ASHES vs SNAILS

Hung and Bled

You wouldn't of lost nearly as many if you had used rams

Ironically your tribe name is 'Don't dodge it, RAM it'

DeletedUser

i did use Rams just none died.

Also Gold and Hung you may have us joining you.

Because Tatty you sir cannot control your tribe never have never will also let your players attacking us Know they just bargained with the wrong people,

cheers Tatty:icon_wink:

Hung and Bled

None of your rams died? o_O What the hell xD Your pally managed to die but every single ram managed to survive?

DeletedUser

Well i have just been told some interesting info that ashes is planning war with us RAM memers.

can good old tat confirm this

yeah i know weird right

DeletedUser66809

Yah i can confirm it atm you are not a target atm but if you push the issue i will make it one. You are a mate of mine and i hold no will ill to you but iff annoyed you know what happens so dont push the issue.

DeletedUser

So your planning another war.. In the middle of already being in a war?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hung and Bled

*Grabs a spade and helps Tattoo dig his/herself a bigger hole :lol:

DeletedUser66809

Get it through your heads we are in ONE WAR. How hard is that to understand and YUNA you are the one who tried to declare on us so get it straight.

DeletedUser

Get it through your heads we are in ONE WAR. How hard is that to understand and YUNA you are the one who tried to declare on us so get it straight.

You got Flame too, Did'nt you know, as ur K55 members are getting hit lol:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser66809

lol nice to see you but to bad your attempt to join us failed. Did you really think i was going to let you join? come on now lol

pho3nix

i did use Rams just none died.

Because Tatty you sir cannot control your tribe never have never will also let your players attacking us Know they just bargained with the wrong people,

cheers Tatty:icon_wink:

I was going to stay out of this and I know I will regret participating in here.

Everyone knows I am loyal to Tattoed and that will never change. And I don't believe in blind loyalty either.

Yuna? You don't know Tat as much as I do, so that comment you posted above is not founded by proof but by emotions and very recent events. Get it through your head that Tattoed did not betray you. I was there when all of that crap went down.

That's all I have to say here, I just won't stand in the sidelines while my mate is being smashed.
Yuna? You know you could find my on skype if you want to chat.

gold geo

I was going to stay out of this and I know I will regret participating in here.

Everyone knows I am loyal to Tattoed and that will never change. And I don't believe in blind loyalty either.

Yuna? You don't know Tat as much as I do, so that comment you posted above is not founded by proof but by emotions and very recent events.

If you think his opinion of Tattoed being a bad leader is purely based on opinion and spite then maybe you should be reading my thread instead of this one. Also to follow such a leader without questioning her choices is clearly following blindly.

pho3nix

If you think his opinion of Tattoed being a bad leader is purely based on opinion and spite then maybe you should be reading my thread instead of this one. Also to follow such a leader without questioning her choices is clearly following blindly.

Whatever is happening in this world has nothing to do with my loyalties, would you stop being loyal to someone based on current activities or would you be loyal to him or her till the end? Don't misquote me on this please.

I have my reasons for trusting Tat. With all due respect Gold, you don't know me and you don't know Tat as well as I do.

gold geo

Whatever is happening in this world has nothing to do with my loyalties, would you stop being loyal to someone based on current activities or would you be loyal to him or her till the end? Don't misquote me on this please.

I have my reasons for trusting Tat. With all due respect Gold, you don't know me and you don't know Tat as well as I do.

We for opinions of people based on what we see/hear of them, therefore I know alot of people are pretty sure that Tat is a bit of an idiot.

pho3nix

We for opinions of people based on what we see/hear of them, therefore I know alot of people are pretty sure that Tat is a bit of an idiot.

I could have lots of opinions on many people here based on what I "hear" about them. And being pretty sure of something doesn't make it a valid point, with respect. I can't stop people from flaming, but like I said, I will stand by Tattoed regardless of what happens on this world.