W30 Lounge

DeletedUser

From an encyclopedia

Boxxy, or Boxxybabee, is yet another in a long line of chanwhores to revolt and/or endear themselves to the lovelorn basement dwellers at unoriginalcontent.com.

What initially appeared as a normal, attractive, emo, jailbait Gaiafag soon transformed into a psychotic ADD-riddled spastic which is the dream girl of most chantards (but only because most of them have the same personality.)

Source <- Disclaimer: Inappropriate ads.

Hai rizky

DeletedUser

boxxy-trolling.jpg

/epic hypocrite^^

DeletedUser71844

Wait a minute Xin, that is your master plan. You can take over the world because you got everybody else watching Boxxy instead of playing on TW?

jakeeboy

I think you should make it xin (the skype chat, not the shrine to boxxy in our forums) W16 had a world skype chat and it was really fun to talk to your enemies and get to know people on the other side of the world.

xinryr

So apparently there are those in OT who juxtapose thinking boxxy is funny and submission to /b/ing some sort of mindless zombie. Irronically, this is a very common way to think of things...

Anyway, I want to make it clear that I am a nihilist, existentialist, athiest liberal, not some sort of sheep :)

DeletedUser

We kinda had a W30 chat. Until Hefty hijacked it and invited a bunch of people??

Either way I know people in just about every major tribe now :)

Stop boxxy pl0x(xy) -.-

KarmaX

Boxy is just a chick thts foxy,
Who Xin thinks is real 6c.
Doesn't like anyone else , not Trisa nor Tracy,
In RL in Dream Boxy is all Xin, could see!

DeletedUser

I'm just going to scrape into this thread, because I feel not important enough to make my own.

I'm leaving. :icon_surprised:

Goodbye W30, and thanks for the memories. :icon_cry:

I shall send all my nukes to dairyboy for the lulz.

BYE!

DeletedUser84374

haha coolio cant stand it any more because he is a quitter, and do you know what quitters do?
they quit

DeletedUser

haha coolio cant stand it any more because he is a quitter, and do you know what quitters do?
they quit

:icon_rolleyes:
This outlines my point about your character.

Out of all the people I have met, you have been one of the most uneducated.

Did you not think for a moment, I had more personal reasons to quit? I was not pressured to leave, who by? I stopped fighting DB a while ago. Ask Dairyboy for more, I cba to talk to you.

@Artic
GL in the future. Grow and prosper on the rim!

DeletedUser

cya (even if I have no idea who you are lol)

*continues trollin*

DeletedUser

I'll grow and prosper no problem, the rim is where I started. Your villages will do just fine for now.

DeletedUser71844

:icon_rolleyes:
This outlines my point about your character.

Out of all the people I have met, you have been one of the most uneducated.

Did you not think for a moment, I had more personal reasons to quit? I was not pressured to leave, who by? I stopped fighting DB a while ago. Ask Dairyboy for more, I cba to talk to you.

@Artic
GL in the future. Grow and prosper on the rim!

Make sure you hang around on skype so we can flame each other some more EC.

Looking forward to those nukes ;)

RL issues get everybody.

[SPOIL] I was going to make a nasty comment but it's your birthday [/SPOIL]

:xmas smile:

Have fun babe ;)