Difference: 16,673

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,341
Side 2: 28,229
Difference: 16,888

image.php

DeletedUser

so the basic outcome atm is that Ashes are having their backsides handed to them.

DeletedUser66809

Dont be to sure of that YUNA as atm it looks pretty even and yes it will be interesting to see the results at the end of the war. The war has gone on for awhile back and forth little squables here and there.

Hung and Bled

It's easy for you to call the shots when you're surrounded by your own tribe, I'd be surprised if you even have an academy. And if you do chances are you'll be nobling a barb, far from any of our members.

DeletedUser

so the basic outcome atm is that Ashes are having their backsides handed to them.

I don't think that is the case. It seems that SNAILS got the first striking blow, but both tribes are nobling the same 'on average points per village'. So to deduce "figurative TW sodomy" based on a 4 village lead, this early, is quite ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Ok fair enough well im sure we will see the updates of both tribes in the future and im still waiting for Gold Geo's PnP lol it sounds interesting.

DeletedUser66809

thats funny Hung as i do have an academy lol as well as nobles so that is where you are wrong do not let points fool you as i could care less of them i build troops ask anyone that knows me. and as far as RAM goes they are nuetral as far as im concerned. If they choose to take sides that will be YUNAS choice lets hope if he does he picks the rt side if any.

DeletedUser

You sound like a failing side in world war. Pitiful and desperate.

DeletedUser66809

lol far from it my friend. Im never desperate dont need to be.

Hung and Bled

Don't let points fool me? I could probably build five times the amount of troops you can build in the same given time. Also about that academy, I'm guessing you're going to be nobling a barb as you're currently suffocated by your tribe.

What -ku- said is right, I don't think you even have any reasons for this war, it's just you acting on impulse. You will be the reason your tribe will fall, one way or another.

link11223454

Too early to tell, both these tribes are too big for a couple of nobled villages to take place for anyone to predict the outcome, but merely by taking a look at the forums and perchance, by hunch, I say SNAILS will come out of this victorious.
Of course, hunches are often wrong, but at the moment, there is not much more I can ride on.
And so, go SNAILS.

DeletedUser

So Yuna will you take a side in all this?

Un fortunatelywe will not take part in this.

our tribe pretty much thinks it's just Squabbles and im sure C-Bun will agree it is squabbles.
however...........
i do think Snails will slowly rise to bet Ashes for the pure fact that Snails is still holding and advancing on the south west end of K54 also for the pure fact that Ashes is suffocating themselves and should get rid of a few members.

but in time we will see.

Also Tattoed if we were to join the war there is no Right or Wrong side if we chose either side so please don't involve us thanks. we are staying out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree i doubt anything will come out of this.
It is just squabbles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also tattoed if your memebrs Noble 1 More village that i clear i will personally Noble out that Player.

it has happened twice now and i will be Taking out one of your members for taking a Village that i quite rightly lost alot of troops clearing.

Hmmm Don't Beleive me?

Take a Look
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/c7a5219e334b5f888fd7a34208542e43

so i would warn them if i was you :icon_wink:

lucky i built them back so quick actually.