W47 Players you Love and Hate

DeletedUser

That would be our much loved duke, Notoriety. Aw Ill take that as a compliment seeing as you rhymed off my alias, I feel important.:icon_redface:

Nah, Id feel bad winning again. Me in my white knight outfit, saving the princess (lita obvs ;) ), and slaying the big bad troll. Notoriety being my white stallion, he always begging for a ride :S

Lol who's the big bad troll now!

EstoyLoco

Hey!

Long time no see. :icon_biggrin:

Hey mate! Indeed.. indeed.. Well you know, I still enjoy life with my lil girl but its harder to do stuff "when" you want .. its more when SHE wants to ;)

Anyway maybe one day i'll hang around!.. W50 seems nice but I am far from being able to manage a 2x world sadly

grummit

I thought -teamast3r has a new owner for a while now already. This one or the original?

Most loved: FaceMineGrummit
Most hated: Gargamel.

:icon_rolleyes:

Awww <3

Most loved: Gargamel.
Most hated: Check.Raise

PS: Just kidding there is part of you that I just can't hate. :p

DeletedUser

Mosted loved.. check raise because hes lovely.

Most hated.. check raise because they dont know how to play.. And of course myself

dukefan7777777

Hey mate! Indeed.. indeed.. Well you know, I still enjoy life with my lil girl but its harder to do stuff "when" you want .. its more when SHE wants to ;)

Anyway maybe one day i'll hang around!.. W50 seems nice but I am far from being able to manage a 2x world sadly

Estoy come play with me :)

dan1000best

Most loved: FaceMineGrummit, returning the <3
Most hated: Check.Raise, well sy at least because he's a n00b :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Most loved: Can't say, I have to keep my sex appeal.
Most hated: Gargamel, cuz he is n00b and all.

grummit

That part is called Beve? :icon_razz:

Of course but I am still figuring out my feelings for the Sy part of the SyBeve fusion. So I can't lie and say I hate you. I think it is more love for you and envy of your skills ;).

DeletedUser89455

Most loved: Mannie and the leader of skittl, Mannie because he helped me very early in this game when I was having trouble and the leader of skittl because I always enjoy eating skittl's as well as he has the potential to be a real life world leader.

Most hated:(hating is very terrible) Robert, I tried to put sense in this young boy, but him and his punk friends are very immature, maybe you should take after the leader of skittl

DeletedUser

hated:joash21
this kid said he "feels i suck as a player" then copied EXACTLY every attack strategy I used against him and his weak ass 15 yr old friends...uber punk noobs should have their computers taken away by their mommy
loved:helpinghand2 this player sent support to my village when i got rimmed...130 hour duration :)

DeletedUser

Love- starpal

hate- epic beard man. For that mean Dutch or whatever b he uses in his name lol