my old reply again or you can read it yourself?

That's some good use of the english language! lol keep trying maybe one day you will get it!

Helping you was our responsibility as a tribe and fellow teammates and we did all to keep you going till now and you can't deny that and we should have done the same if your gf cared enough to atleast tell us when she needed help but no she had to play "heroes" as some one mentioned and cause a troop loss to both us and her opposer and if you make me loose troops even if its just renobling debacle and unintentional then you pay for it and she did, whats there to be mad at? i don't think she is reading this forum so your rants are'nt going to earn you anything and i don't know but did you create threads like this in every other world you followed her and experienced her great playing and leadership abilities? hope that wasn't the case or all i could do is pity the folks there...

Our tribe is not going to fail because your gf and you are not part of it and we won't lose any reputation for you two holy warriors getting rimmed or leaving us and leaving us defenseless without the huge concentration of troops you were contributing to every members villages and keeping us all safe.
you say i am new to the tribe and you have been there and yet i pity your poor judgement which is focused on a girl and not a tribe or tw as a whole for you fail to see what i saw and you fail to comprehend the working of the tribe and the reason of some many people being a part of it.

goodluck with the barbarians and rims and plz when you have problems with your gf then sort them out yourself and in private without wasting my or anyone elses time for unlike you we have more things to worry about...

You seem to have countless amount of time to write all that BS.

Hey do us and the enviroment a favour and keep it to a minimum. We all the know the effects of carbon dioxide that comes from bull shit emissions

Last edited by a moderator:

-M A R I O-

no w come on come on, i don't like riddles and there is huge importance attached to my past and all the people i have known
so who were you in 24?

I know who this guy is. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

No rebuttal Didn't think So!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate this world, why there's some wall of txt in every threads, it kills my eyes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

attacked from all sides, down to 73 in the rankings with 271,923 points off 17 members, it's safe to say that irelax has failed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

attacked from all sides, down to 73 in the rankings with 271,923 points off 17 members, it's safe to say that irelax has failed :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Technology Kappushkin Eviction Notice

Side 2:
Tribes: iRelax
Players: DeViAtE187

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 3
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,691
Side 2: 23,126
Difference: 264,565

image.php

Yes They have!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser19924

wendingo I don't think agent cares very much as you make yourself out to be a whining 13 year old. Perhaps you should try this thing called maturity, I heard its really awesome. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Technology Kappushkin Eviction Notice

Side 2:
Tribes: iRelax
Players: DeViAtE187

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 3
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,691
Side 2: 23,126
Difference: 264,565

image.php

Yes They have!! :icon_biggrin:
Who lost the 3 villages?

I cant remember tbh, not sure if one or two of em was me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You seem to have countless amount of time to write all that BS.

Hey do us and the enviroment a favour and keep it to a minimum. We all the know the effects of carbon dioxide that comes from bull shit emissions

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buuuuuuurn!

Let the your mama shizz begin :lol:

Spushkin

That's what kappa does, he waits for a month than fails. You gotta love him <3

DeletedUser56184

SuperWolfie are you related to Lukey by any chance? (Yes I'm only asking because your avatar is also a wolf :p)

Back on topic....
Grow up, don't make a flame thread just because you got rimmed. Your just going to get yourself burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.