Somewhere over the rainbow...

DeletedUser

If you would know, I always talk to him like that even on skype

plus, I don't trust anyone as far as I can throw them (as the saying goes)

I am not thát heavy. Don't embarrass me like that :icon_redface:

meh this war seems to be dying down pick it up VEX!

We're not the only party in this war. If you want something to happen, then do it yourself ;)

Ooh, some internal bickering going on here? Quite interesting that although Sybrand used the plural tense encompassing all of VEX (stating "We"), Ser Tranny here used the singular tense of "You", not including herself or any of her other tribe members.

I wonder why... :icon_wink:

Because we're awesome and Nikki is just hot, but not awesome...? (L)

DeletedUser

I am not thát heavy. Don't embarrass me like that :icon_redface:

We're not the only party in this war. If you want something to happen, then do it yourself ;)

Because we're awesome and Nikki is just hot, but not awesome...? (L)

Thats true you are not that heavy, you are just a lightweight. Would I embarrass you ever?? Never!!

You will pay for that, don't burn your fingers one me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74386

Hey Jester. Good to see you're still hanging around. :icon_razz:

yeah....you know me....always lurking.

I was going to say good luck in the war....but I think I might save that for the other side...they need it way more than skittl.

Anyway.....the southeast quadrant is Skittl's for the taking.

DeletedUser

Its 7 days. Please take your stuff you need and make sure you get the info you getting right

...and your operation begins. What date is it? Oh yes, the 20th. What date did I make my post on? The 17th. When did Talonel mail out his circular about the operation? The 16th.

So, now that we all know you are a blatant liar, we can just ignore any other bullshit you spout from now on. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

...and your operation begins. What date is it? Oh yes, the 20th. What date did I make my post on? The 17th. When did Talonel mail out his circular about the operation? The 16th.

So, now that we all know you are a blatant liar, we can just ignore any other bullshit you spout from now on. :icon_wink:

The op begins, but your earlier statement could be interpreted as either the starting date or the landing date. Especially when lucks starts to influence the game when the attacks hit.

Woo, let's play on technicalities, they are oh so much fun.

Whatever. Good luck in your op in 3-4 days VEX.

So maybe you guys just meant something different. Summary: the op "starts" in 3-4 days, but the nobles land in 7 days since that statement. So you'll have to wait another 4 days before you call Nikki a blatant liar. :)

DeletedUser

Oh wow... I call a operation differently.. tell your spy to get the info right, how many times do I have to say it?

DeletedUser

Oh wow... I call a operation differently.. tell your spy to get the info right, how many times do I have to say it?

Lol, the mail got sent on the 16th asking for info on nukes and trains in 3-4 days. 3-4 days from the 16th would be the 20th correct? So, please state your logic in how the mail we received from an anonymous source is wrong if it was a circular?

DeletedUser

Lol, the mail got sent on the 16th asking for info on nukes and trains in 3-4 days. 3-4 days from the 16th would be the 20th correct? So, please state your logic in how the mail we received from an anonymous source is wrong if it was a circular?

asking for info, you stated that quite well. 16th, 3-4 days, correcto makes it 19th-20th..
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So he judged that by the time they'd need to have their nukes/nobles count in by, Conor assumed the OP would be taking place the next day. It's not wrong. He just connected when the launch times would most likely be by the time the info needed to be in.

grummit

ahh Beve, get back to farming and let Sy worry about hitting targets. Plus I might not be around to remind you.

DeletedUser57960

ahh Beve, get back to farming and let Sy worry about hitting targets. Plus I might not be around to remind you.

I am getting back into shape. I can do more than farm you know! :icon_razz:

If only I could remember more.. :icon_confused:

meh

grummit

I am getting back into shape. I can do more than farm you know! :icon_razz:

If only I could remember more.. :icon_confused:

meh

I know you can buddy. But it is ok you don't need to remember more. More beer and DN is all we need... well and poker for you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Update, last 48 hours:
(summary: VEX has 6 conquers against Skittl, Skittl has none against VEX)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: VEX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Skittl
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 7
Difference: 37

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 230,871
Side 2: 27,952
Difference: 202,919

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,392
Side 2: 0
Difference: 41,392

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Generally when an op is preformed by one side the other is busy conquering/ retaking villages. So vex would have higher noble counts. The real tell is how much Botha oda/odd raises in the next couple of days

DeletedUser

I really miss conors posts...

\but that all of skittl now quiet sucks even more.

Why make an announcement have a big gob till god knows how long and then say nothing. Their leader is banned from external and everyone shuts up..

Boring!! :)

DeletedUser

Were not talking because theres nothing to talk about :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Generally when an op is preformed by one side the other is busy conquering/ retaking villages. So vex would have higher noble counts. The real tell is how much Botha oda/odd raises in the next couple of days

Phew, someone with some logic. You hit multiple players, the only player that lost villages is the one that canceled my sit and hence nothing can be done.

I really miss conors posts...

\but that all of skittl now quiet sucks even more.

Why make an announcement have a big gob till god knows how long and then say nothing. Their leader is banned from external and everyone shuts up..

Boring!! :)

Aw, I am sure he will be so sad that he cant reply to you. "Their" present leaders are not a fan of long posts, if we have anything to say, we'll let you know

DeletedUser

Phew, someone with some logic. You hit multiple players, the only player that lost villages is the one that canceled my sit and hence nothing can be done.

Aw, I am sure he will be so sad that he cant reply to you. "Their" present leaders are not a fan of long posts, if we have anything to say, we'll let you know

Poor Lorddonk, didnt he quit?? Oh well, he maybe went on holiday but when he saw he lost villages he knew he couldn't do anything else..

On a side note, good snipe on my village.. Sorry you missed the snipe on the other one..
Still got both at the end.. :icon_wink:

Present leaders?? Does that mean you have a new one?? What happened to the old one??

Would be nice if the present leader introduces himself, maybe he can spell my name right! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Poor Lorddonk, didnt he quit?? Oh well, he maybe went on holiday but when he saw he lost villages he knew he couldn't do anything else..

On a side note, good snipe on my village.. Sorry you missed the snipe on the other one..
Still got both at the end.. :icon_wink:

Present leaders?? Does that mean you have a new one?? What happened to the old one??

Would be nice if the present leader introduces himself, maybe he can spell my name right! :icon_smile:

He canceled during the snipings, so we didnt get to finish, the last two trains were rather poor, and would have got them :/ One of the trains was a minute long, and of course, we couldnt retake anything either :/ Oh well, these things happen.

I have always been duke of Skittl. Conor was also duke, but alas, as you have so cunningly noticed, he is no longer here. Considering Conor's departure, we have promoted a new duke.

Introduce ourselves? Will it be like blind date :/ If I impress you, do I get a speed boat or atleast a date? :icon_redface: