K 66 drama

Silent requiem

More dismissals... lol

Courtesy of an unnamed player in !?!

Also, here is another member who has been kicked.
CannonKiller99 said:
Now [player]Duke of Fear[/player] is being a major asshole to me. I said I joined yesterday and haven't had much time to look at the forums so I didn't know where to post right away. Now hes acting like I had nothing. This is what he just said to me when I asked where I should post:
Author said:
you do not join a Tribe and get supported immediately .

if you havent had time to read the forums then that is no excuse for not having enough troops and no wall .

i would class you as a refugee , and i do not accept refugees .

sort your problems out yourself , and do not ask for support because you will not get it .

OMG you have to put this on the forum and send it to the rest of the tribe this is BEYOND pathetic.

Duke of Fear said:
chpmuk said:
so i sign in i was wondering who really was the duke and who was the baron because i think the members are confuse on who is who on this tribe,so can we know who is the duke and the baron so that we can be ok with the tribe and trust them to let us know what we should do or not to do please?

You have 705 points !

You are a nobody !

and you post and say you want to know what is going on

and if i am a Duke or not !

YOU BELIEVE THEM !

I am Duke of [ally]!?![/ally]

and you are DISMISSED

[/quote]

Last edited:

DeletedUser40113

and here i was, thinking !?! would actually give me a challenge.....

DeletedUser

Thats because you have to get permission to noble in !?! from Duke of fear. He doesn't want anyong getting ahead of him you know :icon_rolleyes:

is this for real! you need permission to noble someone?!:icon_eek:

Silent requiem

Yip, he needs to verify each and every potential target. If it meets his requirments (No idea what they are) then you get the ok. I'm all for making sure members do not noble small barbs or start attacking tribes they can't handle but this sort of micro managing is absurd. The majority of players can noble on their own just fine without anybody telling them its ok.

DeletedUser

Yip, he needs to verify each and every potential target. If it meets his requirments (No idea what they are) then you get the ok. I'm all for making sure members do not noble small barbs or start attacking tribes they can't handle but this sort of micro managing is absurd. The majority of players can noble on their own just fine without anybody telling them its ok.

... then why are so many barbs nobled?...:icon_eek:

link11223454

As he mentioned, nobody knows what Duke's requirements are. For all we know, he wants you to noble small worthless villages. He seems a little out of it. :icon_rolleyes:

kseb

I bet this "Duke" is getting beating up all the time in RL and he is trying to take a revenge in VL
Sad...

His tribe failed already

link11223454

And at what point in your game did you decide to join this guys tribe? The way he acted towards you should have been enough to steer away from any form of relation with him in the first place. Just saying :)

Silent requiem

Sorry I deleted it as i can't figure out how to format it.

Yes i'm crazy joining him after that message.

Why? Well there really is not much going in the region, and i considered it a safe haven for the time being. Its actually quite complicated lol

DeletedUser

I bet this "Duke" is getting beating up all the time in RL and he is trying to take a revenge in VL
Sad...

His tribe failed already

Wrong. He doesn't have a real life :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

deathfire09 today at 03:59
Hello there, by chance d id you guys originate from members of the !?! Family from W35? I just love !?! (InWar) from W35 where they where born I think <3

I was hoping he was going to answer as after words I was going to mock him for stealing the mass recruiting nubs names from W35 but he blocked me ;(

DeletedUser

well ive sent him (duke) an IGM lets hope i get a reply so i can post in the funny IGM section.

DeletedUser73355

Sounds to me like you are a bunch of inexperienced players who do not like to think that he is running that Tribe well. I do not play on that world but i can already see who will win any war , and that is Duke of Fear. It is easy for players to run to the forum and cry over spilt milk when they are booted from a Tribe. It is another to actually do anything about it. I see a lot of inexperienced players making judgements about a player who actually appears to be running a tight ship.

We all choose what Tribes we want to be in, and the stronger more powerful Tribes are normally run by a Duke that is in control of his Tribe. That means do as he says or leave. He is not normally at #1 with his Tribe unless he is doing things right. And imo, he is doing things right. He is the Duke and does not let a new leader dictate to him how to do things.

As for the player who started this thread, he was a Duke of PN in that K and he didnt last long as Duke. That tells me this character does not know how to lead or run a Tribe. All this player is doing is making duke of fear look like a duke that cares about his tribe and does not let players like this ruin his Tribe. Going by how much time and effort he has put into making his post he sounds like a right winger who doesnt like to be told he is useless.

Another post from a disgruntled player who does not like to be told what to do. Had he have ok`d it with him first he would have probably accepted the proposal and thanked him. Instead, to go afainst Tribe rules and post where he shouldnt, he was asking for problems. Honestly, only an idiot argues with a Duke and that is what he did. If he had done things the right way he wouldn`t be here crying about it.

Sorry, but this thread only goes to show that duke of fear did the right thing by getting rid of him. I am no Duke but i would not want this sort of player in any Tribe i was in.

Rgds,

Man1c

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like you are a bunch of inexperienced players who do not like to think that he is running that Tribe well. I do not play on that world but i can already see who will win any war , and that is Duke of Fear. It is easy for players to run to the forum and cry over spilt milk when they are booted from a Tribe. It is another to actually do anything about it. I see a lot of inexperienced players making judgements about a player who actually appears to be running a tight ship.

We all choose what Tribes we want to be in, and the stronger more powerful Tribes are normally run by a Duke that is in control of his Tribe. That means do as he says or leave. He is not normally at #1 with his Tribe unless he is doing things right. And imo, he is doing things right. He is the Duke and does not let a new leader dictate to him how to do things.

As for the player who started this thread, he was a Duke of PN in that K and he didnt last long as Duke. That tells me this character does not know how to lead or run a Tribe. All this player is doing is making duke of fear look like a duke that cares about his tribe and does not let players like this ruin his Tribe. Going by how much time and effort he has put into making his post he sounds like a right winger who doesnt like to be told he is useless.

Another post from a disgruntled player who does not like to be told what to do. Had he have ok`d it with him first he would have probably accepted the proposal and thanked him. Instead, to go afainst Tribe rules and post where he shouldnt, he was asking for problems. Honestly, only an idiot argues with a Duke and that is what he did. If he had done things the right way he wouldn`t be here crying about it.

Sorry, but this thread only goes to show that duke of fear did the right thing by getting rid of him. I am no Duke but i would not want this sort of player in any Tribe i was in.

Rgds,

Man1c
ok firstly none of us here are inexperienced at all. secondly he is running his tribe purly on fear which is never a good idea. [spoil] Dictatorship becasue it worked sooooo well for the soviet union:icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

lokote13

!?!

I am an original player from the !?! Family from W35 an i do not appreciated anyone talking bad about them.

As for Duke of Fear you must listen to both sides of story before judging he might be a bit harsh but he gets the job done.I chose him as my right hand man for a reason

Their might be some confusion about me
Such as saying that Duke of Fear is not a Duke and other confusing comments they were said by my Co-Player he is gone so from this point on you will only hear from the original owner of the account.

As for those who are sadden by his decisions i wish you the best :)

Last edited: