BD vs. Phoenx

Gicusan

ok, let us try to look into it more than that. on both periods in those stats you will notice that BD caped more villas from Pheonx than they had total expansion of the tribe (actually slightly less than the difference in caps on both occasions). I mean to point that they are fully engaged in the war doing smaller or larger operations, trying their best. and let me tell you, this is not an easy war as the stats say. there are some Pheonx players that are very poor, morale and skill wise. but they have plenty fighting at their best. No way the war is over. But to any good reader of maps and stats, it does not look great for Pheonx. BD is upping the game, day after day. and BD can keep on upping the speed and the thirst for more blood for a very long time. I am sure phoenx has as well a few more speeds. many more battles are to be fought here.

was this better Cy?

Last edited:

spleen mage

phoenx.jpg

The war as it would stand in the Pokemon world. Lulz.

nadaventurednadagained

haha nice pokemon pic :D

as for huggles, isn't that the way of the world? You look after players you like or who don't offer benefit enough to noble because of their position or morale bonus, and war the ones who threaten you or hold tactical ground which works in your favour...

As for SMURFs nobling Phoenx, opportunism is rife, and a few more nobles entering the fray and removing enemy villages from your territory just shows what one of the payoffs of leaving good players can be.

If SMURFs had been nobled out earlier, BD would have a few less noblemen to work with themselves and a few more players out of w30. Now who wants to deny players a bit of fun if they are not a threat? Anyway, to me it seems like its one thing I have learnt through my TW days, winning isn't about nobling all the players you can see, sometimes you are busy focussing on other areas, and the extra nobles are better used there.

I see a few clusters missing inside the Phoenx camp, perhaps you have the same kind of situation? or perhaps they are just too good to beat? Because if you are keeping them for your own purposes why berate BD for what appears to be the same thing...

Go both sides!!!
I cheer for the game,
May everyone fight their best and live and learn.

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, one of these days I will make a post about your common lies. I said I will block you if you keep bothering me while i have to snipe/defend. where does that come from in your post? and remember I am still waiting for you to withdraw your accusation about me being a liar when I said you kept the fraser account in order to pass as many villas as possible to your own members. you kicked him soon after you lost the sit.

i dont lie, gicusan. i have said the same story, over and over and over for the entirety of w30...

As for the fraser account, i never intended that to be. You and i both know that i intended to save a friend, until 48 hours after his return, he had not Re-returned...

So if yoru skype chat is from within the 48 hours of his initial return, then you may post that to prove me wrong.

But alas, we both know that was not my intentions... it was not until i conversed with one of your leaders, (after that 48 hour grace period i gave fraser) that i decided to be FOR phoenx, instead of trying to please a very pushy NAP..........

My accusation still stands. You lie, and your "jests" are pure insults. If you wish to keep it ingame, (as your stats are boasting) then stfu and keep it there??

Or continue to be the hypocrite we all know you are.

That aside, do you ever have an argument to strengthen the words you throw around?

First round goes to BD. But again, This is a WAR and i play for keeps...

as for my jests, i never said there is a "nice" humor in them. that is not my kind.

Well if you dont want a pissing contest in the pnp, then i suggest you keep your insults inhouse..

Any insults you throw my way, (such as sister tribe, allies, etc) then you can shove them because BD is just as guilty, if not more so.......

Your explanation for smurfs is very unsatisfactory. Sounds like another, "if temps can manipulate players, then that is another skill for him, and a plus in BD's eyes"

I suggest you stop playing the high card, dude. and just admit you wanna roll in the mud as much as i do..

And i will ensure you that the gloves are officially off.. meaning no deal is too dishonorable for me to take...

but then, that was your guys fault, no matter how much you deny it...

you promissed you will show us many times. i see dead Pheonx. you say stats do not matter. true, who cares about stats? but villages matter. advanced positions lost matter a lot. usually, lost villages by tens mean that the one who loses is also hit very bad. in troops numbers and in his will to continue. bronse and kash are not inactive by chance. they are inactive due to lack of will. they were there all last days, doing something every now and then. however, the fight was not burning into them. dead men walking.

Keep seeing "dead Phoenx". that is your naivity...

As for cash and bronze, i can offer an excuse, but then i would just be stooping to your level.

man up and admit your shortcomings, i have no problem doing that myself...

and to conclude. twstats show us a loss of 120.000. points in your account? downgrading to build nobles or what.

Ah, what happened to your duke?

I see him with some nice lvl 1 hq, and lvl 5 farms rocking...> I told you several times now, i play eye for an eye.

You want a cat war, you got one Big Sexy...

DeletedUser

hate to tell you, TWC does its own thing. if they get you to think we are working together, then that is more power to them... And bad on you. You guys know how i feel about it all, but your reaching for the stars in your accusations!! I am sad to see such a respected, and renowned player as yourself stooping to this complaints. Just admit a few things and we can continue as if nothing happened..

My apologies for not replying to all your points, i will sometime in the future i'm sure. Though i reckoned i'd respond to this now. You still say you don't work together with TWC? Let's go over it again:

1. RAM launches on the villages from BD players in K64/54 near the Phoenx border rather then on those BD villages near their border.
2. in your op on me (ongoing atm, so far i gained villas and none of your guys did :lol:) you guys launched on villas that you couldn't even dream of nobling but which were - "imagine the coincidence" - on the RAM border.
3. we just caught the first report of a RAM player actively supporting a Phoenx player (well, DK no longer had that village by then but we sincerely apologise for that). I agree, what he sent is measly, but still i can't help but wonder why on earth he's supporting a Phoenx member?

RAM_support.png

oh look at that, dk764 (the former owner of the supported village) is NOT on the PA list for art-1

art-1%20PA_s.png

4. i just got the first report of a village Bullmastif has near the RAM border which is completely empty when one of our nukes hits. Wait: you guys used to be hostile with RAM. And now suddenly Bullmastif dodges a nuke on his RAM border (6 squares away for the closest one)? Bligh me, it MUST be our lucky day ... right?

bullmastif%20villa%20near%20ram.png

5. wonder above wonder ...now that phoenx is starting to run out on nukes for tormos i see incomings appeared from RAM. Once again though ... close to Phoenx and far from RAM. It's like winning the lottery twice :icon_eek:

Don't worry though... i'm sure it's all just a coincidence. What, with me reaching for the stars and all :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are you even making all this effort Badlapje, if BD is winning according to your own sources and stats. Why are you doing this, if you are having fun and BD has stated they like to war all three tribes.

You didn't reply to my posts before when I explained the logical explanation of three tribes attacking you and that it has nothing to do with coincidence. It's due to your own policy and the decisions Phoenx made to fight you. We made our NAP to make sure we could focus on BD. You refused to ever make NAPS with other tribes other than THE. That's your own choice. You didn't reply because it made complete sense and for some reason you want to make BD look like the poor innocent victim.

So my question is why all this effort. Could it be you are afraid for what might come in the future...

As to your "claims" of us working together:

1. A dodged nuke says completely nothing even at the RAM border. Anyone who can't stack enough troops in their village would dodge a nuke.

2. Art-1 and Dk are clearly friends from their time in NADS. And you're calling THAT support. That's cannonfodder.

S1cky Dutch

Mule just didnt had his day against me. Tho it was a nice fight, and should give him a compliment for that.

DeletedUser

Your slotted #1 maybe you should just let your nukes and stats do your talking? Or perhaps that little sliver of doubt in yourself is growing?

As it stands, i stated many times over, stats will not be important to us!!!

:lol: You guys should make up your mind.

And Paj, unlike you I have this weird habit of only posting on the PnP when I have something to say. :icon_wink:

Gicusan

its called Calculated losses... Something every good leader has to deal with and handle in their own way.

if i ever had a little respect for you in any way, with that phrase you lost it all. your players are "calculated loses"? you are no leader and no duke. just another scumbag posing as one. Both TW and RL is full of your kind.

I care for every last spear any BD member has and I am doing my best to protect it. And so does everyone in BD. That is maybe why it looks like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 33
Difference: 28

image.php

I suffer as much for the 5 (even if they are probably rennoblements) as I am happy for the 33.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if i ever had a little respect for you in any way, with that phrase you lost it all. your players are "calculated loses"? you are no leader and no duke. just another scumbag posing as one. Both TW and RL is full of your kind.

Then you play like a fool. The wiseman knows when to retreat, young one. Losing troops for villages you no you can't keep or losing villages defending an isolated village is not clever.

MR.MR

All I have to say is this:

Art and Dk are good friends, they have been in allies since Jan or Feb of 2009 (alliance between Saints and RS*) and in the same tribe since March 2009 (Saints came to RS*, then later to NADs). That amount of support couldn't do much more than wave hello at incoming troops before it was wiped out anyways.

DeletedUser

Baddie, who is the bigger threat right now to Phoenx? BD or RAM? Who is actively involved in a war with Phoenx, BD or RAM?

It is not surprising in the least that Phoenx would move troops from the border with RAM to defend against other villas targeted by BD, and take the risk of being vulnerable on that side.

Just common sense.

P.S.: Gicusan, .Skull Reaper. - let's not stoop to personal insults ("scumbag," "you play like a fool.") Again, let's try to take the high road here. Say he's a bad duke, and retort that he is using proper tactics - if those are your opinions - but leave the rest out. But heck, you're all a bunch of morons, so what could I expect? (Soooooooooooo kidding! Humor! Kidding!)

DeletedUser

Baddie, who is the bigger threat right now to Phoenx? BD or RAM? Who is actively involved in a war with Phoenx, BD or RAM?

It is not surprising in the least that Phoenx would move troops from the border with RAM to defend against other villas targeted by BD, and take the risk of being vulnerable on that side.

Just common sense.

P.S.: Gicusan, .Skull Reaper. - let's not stoop to personal insults ("scumbag," "you play like a fool.") Again, let's try to take the high road here. Say he's a bad duke, and retort that he is using proper tactics - if those are your opinions - but leave the rest out. But heck, you're all a bunch of morons, so what could I expect? (Soooooooooooo kidding! Humor! Kidding!)

Agreed. :icon_twisted:

Gicusan

That is not the point Cy, pajuno was so high and mighty about his dislike of TWC and he said so many times that. he also was so proud about Pheonx fighting us head on. I mean how much many advantages do you guys need? we already fight Decide, Loen and TWC aside Pheonx. It is true that I sited a MF player some months ago and that a couple of SMURFS are helping Nick on kashman so that makes it even I guess.It is also true we have THE as an ally but we never asked for help in any way from them in this war. Still, I am not complaining. We have a word around here: : "you make friends with the devil in order to cross the bridge". OK, your choice. But if you make friends with that one, you are fully aware that the stigma will never be erased and the shame of it will never go. It will not increase the morale but the opposite inside Pheonx. As you will still lose with or without TWC "tigers" shame will be too much to endure for many firebirds (I loled at a TWC duke circ for hours. Karmax is calling them tigers and tells them it is time to fight other tigers not only rabbits such as till now. karmax, you have a few baby tigers in there, but most are pussycats. after he called them tigers, he advised them to kill their offense villages in order to build more defense for the borders with BD.) That is how deep it goes and it is a crossroad where Pheonx has to choose to fight at their best or to join the shady characters and try to do something. I tell you now, the more collaboration with Loen and TWC you guys make, the less effective you will be. You guys proved you have it. Noone thought, including your duke many times in private, that you can actually win this war. But who knows? For sure you wont win by lowering your standards when your enemy is rising them every day. You are warmongers. Do your job and stop scheming.

"calculated loses" - I was not arguing with Reaper. I have no idea who he is and he posted after me. he is entitled to his opinion. however, I stand by my words: if a leader thinks a soldier under his command is expendable, he is in great wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Cy, i agree BD is the bigger threat right now. But when i see Phoenx softening up RAM targets and vice versa i don't believe that it's a coincidence. If i add to that nukes dodged near RAM (who even if they are less of a threat are a tribe phoenx was fighting there not to long ago at all), and support being sent by someone who adds everyone on his profile as pa xcept that one ... wel i cannot but conclude that there is coordination between RAM and Phoenx. None of the excuses brought up erase that. One thing can be a coincidence (i give phoenx the benefit of the doubt there when it comes to Loen). But once you reach three-four-five then no good duke will still think it's coincidence.

I wouldn't care much if our opponents hadn't both been very vocal on these forums about their dislike for eachother and about how they both said they were strong enough to take on BD on their own. Now the hour comes - at a time of their choosing - and they need to hold hands & find excuses :icon_rolleyes: Pardon me for pointing out the irony there.

DeletedUser

Cy, i agree BD is the bigger threat right now. But when i see Phoenx softening up RAM targets and vice versa i don't believe that it's a coincidence. If i add to that nukes dodged near RAM (who even if they are less of a threat are a tribe phoenx was fighting there not to long ago at all), and support being sent by someone who adds everyone on his profile as pa xcept that one ... wel i cannot but conclude that there is coordination between RAM and Phoenx. None of the excuses brought up erase that. One thing can be a coincidence (i give phoenx the benefit of the doubt there when it comes to Loen). But once you reach three-four-five then no good duke will still think it's coincidence.

I wouldn't care much if our opponents hadn't both been very vocal on these forums about their dislike for eachother and about how they both said they were strong enough to take on BD on their own. Now the hour comes - at a time of their choosing - and they need to hold hands & find excuses :icon_rolleyes: Pardon me for pointing out the irony there.

Meh, judging by the Brutii thread, I'd say that dislike is still there. However they both have substantial reason to be going after BD, this venture goes beyond a personal dislike. I know you were hoping it'd be a love triangle, but it seems you pissed off Phoenx and RAM just a little too much for that to happen.

Really, what does it matter anyhow? Surely you are not here telling me RAM and Phoenx are in love all of a sudden, surely you remember Pajuno and Shipley feuding, they weren't the best of friends, and they still aren't, you can take that to the bank. It seems you don't like either of them, so stop moaning about it Baddie, just leave it all on the battlefield.

Well done on the positive stats all around so far, I haven't looked into which villas were taken where, so don't know the full story, but looking at the numbers, you appear to be doing very well, kudos.