Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 251
Difference: 244

Not a bad showing in k86.

DeletedUser

Not lasting that long have to admit. Bit of a pity but the majority of those players arent worth the trip.

Wont be long before it all ends

wolfman7075

I think we did good concidering we have 3 or 4 tribes attacking us , and you think BOTW will just leave , we have taken a lot , from the tribes that have attacked us , and for no reason . and then it was like sharks in bloody water , all the little tribes started picking .
you wouldnt beleave the tribes we are fighting . but thats ok we will get better .
and by the way , im from georgia , USA and I dont have buck teeth.

DeletedUser89097

when you guys fight them one on one how are you doing seems that you have all your allies hitting them first them you all come in and noble there villas
this isnt a war 5 tribes on one tribe, also i'm sure your pushing accounts

DeletedUser

when you guys fight them one on one how are you doing seems that you have all your allies hitting them first them you all come in and noble there villas
this isnt a war 5 tribes on one tribe, also i'm sure your pushing accounts

My guess is you were in BOTW and one point and you're still feeling sad about it. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the tribe. They had a few players which only showed a willingness to play but as times go by the stones get moved and one or two of them decide they must now make a point in communication to say otherwise, pity it didnt happen a long time and then maybe they could have been an item to be proud of in war.

War is not always about 1 vs 1 tribe, this is why we have allies and nap's......

DeletedUser89097

ask kopernicus how he feels now that he got banned, i know your tribe been cheating
how many other accounts been banned,recently for cheating, i know theres one in dnty too

DeletedUser

Kopernicus

ask kopernicus how he feels now that he got banned, i know your tribe been cheating
how many other accounts been banned,recently for cheating, i know theres one in dnty too

The politician has spoken wisely !!!

And just to answer your so called QUOTE " " .

1. What tribe is Kopernicus in and has been in since 18th April ???

2. My tribe been cheating !! hmmmmmmmmm, well that statement is very true but then again tell me one tribe in this game that hasn't had a player in their tribe who has commited this act and your tribe has had this in the past.

Is the grass greener on the other side for your tribe and its present / past members ????

If your going to make a statement then please take the time to collect the clear facts and prevent the remaining viewers of this world reading your garbage which you clearly can't get right in in your so called QUOTE " " above.

DeletedUser

Please recall that discussion of specific bans in the forum is not permitted, as the exact details are only ever known by the mods and players concerned.

wolfman7075

yea we got hit real hard , we are still here ,we have desided to stay .we may be the smallest tribe here but we are not going anywhere.

DeletedUser

The fact is BOTW tribe got unfairly used, those who have stayed have given dignity to the tribe, and all fair play to you and your tribe for ensuring tradition is ongoing. It's a pity that those in the past didn't show the same respect or play as a team.

april enchantress

I think it's fair to say that any large tribe will have it's share of bad apples. So it would be better to look at how the rest of the tribe behaves & I know most of the members left in BOTW for a long time & they are all loyal & honorable & we don't give up.
At the start we did invite a lot of quitters but since Twistedxchick was made recruter the selection proccess is a lot more rigerous.
BOTW are here to stay
ps it's good to know that the honor & dedication of the remaining members of BOTW is being recognised by one of our adversaries. I salute you. I have the utmost respect for all worthy & honorable opponents.

Last edited: