Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

DeletedUser

Jubal, if I say you're a chicken if you don't war, will that start one? :icon_wink:

I doubt either THE or BH are so moved by junk posted on the forums to be swayed so easily. Or are you saying those who post their opinions are so dense that they think their words will start a war?

Heck, any half-wit can look at a map and see where BH and THE are located. And considering THE and BD have always said that they want to be the only tribes that remain at the end of the world, it doesn't take a genius to see how things are shaping up. Probably won't be tomorrow, or next week, or even next month ... but ...

BH leadership has stated previously that their good relations with THE will remain.

BH is run by personal RL friends of mine and they are most certainly not going to attack THE any more than BD would attack THE (I got tired of bolding).

By the same token THE are aware that several BH and BD players have very close ties from world 5 and also RL ties so THE wouldn't attack BH. To do so would run the risk of warring on multiple fronts which makes no sense.

Both BH and THE have enough consolidating of their players and their regions to keep them going for another 6-8 months at least.

After that BH always know they can jump through my cities to go after any other part of the world that they want to, as can THE.

DeletedUser

BH leadership has stated previously that their good relations with THE will remain.

BH is run by personal RL friends of mine and they are most certainly not going to attack THE any more than BD would attack THE (I got tired of bolding).

By the same token THE are aware that several BH and BD players have very close ties from world 5 and also RL ties so THE wouldn't attack BH. To do so would run the risk of warring on multiple fronts which makes no sense.

Both BH and THE have enough consolidating of their players and their regions to keep them going for another 6-8 months at least.

After that BH always know they can jump through my cities to go after any other part of the world that they want to, as can THE.

So essentially what you're saying is that it's THE/BD/BH vs the world from here on in?

grummit

huh, I said they could have declared on Decide on TWC before, so how was it around the same time? I did not mess up I stand by what I say. Numerically disadvantaged again, they weren't under numbered in the area where the fighting was taking place...

Also yeah so brave to recruit the whole of green...

You're wrong it's okay to admit it :lol:

Well you are wrong I said if we weren't allies we might have fought Decide or TWC not you. You said that being allies with them lead to DN/Tardis being weak. I stated why I thought that wasn't true with and shipley confirmed that reason. Your statement that BD were at a numerical disadvantage is also false. BD had 6 players on their front and DN had 6. As for the green thing yeah maybe recruiting them made us weaker no argument there.

So THE can't war anyone BD has ties to? Then again THE could declare anyway and see where BD's loyalty is. Hey THE and BH can sit and eat inactives for the next 6-8 months if they find that fun.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So essentially what you're saying is that it's THE/BD/BH vs the world from here on in?

Nope. Essentially what I am saying is that players outside this world or these tribes should refrain from speculation.

grummit

You back playing an account? Which one? If not, you kinda get stuck with the Atraeus label and get no rights to answers to questions that I consider to be shit stirring.

grummit

Nope. Essentially what I am saying is that players outside this world or these tribes should refrain from speculation.

grummit

You back playing an account? Which one? If not, you kinda get stuck with the Atraeus label and get no rights to answers to questions that I consider to be shit stirring.

lol no that wasn't what you were saying but if you don't want to answer the question it isn't a problem.

DeletedUser

As for talking about BD vs Tardis it's pretty obvious that if you have more nukes doesn't matter how narrow the front you are still going to do more damage. Unless they were DUDS. Then your close in players can clean up.

So the outcome should be obvious.

the pink panther

huh? yes because A long range nuke gives you no more time to prepare than A short range one???

bnkrmike24

huh? yes because A long range nuke gives you no more time to prepare than A short range one???

Yeah but, still more nukes to nuke more villages. So more villages could have been nuked and they may not have had the D to stack all.

DeletedUser

So THE will die by boredom then. That's funny how their "allies" blocked all their expansion possibilities and that they don't seem to care. It just shows how THE has become irrelevant to
this world. That's sad in a way, funny in another.

DeletedUser

Clearly you don’t know the facts so need to stop talking the brown stuff! Thanks

Now I’ll give you the facts:

Long story short,

Kraken Declared on CBTF then 1 or 2 Days Later THE Declared on Kraken.

The Fight was In K23 at this Point, as Kraken was losing several of their top members were recruited By CBTF.

As a result THE declared on CBTF however at the Same Point they were fighting the remains of Kraken (Or called Smile? at this point?) SH and several other smaller tribes in k33 for some while. In k32 and k33 they fought Erevos. BD was also fighting Erevos... This is where I think you’re going wrong.

How does BD reach over 2k's to help with CBTF? They Don’t.

Tgow was what is currently called BH who also took no part in the CBTF war

You talk about BD recruiting their best members... Never Happened some CBTF members did join THE however this is an outcome of most wars, where some members are recruited.

Ill also point out that you said:

THE fought and won against CBTF a top 10 tribe. The means that this was achieved are irrelevant and saying that because THE recruited some members from CBTF makes the war invalid is Hypocrisy at its best as 100% of all tribes will recruit a ex enemy at some point for because there skilled and/or to tackle inactivity.

This argument is pointless and a poor attempt to manipulate the diplomacy of 2 tribes who are on good terms.

I challenge you to stop making a fool of yourself using incorrect and misguided facts.

Mac

Even your facts aren't 100% right. And you were a part of it.

1) Indeed kraken declared on us, and afterwards THe declared on them in their back. 2 you were one of the main people fleeing immediatly to us. since you were a part of our long term allied tribe lead by mountainmaniac. So it was only logical that those ex allies returned to our side, cause they didnt agree with kraken decision to war us

2) THE never declared on CBTF, they were sending fake diplomatic requests, instead by a lack of respect CBTF declared on them

3) CBTF never was allied neither cooperated with SH and friends.
those tribes were allied to erevos. Off course marked them as nap. The also dont attack the enemies of their enemies.

4) BD was helping with supporting against erevos and with sitting the front line members, cause BD hadnt much work with erevos.

5) When cbtf had one tribe who had the balls then to help us: decide tgow or hammer then the would have been in troubles, this is something AK himself confessed to me on skype.
You shouldnt count erevos, they couldnt even stand against bd, with also the attacking them, they were no use for us.

DeletedUser

Hi Concrete!

I miss you! You playing an account yet? :icon_twisted:

Hybookie

So THE will die by boredom then. That's funny how their "allies" blocked all their expansion possibilities and that they don't seem to care. It just shows how THE has become irrelevant to
this world. That's sad in a way, funny in another.

Allies? You mean ally which is BD. BH has a nap with THE and that's it. You and your speculations makes me wonder how far your head is up your ass.

Hybookie

Even your facts aren't 100% right. And you were a part of it.

1) Indeed kraken declared on us, and afterwards THe declared on them in their back. 2 you were one of the main people fleeing immediatly to us. since you were a part of our long term allied tribe lead by mountainmaniac. So it was only logical that those ex allies returned to our side, cause they didnt agree with kraken decision to war us

2) THE never declared on CBTF, they were sending fake diplomatic requests, instead by a lack of respect CBTF declared on them

3) CBTF never was allied neither cooperated with SH and friends.
those tribes were allied to erevos. Off course marked them as nap. The also dont attack the enemies of their enemies.

4) BD was helping with supporting against erevos and with sitting the front line members, cause BD hadnt much work with erevos.

5) When cbtf had one tribe who had the balls then to help us: decide tgow or hammer then the would have been in troubles, this is something AK himself confessed to me on skype.
You shouldnt count erevos, they couldnt even stand against bd, with also the attacking them, they were no use for us.

Are you just seeking attention from the w-30 community? or upset that you failed with everything you did as a leader?

DeletedUser

Allies? You mean ally which is BD. BH has a nap with THE and that's it. You and your speculations makes me wonder how far your head is up your ass.

Personally, it seemed to me as if he were talking about a single tribe. Would make sense to say BD are THE's allies, perhaps it is you who should stop speculating.

He is right, THE's expansion has been cut off by BD's restrictions (if they are what Parm has stated), to believe otherwise is blind, and most likely attempted rationalising. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Hybookie

Cut off?Where are you geting your information from? I take it the same place noob is getting his. Is it a cracker jack box or do you have contest and see who comes up with something good to post.

Oh for the 2 of you

Ally = 1
Allies = More then one.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cut off?Where are you geting your information from? I take it the same place noob is getting his. Is it a cracker jack box or do you have contest and see who comes up with something good to post.

Oh for the 2 of you

Ally = 1
Allies = More then one.

so then where is your "expansion"?

genius? care to answer for us simple folk?

DeletedUser

Oh for the 2 of you

Ally = 1
Allies = More then one.

It's simple deduction really, you cannot attack BH or BD due to diplomacy. You have slightly more than a 1 kd border with DECIDE to expand through and then some sloppy mess on the rim to clean up, then you're done. Therefore I can make that statement about your expansion being cut off, plain and simply, it has.

Please try to understand what you are talking about before flaming others about it:

A tribe is similar to a country or any other group of individuals, you can refer to a tribe/nation/company as 'they' in some situations.
Disclaimer: The following sentences are merely examples, no facts have been checked, and are most likely wrong on all accounts.

"The USA are a wealthy nation, they control over half of the worlds natural resources."

"BD are our neighbors, they have been very good to us throughout our time on TW, even now."

Hybookie

You are a moron and a good one at that if you really think our expansion has been cut off.
Why dont you look at the map correctly as there is plenty of room for expansion. Lay off the drugs kid.