World 30 Tribe Leaders

DeletedUser59451

No massive loss of blood no, some life and lifestyle changes had to be made, however.

We are all a slave to Real Life, but these days i actually have a life, and I, for once, am having a good time and enjoying life for a change.

I do acually enjoy playing TW, and i have made some really good friends ( and some bitter enemies ) here.

will i ever play again, furiously, like i did in the past?

Only time will tell i guess.... If my new girlfriend lets me :icon_evil:
QFT.. Its a hard decision to trade off this game with r.l and sometimes you take a step back and wonder, how the hell is this game even making me think of giving up some things in r.l to sit and play, but it does, quite alot for some people. Raven sums it all up quite nicely in his poem..

As for leaders, early w30 I led a tribe for the first few months so can't comment on that, but as for others who have lead me, none can compare to the duo of grummit and faceminewrath. Grummit when left to his own devices was a very fair duke, listened to his tribe and for the most part made alot of great decisions, and when unsure he stopped to consult face(his advisor :p). As for the dukes of BD, from my experience with them they are great guys and do alot for the tribe but I get the feeling that they use to do alot more considering baddie's new arrival and Canine has lost a few vils :O Would have been nice to play on the BD team a bit earlier in w30 when they were at their best and most active, but I would not trade in TARDIS for it.

Gicusan

Bad and Canine, and Que4rty and Vpar are all great guys and leaders. Ánd me being myself as well. But BD was little about each of them. I dont say they did not do a lot for the tribe, but what I say is that's not why BD is and especially was what it is/was. BD is great because of the enlarged team that built the tribe and was added continuously by good players that made it what it is. We were duke-less for 5-6 months last year and never really suffered on it. All things fade unfortunately. BD is not what it once was in terms of activity and dedication. Actually we wanted to quit together last MAY :D We are here much longer than we ever intended already. Age average is very high in here. Think it like this: I did not count it but we might have more kids among ourselves than members in the tribe. We are sharing light around us for as long as we can but the bill is getting expensive. We have only 5 inactive accounts at the moment. But if you ask me how many people are logging every day and doing what must be done in the account, not counting in war, that I am afraid to count and say. Still, we are not gone yet and there are quite a few who want to stay for much longer than most of us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would put most of the mates in BD in the very good leadership cat. They could lead anywhere.. Decide, THE and some of the old TARDIS..

I would even put my own name in this cat only for the purpose of being able to take a very small tribe as argued many times and held them together and gone under most radars and still tried to teach those that wanted to learn.. I have enjoyed this world especially being stuck in the spot my tribe painted themselves into.. I have tried to steer us as best a Duke in my position would have done. Which is the reason I point out the above fore mentioned tribes as they have all given myself and my tribe respect and windows to allow us to fight on fair ground even when they can swallow us up completely which shows good leadership and gamesmanship in my humble opinion..

DeletedUser70594

I would put most of the mates in BD in the very good leadership cat. They could lead anywhere.. Decide, THE and some of the old TARDIS..

I would even put my own name in this cat only for the purpose of being able to take a very small tribe as argued many times and held them together and gone under most radars and still tried to teach those that wanted to learn.. I have enjoyed this world especially being stuck in the spot my tribe painted themselves into.. I have tried to steer us as best a Duke in my position would have done. Which is the reason I point out the above fore mentioned tribes as they have all given myself and my tribe respect and windows to allow us to fight on fair ground even when they can swallow us up completely which shows good leadership and gamesmanship in my humble opinion..

I need to admit that whoever leads MF is a Great player ... I like this tribe ...

Gicusan

Let us admit it, who thought that MF would still be around so far into the game? Congratz Chuk & Co.

Cabster

hey

Well we are back an d forth from coming in and out of topic, but hey at least people are talking. I am TUC leader and although we are currently finally getting organized I believe we have what it takes to come up in this world needless to say we have a long way to go.

About the leaders I admire the most. Well it must be Decides leader although they do not hold a high rank, they have a very strong mentality and loyalty towards each other and thats soemthing we do not see every day; they are holding off some of the biggest and most aggresive tribes in our world.

BH and THE leadership are obviously good but I believe it lacks the ability to use diplomacy which is a vital part of this game and sooner or later it will come back and hunt you.

xinryr

Well we are back an d forth from coming in and out of topic, but hey at least people are talking. I am TUC leader and although we are currently finally getting organized I believe we have what it takes to come up in this world needless to say we have a long way to go.

About the leaders I admire the most. Well it must be Decides leader although they do not hold a high rank, they have a very strong mentality and loyalty towards each other and thats soemthing we do not see every day; they are holding off some of the biggest and most aggresive tribes in our world.

BH and THE leadership are obviously good but I believe it lacks the ability to use diplomacy which is a vital part of this game and sooner or later it will come back and hunt you.

THE has diplomacy with BD. Probably the strongest alliance on world 30.

Good to see you didn't fall into a vat of toxic waste :)

DeletedUser

I see all leaders as authoritarian and I would be exactly the same in their shoes.

However, leadership doesnt just come from some pre-conceived hierarchy. It comes from the effect and force you can wield as an individual with connections to others that you have allied yourself with both globally and locally or whom you have subverted through empty promises to get where you are.

Leadership is a politicians game and the politicians should always be wary of just how deep rooted some of the ideologies of their potential enemies actually are.

Gicusan

I am actually not an authoritarian leader but at certain points. I believe a strong team is not made by the leader but by its members. sometimes fast decisions have to be made, sometimes I can be really harsh, but 95% of times, I trust people to do their job and extract their way of fun. and always put forth the power of example, in activity, skill/teaching, chatting and aggressivity. Make a few general, simple rules, enforce them in a smart way and people will do just fine. As an example, BD k55, Fire team, was always the best in working together and accomplish stuff even if individual skills were maybe not making the best average. Same was true with k66 Flux team back in its days. What I say is that the team as me as a player did more than me as a leader.

DeletedUser66809

Very nice that MF is mentioned again it has been awhile. As for Chuck and the rest you are all great leaders aswell and im the other Duke of MF and have been for quite awhile so to all that i dont know nice to meet you and for all that have talked to me in the past nice to talk to you again...

Regards Tat

DeletedUser

Is it me or you always self proclaim yourself things. Nobody cares about MF, nobody ever cared about MF, nobody will ever care about MF.

It's like me appearing on a threads and say I'm the greatest player ever once in a while, pointless. If you are still alive, it's because tribes around you let you live, nothing else.

xinryr

Is it me or you always self proclaim yourself things. Nobody cares about MF, nobody ever cared about MF, nobody will ever care about MF.

It's like me appearing on a threads and say I'm the greatest player ever once in a while, pointless. If you are still alive, it's because tribes around you let you live, nothing else.

Haha, I love you noobaxes :D

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

QFT.

Point is, if you were not friends with bd and gicu.....

Gicusan

You guys can talk your talk but you will have to deal with Pinky if she reads this.

DeletedUser

Forgive me please for being curious but WTF is MF ? last time i looked MF stood for MOTHER F.... well you know the rest.