World 30 Tribe Leaders

Hybookie

BH and THE leadership are obviously good but I believe it lacks the ability to use diplomacy which is a vital part of this game and sooner or later it will come back and hunt you.

lack diplomacy? ROFL seriously cabster? What I think you meant is THE and BH not leaving your members alone and ATM and in the FUTURE nothing can be done about it :lol:

DeletedUser

noobaxes, last I checked I can throw a thought out here just like everyone else so STFU.. All you know how to do is insult players and tribes.. Try being nice once and awhile even if it may hurt your cheek muscles to smile. I have never self proclaimed anything here.. Or in any other post that I have written.. If you care to prove me wrong please do otherwise I tried to follow the post.. Notice I said the tribes and players of those who I felt were worthy of this post and yes I said myself as well.. I guess you can not read as I simply stated that the tribes around me and their leaders also have good gamesmanship as they have keep the fight with my tribe on a even playing ground.. Again though, you never read the full post and blow your top everytime you see MF in a post.. Get over it... I guess I should have put your name in here wait here it is..

For Noobaxes.. The greatest player in World 30 OK every one say Hooray!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

lack diplomacy? ROFL seriously cabster? What I think you meant is THE and BH not leaving your members alone and ATM and in the FUTURE nothing can be done about it :lol:

Probably the first insightful post I've seen from you, well done. It does seem as if Cabster is a tad bitter that diplomacy hasn't worked with BH and THE to keep MF from getting rimmed out.

Yes, I know it was a backhanded compliment I gave you, but hey, what can you expect?

DeletedUser

...For Noobaxes.. The greatest player in World 30 OK every one say Hooray!!!!!!!!

Loool. That was funny :icon_razz:

Please let's not drag MF's name into the mud again guys. We all know I will pull this thread completely off topic(if you don't know ask somebody) if we continue down this slippery slop. (To prove I want no debate, I will say nothing positive nor negative about MF)

I admire the DN leaders. TARDIS shifted power from the beginning of this world but was always a force to be reckoned with and made a small tribe a powerhouse compared to most. It was just one of those tribes you didn't mess with unless they came to you, that being said considering they were not in the world top three. The leadership was almost infallible...up until all the shenanigans happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

bnkrmike24

well he certainly is better than you. You should also be happy he ain't near you otherwise you would have been nuked like many others :icon_twisted:

You kind of did brag however. But whatever, you would know who is good and who isn't right? Now that's for sure.... :lol:

xinryr

noobaxes, last I checked I can throw a thought out here just like everyone else so STFU.. All you know how to do is insult players and tribes.. Try being nice once and awhile even if it may hurt your cheek muscles to smile. I have never self proclaimed anything here.. Or in any other post that I have written.. If you care to prove me wrong please do otherwise I tried to follow the post.. Notice I said the tribes and players of those who I felt were worthy of this post and yes I said myself as well.. I guess you can not read as I simply stated that the tribes around me and their leaders also have good gamesmanship as they have keep the fight with my tribe on a even playing ground.. Again though, you never read the full post and blow your top everytime you see MF in a post.. Get over it... I guess I should have put your name in here wait here it is..

w311j.jpg

DeletedUser

I didn't insult anyone. I just don't like when people self proclaim themselves as good or great. MF is simply nothing. Never was, never is, never will be anything worth mentioning.

I would never come up and say I'm the greatest player in the world. I would never come up and say that I'm a great leader, especially if I couldn't even see my tribe on the map after more than a year playing this world. I wouldn't say that ever because it's simply stupid.

Can rim tribes also self proclaim themselves great ?

Congratulation for existing, I think I will ask to be nominated for a nobel prize as I have existed for 28 years now! Got to be a great achievement!

DeletedUser66809

:lol: wow such children all need a time out :lol: ha ha

Gicusan

I didn't insult anyone. I just don't like when people self proclaim themselves as good or great. MF is simply nothing. Never was, never is, never will be anything worth mentioning.

I would never come up and say I'm the greatest player in the world. I would never come up and say that I'm a great leader, especially if I couldn't even see my tribe on the map after more than a year playing this world. I wouldn't say that ever because it's simply stupid.

Can rim tribes also self proclaim themselves great ?

Congratulation for existing, I think I will ask to be nominated for a nobel prize as I have existed for 28 years now! Got to be a great achievement!

noob, at least they dont stack with LC. Use your brains a little, you think you and your guys would have survived that easily in k45? surrounded by BD, DN, Decide and THE at their peak? And still being able to fight it? Their dedication is to be congratulated. In my opinion, what they did there, is much more worthy compared to the mass recruiting, countless merging, cheating, TWC has done. Yes they dont have your points. But at the end of the day, they are also not ashamed of themselves.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
noob, at least they dont stack with LC. Use your brains a little, you think you and your guys would have survived that easily in k45? surrounded by BD, DN, Decide and THE at their peak? And still being able to fight it? Their dedication is to be congratulated. In my opinion, what they did there, is much more worthy compared to the mass recruiting, countless merging, cheating, TWC has done. Yes they dont have your points. But at the end of the day, they are also not ashamed of themselves.

Blah blah blah.

They were still your bitches, were they not?

you are known to have sat Angrychuck on several occasions..

Dont act like you were doing much to remove them.. if you were, im sure they wouldnt have been passing you their duke's sitting...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect you to understand what being humble means. Still not gotten over that LC thing? Got the job done, it's what matters.

Your getting ridiculous by the day Gicu.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect you to understand what being humble means. Still not gotten over that LC thing? Got the job done, it's what matters.

Your getting ridiculous by the day Gicu.

I concur.

All those in favour of calling the white truck say "I"

DeletedUser

Wow, seems you're a little upset that I wouldn't have that NAP with you, maybe you should try posting something truthful about RAM for a change.

If we mass-recruited surely we would have a lot of members with not a lot of points right? You know, like we recruit everybody regardless of ability and size, kind of like a mass recruiting rampage of clicking the invite button every 5minutes.

Yet just pulling up the rankings, we have only 47 members out of a maximum 60, which is less than pretty much everyone except BD and Phoenix. Now surely if we recruited everything around us we would have filled those 13 spots right?

Our average points per player is 3,948,483. Now you go and find me a tribe that can match that. Hardly the stats of an aimless, sporadic recruiting spree now is it.

Now onto the next point, countless merging. I dont think I remember it happening in my own tribe but somehow you seem to think you know best. Look its simple, (not for some people apparently), if we win wars, we take the spoils if we want to. Same way that every single tribe has on this world so that point is dead.

Cheating? If you call what we did cheating then by all accounts you have had players guilty of the same thing. I speak for my self but maybe I will email you my password and then send in a support ticket to ban you too and you get to lose 30% of your villages for not reporting the contents of an unopened message. By the response of many people on this world they understood the situation and send very long distance nukes to help clear our barbs, including members of your own tribe. Unfortunately the pig-headed such as yourself can't see past the end of their own nose to understand a situation and keep dragging up the past and lying about the details.
We felt we were treated unfairly, many people of W30 thought we did too and hence the name change in protest.

Gicu, I realise you are losing the war but there's no need to lose the plot at the same time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: