[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

cececole

Really???? (use the same inflection as Seinfeld on SNL)

We may have choose our way but its not with THE, we did not attack you with THE. The first time we attacked was to hit Gardez and the carlsons, nothing to do with THE.

Breathe in, Breath out. Breath in, Breath out. Feel that Cleansing Breathe?

Repeat after me....."This is ancient history and these players have already left the game."

Geez, let it go already. Come on, did you really bond with THE over an old vendetta? OR was it just because it seemed like the best way to go to acquire more territory? Because if it was over 2 players and that old history that is just pathetic.

Correct, you didn't attack us with THE last week. You just agreed to attack us, had a joint forum with THE and made a plan including sharing a list of DECIDE villages to be hit. The only reason you didn't attack with THE was because they screwed you over first by poaching your players right off of their ~B~ accounts right before the attack started. You been had, buddy.

But, to add bad choices to bad choices....after THE sandbags you by poaching top players you don't go with your first reaction of saying "screw you" to them. No, instead you give ~B~ players free rein to hit DECIDE and "coordinate with THE". THE kick you with their big Army boots and then you try to lick their boots.

I wonder what would have happened if dairyboy had gone with his original impulse and copied me things from the joint forum. Or was that a hoax? Never know unless he says. Maybe he was playing me that whole time, or not.

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand, all I was doing was correcting a previous post, I know its old news, but I felt a correction was needed. As far as I know there isn't anyone from ~B~ thats just freely attacking you, I did however kill of several nukes one of your members sent to an account I was sitting the other day.

Crispycargo

THE stop your whining you bunch of sissies. shut up and get to fighting.

Stop saying RAM is part of some group attacking you together. your member was extremely stupid. that has nothing to do with these other tribes. you recruited a stupid member and he tried to touch RAMs food. bunch of rocked scientists in THE eh? I LOL at your epic fail on world 30. it has been a pleasure watching your bumbling stupidity lead you down this road :)

Anybody else want to join him on the bandwagon? Better hurry, the remaining seats are filling up fast and not many are left!

But seriously though Michael, show some class man. I'm not telling you not to hate us(as you have all rights to your opinion) but just show a little respect while you do it. You can just as easily convey the exact same point without all the immature flamebaiting. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser92

If the former #1 (in points; we've never lost #1 in our hearts) tribe is going down, how long do you think the current will keep its throne?

Michael Wittman

Jp, I think we will be here as long as we continue to be polite to those that show us respect. And I guess this for crispy as well, you guys carry on as much more arrogant than the world feels you deserve. So I see you stupid diplomacy, I see you arrogance pissing everyone around you off except BD but they are more of the same when It comes to arrogance. So I say you are stupid with your diplomacy and arrogance. How else do you want me to put it? Now you are being attacked on multiple fronts. As I said before, if you didn't see this coming and you were caught off guard by this.... You did this to yourself now its time to reap what you sow and quit complaining about it.

Again, its great to be number 1 but it is not as important as playing the game the way we enjoy it. Karmax is the master of keeping things good for all our players and cshiply is doing great things for us under the radar. Had you showed a little respect for those who deserved it just as much as you, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Michael Wittman

I must admit that reading THE responses in this thread did make me want to flame THE. It was more of the same that got you into this situation.

However, the only reason I posted was repeated remarks about RAM being involved in this take down. RAMs only role so far is Krivolapov and that only because he did something he is not allowed to do.

So good luck to everyone :)

DeletedUser

@Cece- to set some records straight.
Good to see you getting all arrogant...hehehhehe!
1. THE did not poach B players - those that went (me included) went on our own will. As we had some minor skirm within the Tribe (which is nobody's business, so i'll skip that).
2. JP was the first one surprised.
3. When Carlson and Gardez were on the rimmed..how many members of yours were attacked???? None! But who will stand quite and watch everyday 150 full nukes hitting everyday from all your players - therefore, Nukes were sent as a retaliation. 1 vill capped = 2 vill taken back from them (to show that they are not targeted).. So leave the present B members out of it. They don't want to nuke you guys, therefore, we left :)
4. Decide survive mainly by their cunning schemes...Oooooo!! And on Whose ORDER was GREEN disbanded without Tribal notice to other Tribesmate??? DECIDE leader! Just found that out a month back.
5. A bit dissapointed how things turned their way around in your favour (hehehehe) would have loved to Hit you jolly good for reason number 4. Yes truly dissapointed on BH decision as well..as I thought the leadership was a fairer players as THEY were really sympathic those days!. Although I understand their anger by reading the PNP!!. Would have loved to have finished what we started and meet them on a fairer and equal ground. AS DECIDE strongly pointed out with their STATS how good they are and how united they are (They obviously do not need BH, do they?? if they were that good)....

When all this is all over.....(if we don't come out of it)....any TRIBE that will WAR Cececole and cie contact me thru skype (naughtykitten69)to play one of your inactive accounts!! Activity,loyalty and experience guaranteed!! No vendetta, cece, just wanted to deliver sweeties to you! for all the those friends that quit TW altogether!!

Everyone Enjoy!! Drink, be merry and keep your good humour and TRY to be less hateful!!

A good Tripel Karmeliet to keep the good mood!!!! Miaow! Miaow! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

LOL this point of every world always makes me laugh. Most of the better players have long since left W30 and now the piss poor players are acting like lions.

there is no skill to late game play hence I have zero interest in it as do most of the better players, THE and BD were number 1 and 2 for the bulk of a year. However the line ups now in those 2 tribes are nowhere near as powerful so congrats for all the players still playing, logging in continually is a great skill.. :icon_rolleyes:

However at the person with all the DECIDE/THE growth stats, all it shows is that THE has grown significantly whislt Decide hasn't, I fail to see how that is an achievement on Decide's part.

Thanks go I'm long since retired from TW..

DeletedUser71844

LOL this point of every world always makes me laugh. Most of the better players have long since left W30 and now the piss poor players are acting like lions.

there is no skill to late game play hence I have zero interest in it as do most of the better players, THE and BD were number 1 and 2 for the bulk of a year. However the line ups now in those 2 tribes are nowhere near as powerful so congrats for all the players still playing, logging in continually is a great skill.. :icon_rolleyes:

However at the person with all the DECIDE/THE growth stats, all it shows is that THE has grown significantly whislt Decide hasn't, I fail to see how that is an achievement on Decide's part.

Thanks go I'm long since retired from TW..

TPP, that's true. One of the best posts I've seen in this forum.

5. A bit dissapointed how things turned their way around in your favour (hehehehe) would have loved to Hit you jolly good for reason number 4. Yes truly dissapointed on BH decision as well..as I thought the leadership was a fairer players as THEY were really sympathic those days!. Although I understand their anger by reading the PNP!!. Would have loved to have finished what we started and meet them on a fairer and equal ground. AS DECIDE strongly pointed out with their STATS how good they are and how united they are (They obviously do not need BH, do they?? if they were that good)....

When you went to your hero's in THE you weren't expecting the BH war were you?

When all this is all over.....(if we don't come out of it)....any TRIBE that will WAR Cececole and cie contact me thru skype (naughtykitten69)to play one of your inactive accounts!! Activity,loyalty and experience guaranteed!! No vendetta, cece, just wanted to deliver sweeties to you! for all the those friends that quit TW altogether!!

Loyalty? Loyalty? :icon_biggrin:

But, to add bad choices to bad choices....after THE sandbags you by poaching top players you don't go with your first reaction of saying "screw you" to them. No, instead you give ~B~ players free rein to hit DECIDE and "coordinate with THE". THE kick you with their big Army boots and then you try to lick their boots.

I wonder what would have happened if dairyboy had gone with his original impulse and copied me things from the joint forum. Or was that a hoax? Never know unless he says. Maybe he was playing me that whole time, or not.

:p I like how DECIDE don't take shit from anyone.

THE fucked us over, so in return, of course I would have sent you their plans Cece. And you know this, man.

But just for the record, we didn't try to lick their boots. We tried to lick their asses :icon_razz:

This is what happens when you try to work with no0bs on the rim. Please THE, stop getting involved in the FUTURE #1 tribes business.

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

Good to see you getting all arrogant...hehehhehe!
1. THE did not poach B players - those that went (me included) went on our own will. As we had some minor skirm within the Tribe (which is nobody's business, so i'll skip that).
2. JP was the first one surprised.
3. When Carlson and Gardez were on the rimmed..how many members of yours were attacked???? None! But who will stand quite and watch everyday 150 full nukes hitting everyday from all your players - therefore, Nukes were sent as a retaliation. 1 vill capped = 2 vill taken back from them (to show that they are not targeted).. So leave the present B members out of it. They don't want to nuke you guys, therefore, we left :)
4. Decide survive mainly by their cunning schemes...Oooooo!! And on Whose ORDER was GREEN disbanded without Tribal notice to other Tribesmate??? DECIDE leader! Just found that out a month back.

Everyone Enjoy!! Drink, be merry and keep your good humour and TRY to be less hateful!!

A good Tripel Karmeliet to keep the good mood!!!! Miaow! Miaow! :)

I`m Glad you found a Home at last ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

After last "1st June Op."....

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 21
Difference: 111

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,248,687
Side 2: 201,241
Difference: 1,047,446

chart

image.php
-
image.php

"DECIDE is hitting THE harder than it has in six months" (JPohlman)...LOL
...and killing their nukes, I add

DeletedUser

@Dairboy let's not get into a fight here!! I did expect war between BH and THE, everyone could see it coming for months..and i was one of the first to stress that. But truly I did not expect them to ganged up so soon and in the most...let's say hummmm!!!
Hey, what's the harm in wishing a fair war?? :)......miaow! I know also that when B and Decide were having their skirm, how many times did DECIDE ask BH to jump in????
And don't talk to me about loyalty!! 95 percent of B do not want to fight DECIDE!! who said that??.... after you took what u want off duchees K38 clusters!! You were not the one having 350 incommings everyday for several weeks!!

I have lost interest in W30 since the carlsons got rimmed.....eh ma chère Duchees??? How many of those in stats Tanpancho were cleared by others?? or from other empty vills nobled off that supported it.....lol.....atleast am not lapping up spilt stella from the floor!!

DeletedUser

Hello Lmawii,

I am curious about this as well:
I know also that when B and Decide were having their skirm, how many times did DECIDE ask BH to jump in????
To the best of MY knowledge there were none. And this would be the kind of thing that a councilor of mine would have told me about.

cececole

I will leave ~B~ to address your point 1. and 2.

You have got to be kidding. DECIDE is fighting THE, BD and MF and we want to pick a fight with ~B~ on our opposite flank? Check your version of events again as to who was the aggressor. As for carlson and gardez being "rimmed"....really???? Yes, rc got tired of the game, stopped defending and hit delete (against tribe wishes) and gardez moved on as a result. Again, please refer to reality.

Absolutely, of course. We survive by our cunning schemes, not by skillful playing.

***Check W30 TWstats as of current moment.
Overall OD:
#3 ChamichA
#9 S.sgt.cat
#13 Zeddicus76

ODD:
#3 S.sgt.cat
#6 Zeddicus76
#10 Cham

Not that we have been holding out against THE + BD + MF + ~B~ (on and off) for over 6 months. Yup, just our cunning schemes that are keeping us alive.

DECIDE used advanced mind control techniques on GREEN leaders. GREEN leaders took orders from DECIDE (the same way BH ordered us to attack kriv or did we order them to attack THE or is the moon made of green cheese, it all gets so confusing). Sure. And with your great source of info--who were the DECIDE leaders at that time that pulled off that great scheme? Hint: I was not the duke. But ask Brindamour because he was in on it all and endorsed to the disband as well. Hey, if I leading a tribe with the likes of you I suspect I would be eager to disband!

:)
Game on, sister. Though I doubt anyone would ever trust you after the way you shafted ~B~. Loyalty??? To what? Your own nutty ideas? But whether you went to THE of your own happy little accord, or because THE said they had info that BH was going to attack ~B~ and you felt threatened--that is pretty much between you and your ex-tribemates and leaders in ~B~ that you desserted.

<LOL I like that confidence you have in THE---> "if we don't come out of it".>

KarmaX

Anybody else want to join him on the bandwagon? Better hurry, the remaining seats are filling up fast and not many are left!

But seriously though Michael, show some class man. I'm not telling you not to hate us(as you have all rights to your opinion) but just show a little respect while you do it. You can just as easily convey the exact same point without all the immature flamebaiting. :icon_neutral:

We have both aggressive and polite players in our tribe. Mike got a big excited there. About your point, we never did jump on the bandwagon. I think RAM were the first one to post that it'll be attacking THE player that dared to click on the attack button and ok on it :p . What do you expect if you put your hands that hit our walls soaked with blood in the mouth of the tiger? It'll surely bite it without even planning. I'm sure you learned that in school "The Newton's law: Every action has equal and opposite reaction" but be sure we will follow yet defy that law by coming at you harder with coumpound interest(mathematically) :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

LOL Cece, the likes of you will never know a common honest people like me, too stucked to principles called "Fair" if that is included in your vocabulary and others who flamed in B (when i decided to leave).....

To the rest of your comments, Yap yap away and lap up the stella's drop from the floor.

I wouldn't entertain u here no more!!
Goodbye , have fun and hope u meet your match in schemes and cunningness as your future adversaire not someone you can manipulate, my dear Cece. And I know which account my mrs carlson plays..LOL (not very diffificult to know from the few sloppy attacks she sent).......Cheeers!!!

DeletedUser

LOL Cece, the likes of you will never know a common honest people like me, too stucked to principles called "Fair" if that is included in your vocabulary and others who flamed in B (when i decided to leave).....

To the rest of your comments, Yap yap away and lap up the stella's drop from the floor.

I wouldn't entertain u here no more!!
Goodbye , have fun and hope u meet your match in schemes and cunningness as your future adversaire not someone you can manipulate, my dear Cece. And I know which account my mrs carlson plays..LOL (not very diffificult to know from the few sloppy attacks she sent).......Cheeers!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do hope no one is standing too close to you. I'd hate to see them get hit by the lightning.

You are so far out of touch with reality you wouldn't be able to find it with a GPS.

DeletedUser

Just noticed this topic .Is there a war on ?

If so can someone tell me who's side im on please :D

Hybookie

Nice stats decide. Pretty sad though really given that you had our entire OP and knew exactly what village was being attacked and who was being faked and you still lost that many villages? HAHA what a joke