Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

And how do you know that the cheating question means that saying "Yes I will cheat to win" is the "right" answer.... I can tell you right now it is not. :)

I don't really care if they do or not. BD is like Al Quaida, they have some sleeping cells everywhere.

xinryr

1) How old are you? This body is 16
2) What country do you live in? Atlantis
3) How long have you been playing TW, what worlds? A year. Or did you mean actively?
4) Please advise why you want to join BD. After all we are not the top ranking tribe. wat
5) What other online war games have you played? facebook
6) BD is a tribe that plays for the team. Would you have troubles offering nukes/D for the team if called upon? Would you offer them voluntarily if you got to spare and see a tribesmate that can use them? sure? Am I supposed to build troops?
7) Can you use Skype? Can you use it daily? only part of tw I'm active on :D
8) Why did you join T-W-C/RAM? they asked me to
9) If I asked you to noble a village from T-W-C/RAM in order to join us - would you? no, topat wouldn't be happy if I screwed with the account :3
9.1) Would you let us noble you and play another account in BD? obvious ploy is obvious
10) Are you prepared to use tools that might break the rules of the game in order to achieve victory? you mean like chainsawing people?
11) Do you like chocolate or cheese? chocolate!!!
12) Would you have any issues taking orders from female players? nope. I do it in rl every day =/
13) Are you currently under attack? yes. Oh, you mean in tw
14) What is a nuke? Pls describe the your basic nuke build. nuclear shiz
15) Are you active on the public forums? If not why not? what I wrote for skype
16) Would you spy on your old tribe for us before we allowed you to join? nope. Topat would be unhappy if his account moved to a new tribe =/
17) Have you ever coordinated an attack with other players? If so: pls describe the one you consider the best briefly. yes. Oh, tw. You don't wanna hear the story then :D
18) What do you think makes a tribe successful? skype activity
19) If you had one memorable moment from your time in your current tribe what would it be? when I first met her...oh, you mean in the game, not just that time?
20) How many hours per day do you devote to TW on average? negative three
21) Do you always type in BB code when in letters? and on the forums? depends. I do enjoy bbing in pretty colors and such.
22) Currently what are your offence and defence troop levels in each of your cities? que?
23) Would you be prepared to allow a BD member account sit you prior to you joining to ascertain areas that may require improvement? only if it's that parmesan guy <3
24) What was your most memorable defense ingame? Pls describe briefly. i actually have a story for this! Completely raped some people except they killed my nukes and then I got a new account.
25) State the main advantages of a premium account. being able to put up a picture
26) What made you quit in the past? that special gum?
27) What is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness? Writing and emotional stability, respectively.

so did I make the cut? :) this was much more fun than the one for twc!

Also: this post does have to do with this thread. This is what I think of uniformized aplications in general, including the one that ram used to have, honestly. Interviews are always the way to go.

Razvantc

I vote Xin for an interview
emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Beats the one word answers that I did for my app.

DeletedUser79042

Xin, if they fail your application :icon_rolleyes: - do tell us which questions you failed, so we become better applying when time comes :lol:

Or would they simply mark an "F" ?

DeletedUser66411

1) How old are you? This body is 16
2) What country do you live in? Atlantis
3) How long have you been playing TW, what worlds? A year. Or did you mean actively?
4) Please advise why you want to join BD. After all we are not the top ranking tribe. wat
5) What other online war games have you played? facebook
6) BD is a tribe that plays for the team. Would you have troubles offering nukes/D for the team if called upon? Would you offer them voluntarily if you got to spare and see a tribesmate that can use them? sure? Am I supposed to build troops?
7) Can you use Skype? Can you use it daily? only part of tw I'm active on :D
8) Why did you join T-W-C/RAM? they asked me to
9) If I asked you to noble a village from T-W-C/RAM in order to join us - would you? no, topat wouldn't be happy if I screwed with the account :3
9.1) Would you let us noble you and play another account in BD? obvious ploy is obvious
10) Are you prepared to use tools that might break the rules of the game in order to achieve victory? you mean like chainsawing people?
11) Do you like chocolate or cheese? chocolate!!!
12) Would you have any issues taking orders from female players? nope. I do it in rl every day =/
13) Are you currently under attack? yes. Oh, you mean in tw
14) What is a nuke? Pls describe the your basic nuke build. nuclear shiz
15) Are you active on the public forums? If not why not? what I wrote for skype
16) Would you spy on your old tribe for us before we allowed you to join? nope. Topat would be unhappy if his account moved to a new tribe =/
17) Have you ever coordinated an attack with other players? If so: pls describe the one you consider the best briefly. yes. Oh, tw. You don't wanna hear the story then :D
18) What do you think makes a tribe successful? skype activity
19) If you had one memorable moment from your time in your current tribe what would it be? when I first met her...oh, you mean in the game, not just that time?
20) How many hours per day do you devote to TW on average? negative three
21) Do you always type in BB code when in letters? and on the forums? depends. I do enjoy bbing in pretty colors and such.
22) Currently what are your offence and defence troop levels in each of your cities? que?
23) Would you be prepared to allow a BD member account sit you prior to you joining to ascertain areas that may require improvement? only if it's that parmesan guy <3
24) What was your most memorable defense ingame? Pls describe briefly. i actually have a story for this! Completely raped some people except they killed my nukes and then I got a new account.
25) State the main advantages of a premium account. being able to put up a picture
26) What made you quit in the past? that special gum?
27) What is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness? Writing and emotional stability, respectively.

so did I make the cut? :) this was much more fun than the one for twc!

Also: this post does have to do with this thread. This is what I think of uniformized aplications in general, including the one that ram used to have, honestly. Interviews are always the way to go.

I will follow up and also give a yes to the interview.... But in all honesty to get into BD all you actually need is a "can i join pl0x" mail and your in, jeeez

DeletedUser79042

Get more than 7 stars and a few votes and you have an interview!

Wow - nice and ... HR corporate like !

I am pretty sure xin's answers gained alot more than 7 stars actually... (You are not bs us for being 16 Xin?)

I would say, interview right was actually and clearly "won" in this case - no need for ... voting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

How old did you think I was r2? O_O

lol! Probably the other way round ... 61 ? You seem to have scored pretty high at the test !!! :lol:

DeletedUser84374

dairyboy has fell asleep on my bedroom floor and i dont know wether i should touch her and risk wakeing her up, or just leave her be :p

DeletedUser

grats xin, that made my day :D

With some editing, Paj should use that in his blog area :p

But speaking of top 20 tribes, RAM and THE have switched positions again?? Coulda sworn THE had pushed RAM back a good 200k and now they are behind 800k lol

Gicusan

my interview > all :lol:

i <3 BD :icon_eek:

that was the worst interview ever. Both us and Wes were horrible and it ended poorly.

I'm sure they have a lot of people answering yes to question 16.

10) Are you prepared to use tools that might break the rules of the game in order to achieve victory? I hope they don't use illegal stuff to win. Winning by cheating is not an accomplishment, especially when talking about a "game"

Yes BD can play dirty.

Noobaxes, a question is a question. Nothing more. And I find it very surprising that you can point fingers while having Shitley and Bonheour and a couple others in your tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser59451

that was the worst interview ever. Both us and Wes were horrible and it ended poorly.
Tis true, it was THAT bad..

Can I add about that question 16, it seems that people are assuming that BD are looking for a yes answer.. Why not think that giving a yes answer could mean not getting recruited for lack of loyalty to whichever tribe you belong to, even if you are intending on leaving it.. Its certainly the way I looked at it when filling it out..

DeletedUser71844

Spying on another tribe and then joining another :xmas biggrin:

Who the devil would do something like that? :icon_cool:

jakeeboy

I was hoping that BD would be expecting a 'no' to Q10. Well I assumed so anyway.

DeletedUser

What a difference Phoenx and DN war are...

;)

This is going to piss you off but I'll go ahead and say it anyways.

BD's got a bigger conquer lead on Pheonx than it did at any time on DN during the course of the DN war. A lot bigger.

So yeah, there is a big difference in the two wars.

Gicusan

I was hoping that BD would be expecting a 'no' to Q10. Well I assumed so anyway.

there are no wrong or good answers in the BD questionnaire. its purpose is to find a little about how the applicants think before the real interview and not to find out if they think the way me or Bad or someone else in BD thinks. Of course, there is a very low chance of someone saying yes to cheating to ever be recruited but that is about the only exception. Those players are more than welcomed in TWC where the culture is a little different. (I am not saying all TWC players are cheaters but you know what they say: "tell me who your friends are so I can say who you are")

Last edited: